[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing the good news.

Once again, congratulations to Pe Neung of Chandelier Music, Nadech and Yaya for another award from RFTD song "Will We Ever Going to Love Each Other?"

It has been four months since RFTD had ended but the song still remained in everyone's mind.     It's also the most watched MV at CH3 Official Soundtracks with 9 millions views.   WOW!

bubba said:
Wow.....Congrats to Nadech and pe Neung for receiving an award from Intense Watch Music for the #1 song ( laew roa ja dai ruk gan mai)  that was played the most on the radio.  And, pe Neung would like to dedicate this award to Yaya as well.

cr:as tagged & nontapat

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congratulations to Aum Patcharapa, Bird Thongchai and Nadech Kugimiya for "The Best of the Year 2014" surveyed by Bangkok Poll......

The caption on this picture is so cute....."I would like to bike to bring nong sao to Joy to the mall krub."

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Back Chiatra! You have been missed! Hope your mother is doing well.
I agree with you MrsChum and Vimalee. Nadech is looking extra hot with the facial hair. It really does suit him well. It make him look so much older then he really is, but in a good way. Mature looking! :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
Congrats to Pe Neung, Nadech and Yaya for the Chandelier Music. The song turned out beautiful. I too bought the song from my app. :)
Congrats to Nadech again for the Best of the Year 2014. I have to agree. This year has been better for Nadech. Of course he still get pick on here and there, but overal he's had a great year!
Can't wait to see pictures and video from their merit as well as the fan meets. Thanks to all the ladies her for the pictures, translations and comments.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ms.Zoe said:
This is awesome! Barry in the eyes of Yaya :heart:

Credits - space4ny for creation, keaw_jung & urassayas & by_family for photos

thanks Ms.Zoe

i guess nadech wont greet yaya as sweet as this on IG to avoid more intrigues...so i will not expect any fin greetings from him to yaya via social media on yaya's birthday :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:

thanks MrsChums

i admire nadech for being a hard working young man he strikes while the iron is hot by doing events some haters say nadech and his managers are greedy of money....but for me being hard working and greedy are not the same.nadech knows that being a superstar is not forever so in order to prepare for his bright future he has to save more money by working hard he is just being wise...wow yaya is very lucky in case they end up together :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Yadech will attend merit at Wat Pa Kalasin temple tomorrow.

This was the blessing merit at Nadech's house last year.

credit Barry.Ya FB

thanks Vimalee

sorry for reposting this i just cant get enough of yadech these pictures are very symbolic they looked like  :heart: husband and wife :heart:  having a house blessing for their new home but they did not show their new house this isa very private family gathering that even yadech's best friends are not present in this special occasion......who knows someday yadech might have a  :heart: secret wedding day no pictures no announcements no interviews only a subtle pictures like these(sorry for my delusions) :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

sorry i guess i am having an incurable severe case of yadech fever virus :lmao3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, have a great time in Las Vegas na ka,

Agreed with both of you, MrsChum and m9.   Isn't he dreamy?

Read from fans comments that his ears turned red when reporters asked him about Yaya wishing him Happy Birthday of her IG.

Vimalee said:
He's so fine...

Nadech at the Joy to the Mall event.

credit Barry.Ya FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you bubba for the merit updates. Yadech and the fans did a great job raising the large amount of funds. Nadech sure looks lonely without Yaya by his side, something is so missing. Sorry to hear Yaya is unwell. Hope she gets better soon. ps: miss Yadech they haven't been together for the longest, before Nadech's birthday, and with the long hols approaching it'll be a while ! However, absolutely understand they deserve the break, they're such industrious workers. Thanks dearest bubba.

I know right, he is such a hunk, @malee @m9 @step in Joy to the Mall event, a total dreamboat for Yaya. Not that I have any say I don't wish to see Yaya pair with Ananda.

Thanks a lot mc and lazy for the vdo links in Joy to the Mall.

Welcome back, you're missed so much, Chai ! So glad your mom is well and you're free as a bird now that exams are over. Look forward to your interaction.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I've been voting for Image magazine of NY, though MC is my fav pick, since Image mag cover is in the leading... So that the votes don't get divided

Yaya's wound has become more inflammed along with pain I guess. As she is not someone who skips merits.

Get well soon na nong. Su su na

Cr: As Tagged