[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pee Yayee said she wanted to take the whole body picture of Yaya to show the fans that Yaya's leg is getting a lot better, no more swelling.

I'm glad the two weeks off and not traveling to Norway did wonder.   We are very happy for Yaya and I'm sure her Pe Chai too.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.

This is the Variety News Show.   They conducted a poll for the Hot Super Stars 2014.

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Yadech for making every polls.    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1.   Nadech
2.   Boy Pakorn
3.   Yaya
4.   Chompoo
5.   Aump

MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/VxdpyYbm3qU

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na naya for sharing.

Don't know when this voting will end, but here's the results as of Jan 5th, 2015 for Lakorns In Trend categories:  Leading Actors/Actresses and lakorns.

Vote on line at        http://www.truelife.com/voteintrend2014

naya said:
I don't know what it is but Yadech survey to win everything

cr.Urassayaclub.com 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Just curious what are those basket Yadech is giving out for bdays? Is it those v-berry that Nadech was promoting?
They have been so MIA from each other. We've been so spoiled that when they are away from each other things just don't feel right lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@ m9saeteurn1, I was thinking the same too, I think Yaya's basket are bird nest drinks. She is/was the spokesperson for it. I'm not sure about Nadech's basket, the jars are different from Ya's basket jars.

Their gifts are also very similar :wub:.

Ms.Zoe

Thanks Vimalee, I'm glad Ya's leg healing way better.

I like the dress and shoes Ya has on, simple but pretty. Her legs are nice too lol. Long & slender :D.

Vimalee said:
Pee Yayee said she wanted to take the whole body picture of Yaya to show the fans that Yaya's leg is getting a lot better, no more swelling.

I'm glad the two weeks off and not traveling to Norway did wonder.   We are very happy for Yaya and I'm sure her Pe Chai too.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

Not only do Yadech's gift baskets are similar, they also wear simple casual clothes with watches on same wrists ;).

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks MsZoe

for the bts pictures yadech can deny as much as they can about their love affair but who will believe them :scratchhead2:

thanks for your pm Ms zoe and jun :thumbsup:

belated  :hapbday: to Ms Sary i am a huge fan of her YADECH FAN FICTION (THANK YOU FOR BELATED B-DAY SHOUT-OUT!!!)....SORRY a little delayed reply.  FF will be updated and ending this month

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.

This is the Variety News Show.   They conducted a poll for the Hot Super Stars 2014.

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Yadech for making every polls.    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1.   Nadech
2.   Boy Pakorn
3.   Yaya
4.   Chompoo
5.   Aump

thanks Vimalee

they should have separate the male and female category and it is so obvious that YADECH is indeed the winner :scratchhead2:  :party:  :thumbup:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Ms Zoe

my delayed reaction but not my delusional idea that yadech indeed declared their  :kiss3: affection for each other..... based on the  :heart: HEART SHAPE on their make yaya drew a big  :heart: heart on nadech's forehead then nadech also drew a  :heart: heart on yaya's left side cheek wow so SYMBOLIC though it's subtle but very obvious :crush:  :coverlaf:

:coverlaf: