[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na fresh for sharing.

This is the teaser for three stories or towns and will be shown next month.    If I remembered correctly, Nadech will be receiving his degree next month too......can't wait.   Hope Yaya will be able to attend his graduation and will not have conflict with works.

fresh said:
Nadech project: Mr Peter teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6tWbMay17g&app=desktop

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my NY lovers !! It is been a while since i stop here... I was so so busy !!!

I miss you all and i really miss my Nadech and Yaya !!!

Thank you everyone for always stop here and share everything with us !!

Please can someone tell me if Nadech or Yaya have any évent during february?? I will be in Bangkok for a few days so i want to know if i can catch them or no... Thank you.

Love you all ka

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and hope you all had a nice weekend na ka.

Awww.....Yadech look like a newlywed enjoying the marvelous  sightseeing on their romantic honeymoon.
Can't wait to see what Lays has installed for us tonight with Yadech and the new flavors
:heart: Lays,  :heart: NY.......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
JUST BECAUSE WE MISS YADECH

here's another yadech mini fin fan fiction

lets'go back to DJA days

REPORTER:nadech you and yaya are becoming hot and popular on cam sweetheart is there any chance for you and yaya to become real life lovers?

NADECH:hmmm (smiles) me and nong yaya are just siblings and we never thought of that we are still young we are focus in our studies and career

YAYA:same here we are still young and still studying and busy with career.

REPORTER:but what can you say when people are cheering for both of you to become real life sweethearts.

NADECH:me and nongsao are thankful to all the FC who are supporting us

REPORTER:nadech being with yaya everyday and you always have love scenes with her dont you become attracted to her?

NADECH:(laughs)...as i've said we are just are just brother and sister..and i really dont deserve her she cant talk much in thai and me i am not good in English hehe

YAYA:(in her mind...nadech is really a humble guy not only handsome)

after the short interview yadech left alone together and talk casually about the reporter"s question about them becoming a real life couple at first nadech was really intimidated at yaya's beauty that looks like a foriegner and a bit shy opening the topic about themselves.

NADECH:nong sao how are you are you not irritated every time people are cheering for us.

YAYA:no not at all...i am glad they like us together in a lakorn 

NADECH:good from now on we will be not just kookwan but siblings..is that fine with you since i am the only child in the family.

YAYA:sure anyways my brothers are all in norway so its ok for you to be my brother.

NADECH:(in his mind...wow this girl is not only beautiful but also kind and easy to be with....but i promise to myself not to fall in love with her my career and my studies are my priority)

YAYA:hey p chai what are you thinking why suddenly you become quiet.

NADECH:i just remember something about my school projects(he is shy so he pretended to think about school)

YAYA:if it is anything  related to english I can help you..i will help you anytime i can just tell me.

NADECH:(wow this girl is really amazing and she's offering her help to someone like me from the province...this girl is challenging me..i said to myself not to fall in love...no no i dont think so this is not love but only admiration cause shes really kind)

as days go by yadech are becoming very popular because of their amazing chemistry in DJA more events products endorsements together and popularity awards yadech were unbeatable.nadech remains humble and yaya was impressed with nadech's humility..people surrounding them are teasing them that they are sweet hearts off cam as well even the LOM GANG specially boy pakorn is always teasing nadech to yaya.

BPAKORN:(whispered to nadech)....hey bro you are very lucky you always have skinships with yaya in DJA filming not to mention the real kisses underwater..wow you hit the JACKPOT i am so jealous in wayupak montra no sknships and kisses like yours its really unfair(laughs) 

NADECH:ssshh dont be loud(nadech was blushing and felt shy)

BPAKORN:i caught you nadech you are BLUSHING look at yourself on the mirror you are BLUSHING(laughs)

NADECH;shut up this is my natural color if its hot like summer time

yaya suddenly called nadech...while boy smiles at him

YAYA:p nadech let us rehearse our script.

after the filming nadech could not sleep thinking of how boy pakorn teased him to yaya

NADECH:(in his mind...what if i fall in love to yaya...i hate this feeling i really want to hit p boy for teasing me)

yaya is also thinking of nadech about their short interview
they had that day

YAYA:(in her mind....i am so lucky to have p nadech as my p ek he is a nice guy humble though he is like a monkey hehehe very hyperactive...i really want to help him in his english school projects just my appreciation for being nice to me though sometimes he is teasing me for my poor thai language)

TO CONTINUED i'm sleepy already.....sweet dreams to all :coverlaf:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk, thank you. Your dose of delightful ff is just what I need, so cute and real. Looking to the sequel, take your time.

Hi bubba, thanks for lays pic. I love this pic a lot. Yadech are like newlyweds like you said on honeymoon, no fancy required. In their regular clothing they're already so gorgeous, its their undeniable chemistry and aura.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @yk for keeping us entertain while missing Yadech.

This article must be something good because it's all over IG.

