[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
watching TNNKK right now im in chapter 15 and almost chapter 16...i remember how yadech started to level up their relationships :heart:  during the filming of this lakorn :heart:  thanks to the producers who keep on pairing yadech :heart:   :cloud9:  :cloud9: :cloud9:  :clap2:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy Birthday yaya kugimiya!

Wishing your ultimate dream of Yadech to be in the remake of your picked lakorn will come true!

Nadech needs to be paired up with Yaya in non farmer roles or island man role (not including RFTD) :ghehe:.

P.s. a bear for you too :)

credits - original owner

joellove12

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! Thanks u soo much for sharing all of these information about our lovely couple
Love u all na:))

Happy belated birthday to yaya kugimiya, cookies and grudgeprincess!!
May all your dreams come true.....
Sorry for late wishes!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh my gosh! So much love! Thank you guys sooo much it was a good birthday! LOLLL 22! Thanks for my birthday wishes loves! You all are the bestttttt <3 love youuuuuuu

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....Congrats to Nadech and pe Neung for receiving an award from Intense Watch Music for the #1 song ( laew roa ja dai ruk gan mai)  that was played the most on the radio.  And, pe Neung would like to dedicate this award to Yaya as well.

Another picture from Image.....looking good!

cr:as tagged & nontapat

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ladies. I missed you guys.

Wow its great to be back. I missed out on so many things ESP. Nadech's bday. (Kill me now)

My boyfriend - the love of my life's birthday is on Dec 29. That is the only birthday I remember in December so I forgot Nadech's since its my first year with Yadech. Not delaying any further...

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: :bdaycake:   :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR (me, you all and +1) DEAREST BARRY. I want to wish only one thing for you Nadech, that is to be together, forever with Yaya. I'm sure if Yaya is in your life, happiness, love,  smiles, health, wealth will naturally follow you. We know how special you both are and will always be for each other and to us. Lots of love to you. :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:  :heart:  :heart:

:bdaycake: Yk, Cookies and GrudgePrincess happie bday ladies :clap:  :clap:  :clap: . Since Yaya is taken, I want to wish happiness, love, health, wealth come to you everyday of every year. Hope you had a great day ladies. quoting Yaya: "GETTING YOUNGER"  every year. 

Speaking of bday wishes.... Yaya's bday wish was simply out of this world. No one could have said it any better. But I'm sure she will outdo herself next year.

I have no clue about Manee Yard Fah but trusting the choice of you ladies, even I hope Yadech get a chance at it. 

Congratulations to Yadech on winning so many honors. :clap:
I also want to thank each and everyone who always kept in touch with me and kept asking about my mum and my exams. She is absolutely alright. My exams were good. Thank you so much ladies. It truly means a lot.   ^_^  :wink:

A million * million times thanks to all you lovelies for always doing so much for us by posting, commenting, translating anything and everything possible.  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK :wink:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi @chai

Welcome back miss You too.
Hope You finish yours exams and your mother is well.
Thanks @fea the pics.
Thanks bubba for translation and congrat to Nadech for Winning this award

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for all the wonderful posts na ka.
@MrsChum, hope you have a great time in  Vegas na ka.

Wow......Nadech and the kids are so adorable at the Joy to The Mall event.......

-

-
cr:as tagged