[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yaya did not change she was really very beautiful since she was a baby while nadech was really awesome though he was dorky in some of his childhood pictures......but he grew up into a very handsome young man just perfect for yaya's beauty..no wonder they became super stars as they work together :thumbsup:

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/VxdpyYbm3qU

thanks Mrs Chum

i wish someone who has a kind heart can translate this video into english :scratchhead2:

my delayed reaction that is not from my delusional mind is indeed from yaya herself that he is proud of barry being always humble no matter how many times he became number 1 but barry her bf p chai remains super down to earth making her a proud gf nong sao :heart:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Pee Yayee said she wanted to take the whole body picture of Yaya to show the fans that Yaya's leg is getting a lot better, no more swelling.

I'm glad the two weeks off and not traveling to Norway did wonder.   We are very happy for Yaya and I'm sure her Pe Chai too.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

thanks Vimalee

NOT FROM MY DELUSIONAL MIND... :heart: i guess barry's presence during yaya's two weeks off also contributes yaya's fast recovery ....we all know when anyone is in love :heart:  and inspired :heart:  our IMMUNE SYSTEM will surely get better and healing will be fast...unlike when youre depressed it's the opposite thing sickness will prevail.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yup not a delusion at all, they could have drawn a happy face :) or a flower or anything else instead of a :heart: heart on each other's face.

My analytic mind said Nadech drew a little heart on Yaya's left cheek, not on her right cheek because her :heart: heart is on the left ;).

Nadech was lenient & sweet and did not go wild with the make up on Yaya's face, Yaya in contrast did the opposite :bhehe:.

P.s. l like their body language, so close & comfortable with each other.

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Ms Zoe

my delayed reaction but not my delusional idea that yadech indeed declared their  :kiss3: affection for each other..... based on the  :heart: HEART SHAPE on their make yaya drew a big  :heart: heart on nadech's forehead then nadech also drew a  :heart: heart on yaya's left side cheek wow so SYMBOLIC though it's subtle but very obvious :crush:  :coverlaf:

:coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

I read news that Yaya will be the spokesperson for Bangkok Airways. Her P'chai is/was spokeperson for AirAsia.

So great for NY to be spokeperson for airline companies!

This profile silhouette photo of Yaya in flight attendant uniform is gorgeous.

Credits - bigsvatcharasith

CaSURVIVOUR

Ms.Zoe said:
Adorable & sweet looking babies, toddlers, & kids, Yadech were :heart: :wub:

Hehe...shoes & pant looked big on Nadech :bhehe:

Credits - as tagged, keaw_jung, urassayas & fans who edited photos

thanks Ms Zoe

i am sorry if i repost this....everytime i see yadech's pictures when they were just small children..i really cant stop my delusional mind that these are the future faces of yadech babies....the first two pictures gives me butterflies in my stomach  :coverlaf: ..still young but yadech chemistry is just perfect :heart:  :scratchhead2:

Ms.Zoe

You are very welcome yaya kugimiya, I love their baby & childhood photos. Baby & childhood photos in general are valuable & they kept so much memorable & cherished memories.

Now that you say about chemistry, I look at this photo again & my delusional mind think:

First day of 2nd grade for Ya & 3rd grade for Na

Y: *giving her best sweet smile*, P'chai Nadech, how do I look?

N: *squinting his eyes*, ummm ummm Nong sao Yaya, you look alright, I guess

Fast forward to today, P'chai Nadech could not take his eyes off of his Nong sao Yaya :whahuh:

Credits as tagged

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Ms Zoe

i am sorry if i repost this....everytime i see yadech's pictures when they were just small children..i really cant stop my delusional mind that these are the future faces of yadech babies....the first two pictures gives me butterflies in my stomach  :coverlaf: ..still young but yadech chemistry is just perfect :heart:  :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Ms Zoe

this is my delusional yadech ff for this picture

yadech is living in one neighborhood their home are in the same street barry is newly transferred from KHON KHAEN province(sorry for the wrong spelling)...barry doesnt know anyone in the village of BKK but mae keaw being so friendly became friends with mae pla when they met at school where yaya is attending.

Mae Keaw :i am so glad we live in the same street and village...i hope my son will be happy in this neighborhood and in school.

Mae Pla:by the way how old is your son?my daughter is 7 y/o her name is Urassaya she is in grade 2 section 1.

Mae Keaw:my son is 8 y/o his name is Barry....it would be better if he will meet Urassaya so that my son wont get bored being new in this village.

Mae Pla:i guess you're right because yaya's brothers and sister are all in Norway i hope barry and yaya will be friends.

Mae Keaw:eek:k see you later in our village barry and his dad are at the gate waiting for me i just forget the class card of barry in the car.

Mae Pla:eek:k see you then you know our address please dont hesitate to go to our house and bring barry.yaya is having her ballet lesson.

Mea Keaw went to the car where barry and his dad is waiting...barry being newly transferred in the school where yaya is attending for him he is not really happy because he has lots of friends and playmates in KK where he was born and grew up...but due to family bussiness in BKK that his dad needs to handle it himself so they transferred in the city.

Mae Keaw:hi son i have good news for you i met our new neighbor back inside the school and she wants me and you to visit them at their house so you can meet her daughter yaya who is also studying in your new school.

Barry:i am sorry mom i am not in the mood i really dont like living in BKK you know i have my playmates and friends in KK i am not interested in meeting new people right now.

Mae Keaw:ssssh dont say that your dad might get offended we should follow his decision we can go back to KK during vacation we still have our home there.

Barry:even though i really dont like to go with you to visit your new friend id rather stay home and play my toys alone and i want a boy playmate not that yaya she is a girl how can she play with me  does she play car  and super hero toys like me?i am sure she only play dolls or anything that girls wanted to play so boring.

Mae Keaw:you still need to come with me who knows you and yaya will become best friends we dont know and by the way yaya a beautiful puppy i know you want puppy i will buy one for you later.

Barry;ok i will go with you but we wont stay long over there i just want to see the puppy.

Mae Pla:sure we will just introduce our selves as new neighbors then we can go home.

Mae Kaew and Barry arrived at yaya's house Mae Pla came out first.

Mae Pla:hello dear so this is barry your son...i am sure you and my daughter will become good friends..though she is a girl but she is so playful like a boy.yaya is just changing her clothes.just wait a second.

while waiting for yaya both moms were enjoying the conversations about themselves and while Barry is busy exploring at the living room of yaya's house seeing the beautiful pictures of hers...upon seeing yaya's pictures barry felt something he could not explain all he know this is the first time he ever felt seeing a very pretty girl on the picture :heart: then Barry heard a cute voice from his back.

Yaya:who are you? what are you doing in my house.

nadech was speechless :heart:  yaya is even more beautiful in person a 7 y/o girl with pony tail from her ballet lesson.

Yaya:mom do we have visitors?who are they?

Mae Pla and Mae Keaw came at the same time and barry went to his mother side and felt shy to yaya upon seeing a beautiful girl :heart:

Mae Pla:yes baby these are our new neighbors Mae Keaw and Barry Kugimiya  her son is also studying in your school he is in grade 3 i hope you two can be friends he has no brothers and sisters...so while you brothers and sister are in Norway you can have barry as your brother to play with.

barry remain speechless because it is his first time to meet a beautiful girl of his age and at the same time mixed thai norwegian and just like him
self  mixed thai austrian... :heart: the first time he thinks of ideal wife to be must be mixed like him.

Yaya:hi barry can i call you p chai i guess you are older than me by one yr.feel at home i want you to see my new puppy but he is still sleeping you can touch him if want but dont wake him up.

Barry:i also love puppy by the way what is his name?

Yaya:right now i am still thinking what name should i give him can you please help me think

Barry:(this girl is amazing she is very friendly and she's calling me p chai but the problem is i a not good in English)

FAST FORWARD yadech became childhood bestfriends in BKK they shared precious memories for only a year because yaya moved to Norway ...nadech was very depressed he keeps on thinking about yaya he thought could never find another best friend like her :heart: ...he keeps on praying that one day they will meet again until one day after 8 years their paths crossed by accident yaya came back to thailand to have her vacation but she was spotted my an agent for modelling so she joined the FASHION WEEK where nadech was also a model :heart: as the fashion show going on there were some tv show producers at the event..and spotted yadech to cast in a tv series....to make the story short yadech were chosen to do DJA due to their undeniable chemistry yadech were so happy that they meet again and became super stars and the rest is history they became lovers, husband and wife in spite of all the negative predictions they keep on doing merits togeher and now they have two beautiful children :heart:

yadech's babies :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

enough of my delusional mind i am sleepy now ....sweet dreams everyone

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk

Thanks so much for your ff I love it, so cute, creative and loving. It is as close as Yadech in reality. I love the ending the most and hope it comes true. Thanks for sharing your talents with us, yk❤

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @yk so much for your ff, I do love all your short fic.
They're so cute na, lol little Barry already felt in "like" at the first sight with little Yaya.

Looking forward to hearing...

Tks to IG@1217_4ever for translation.

Yaya's pretty cute ;)

NY' s together today?

Cr. Keaw_jung, 1217_4ever, Urassayadotcom, by_family, as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi key

looking forward for your next yadech ff sorry i am not as talented as you in writing that's very short has less fin scenses and i am too lazy actually but i love the main storyline just i am just too lazy to elaborate :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the post (picture and comment).

YK, thank you so much for your wonderful delsuion and your short ff. Really appreciated :heart:

Same goes to you miss Zoe, both you and YK make my day with your post. Esp now when not so much news or pic of Yadech.

Nadech and Yaya saying goodbye after their meet today :)

New Mag for Nadech coming out this Feb. Men's Health

Ms.Zoe

@ yaya kugimiya, :whahuh: thanks for the short, creative & cute Yadech fanfiction. We are very delusional, aren't we? :bhehe:!

So far we have delusional thinking/fanfictions of Yadech:
1. Yadech being toddlers - little Nadech coming to visit little Yaya, they would speak in their own toddler language ;)...checked
2. Yadech, currently today - Nadech visiting Yaya when her jellyfish sting was swelling & she could not go to do merits with him...checked
3. Yadech, during their elementary school year, their first meeting, Nadech is stunned by Yaya's presence :wub:...checked

Could you name Yaya's puppy Milo? It is such a cute name for a male puppy :ghehe:

Any chance you will write a fanfiction of Yadech being first time parents ka? :bhehe:.