Translation: thanks to NYclub IG

OHO magazine, the second fortnight issue Lately, we've often seen Nadech with facial hair, giving him a bit of sexy look. Let's hear how Yaya feels about this!!! Yaya: "With his facial hair, P.Nadech has the bad boy look: he looks sexy, and masculine. His facial hair grows very fast so I often seen him in this look and I kinda like it He already looks handsome, and with this extra facial hair, now he looks extremeeeely gorgeous!!!! OHO: Well, now we can't say for sure if Nadech's developing his facial hair is mainly for his role in Tam Rak Kuen Jai, or is it because someone likes it

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Our beautiful nang' ek

and handsome pra'ek.......

cr:as tagged

Thanks MrsChum for a cute article na.  I'll try to translate it when I have more time unless Vimalee or space4ny beats me to it.

Yaya greed (screams), she likes Nadech with a mustache.

MrsChum said:

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Oho magazine, the second fortnight issue Lately, we've often seen Nadech with facial hair, giving him a bit of sex look.
Let's hear how Yaya feels about this !!! Yaya: "With his facial hair, P.Nadech has the bad boy look: he looks sexy, and masculine.
His facial hair grows very fast so I often seen him in this look and I kinda like it He already looks handsome, and with this extra facial hair,now he look extremeeeely gorgeous!!!!

OHO : Well, now we can't say for sure if Nadech's developing his facial hair is mainly for his role in Tam Rak Kuen Jai, or is it because someone likes it

MrsChum said:
Thank you @yk for keeping us entertain while missing Yadech.

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Meysaelee

can you give me give the links of yaya james thread sorry i really dont know and i am too lazy to find thanks again

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

here's my follow up yadech mini fin fan fiction...enjoy

people around yadech like in thai showbiz majority are cheering them some are teasing them like boy pakorn chompoo and some reporters....but yadech are firm that they are just really siblings nothing else....before DJA filming ended yadech were informed that they will be together again in their next lakorn due to amazing feed back of DJA.good thing is yadech moms are getting familiar and became best friends.and so yadech themselves are getting also familiar...now nadech is showing his real self to yaya how naughty he can be to all specially to yaya....when it's break time during filming yadech are like small children very playful...nadech always made fun of yaya due to her poor thai language..but yaya i guess is mesmerize with nadech's charisma because no matter how naughty nadech is to her she will immediately forgive him like when nadech accidentally put some bubble gum to yaya's hair

fast forward to ....GRGR days

NADECH:(in his mind).....what happen to nong sao it's been a couple weeks she never texted me or called me....i started to miss her..is she really mad at me?i guess i owe her an apology..tomorrow we will have a commercial shoot i will speak to her so i can say sorry wholeheartedly.

two weeks back in pattaya.....in  yaya's house yaya was criying when she comb her hair she realized that big bubble gum is on her hair so she needs the help of her mom to remove the it 

YAYA;hey mom help me please can you cut my hair with bubble gum...i hate p nadech look what he did to my hair huhuhu

Mae Pla:dont cry sweetie i will deal with this ...i dont think nadech mean to tease you this way maybe this was only accident.

YAYA:enough mom he must pay for this....p nadech!!! you wait for pay back time and i will never speak to you from now on huhuhu(speakng to herself on the mirror while crying)

Mae Pla:eek:k ok stop crying now all the gums are removed...you can not fight with nadech you know reporters are always present in the set what if they will write a negative news about you and nadech it will ruin our image just stay cool.

YAYA:(in her mind)...no i must punish him..i will never text him and i will never speak to him (her phone suddenly rings..upon seeing it was nadech she never answered it even sms from nadech she doesnt want to see.

until the next day yadech meet again for GRGR filming when no else at the surroundings nadech speaks to yaya asking forgiveness in a cute and naughty way....fortunately as i've said yaya is really mesmerized to nadech his smile and dimples are too cute.

NADECH:nong sao please forgive me i did not mean to put the gum on your hair it was really an accident...if you want you can punish me...please can you forgive me?

YAYA:(she smiles a bit) and said....dont do that again dont you know i cried a lot i even had to cut my hair just to remove your gum.

NADECH:sure from now on i will never tease you lets be friends again ok?

YAYA:(in her mind....speaking to herself)...what's with me how come i forgive him instantly...and i promised to myself not to talk to him anymore.

NADECH:nong sao come on let's go to the beach house let's wait there some tv crews wanted to interview us while waiting for the director and then we can rehearse our script.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrr_YSn5QY

YAYA:eek:k but promise me not to put any bubble gum to my hair.

NADECH (in his mind..thank God we're friends again hehe..i really miss yaya for two weeks she never answered my call and my sms...(suddenly nadech recalls boy pakorn that said:bro i am very sure yo will fall in love with yaya admit it or not now that you are together again in your next lakorn and both of you are still...single hehe

TO BE CONTINUED just so sleepy.. :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn: