[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
:hapbday: :hapbday:BARRY NADECH :hapbday: :hapbday:
:party: :party: :cheer: :cheer: :party: :party:
Happy Birthday to the Golden Boy, One of a Kind, Nadech. Hope all his wishes come true and he'll have a successful year :bdaycake:
Thanks everyone for sharing photos, clips, news and comments.
Thanks @Vimalee for translating a great news. So excited for the 1st NY fan club meeting. So lucky for the fan who can be there.
I haven't seen the photo below. Has everyone seen it before? May it be a photo at NY private meeting? They're too cute together  :heart: :heart:

Vimalee said:

Yaya posted this picture on her IG and said,

"My dearest NY get ready for our first fan meeting na ka!!!     This meeting will be organized by Pe aarshar.    Please follow the detail closely and come join the fun....in appreciation of your continued love and support. "   

Pe aarshar already done the fan club meetings for Nadech and James Ma, and she will be organizing NY fans club meeting as the New Year gift for NY fans....all expenses will be covered for the two days one night event.

credit Urassayas IG and NY CLUB FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday:     Happy Birthday to an Amazing person--Nadech     :party:

Wishing you a happy and prosperous today & always.....
May you get the world's best in everything na ka!!!

Some cool and beautiful HBD cards for Nadech........

cr:as tagged,withloveurassayas,jubjib tk

ps.....Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.  You all are so wonderful!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
December 17, 2014

Dear Nadech,

Today is your special day and I just want to wish you:

May you always be blessed with good health, loyal friends and family, supportive fans, a successful career, and a beautiful and long lasting love.

Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..... and many many more !!!!!

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :party: :party: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
   :party: Happy Birthday to the ONE & ONLY Nadech Barry Kugimiya             :party:

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you get the world's best in everything!

This is the first time I wish Happy Birthday to Nadech, :clap: here to many many many more Happy Birthdays to Nadech to come. So many pictures of Nadech to choose from, these are some of my favorites.

And 2 macaron cakes for Nadech and Yaya and Yadechers to enjoy :ghehe:.

credits - original owners and Ms.Zoe

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Thank you so much everyone for all of your shares!

This is one of my FAVORITE mvs of Nadech. Just watching this mv, I just have to smile with him. His SMILES are :wub: :heart:...I am lost of words to describe his smiles.

http://youtu.be/zwfvRAHhLoI

credits - xiaoying ENG

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
IG:urassayas
"Happy birthday to my dearest Barry! My partner in crime, my confidant, my idol and my best friend  I wish u all the best in every aspect of your life and I thank you truly, for always being there for me, you know how special you are  We rock "

cr:  as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Yaya posted this picture on her IG and said,

"My dearest NY get ready for our first fan meeting na ka!!!     This meeting will be organized by Pe aarshar.    Please follow the detail closely and come join the fun....in appreciation of your continued love and support. "   

Pe aarshar already done the fan club meetings for Nadech and James Ma, and she will be organizing NY fans club meeting as the New Year gift for NY fans....all expenses will be covered for the two days one night event.

credit Urassayas IG and NY CLUB FB

Wahhh I wanna join !! can I ?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
IG:urassayas
"Happy birthday to my dearest Barry! My partner in crime, my confidant, my idol and my best friend  I wish u all the best in every aspect of your life and I thank you truly, for always being there for me, you know how special you are  We rock "

cr:  as tagged

the most wonderful + lovely wish ever !!!! (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”

Dear Nadech,

You can make even the dullest day so damn interesting with your bright smile . You are simply awesome. Have a lovely birthday and wonderful life.
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for your wonderful and beautiful posts na ka.  @fea4567, thanks for sharing Yaya's HBD na.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love Yaya's beautiful HBD wishes for her special pe chai.  That is the Best Wishes ever which said everything!  I was so touched and impressed when reading it.  May Yadech always love, support, and take care of each other.
Once again, I love this song, "I'm Happy That I Have You", so appropriate for them.
I’m happy that I have you, no matter what I must face
And I know and I’m comforted
That I’ll have you right here

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=603326576462573&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater
cr:withloveurassayas&nyclub

ps.....wonder when did they go out to dinner together in that picture..? :wub:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:hapbday: Happy birthday, Barry, One of a kind.
May your all days be filled with.. the warmth of Yaya  :dance2: 
...the happiness of Yaya' smiles,
...the sounds of Yaya's laughter,
...the feeling of Yaya's love
...and the sharing of good cheer from us.

http://youtu.be/ipaq1kegzfc

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for your wonderful and beautiful posts na ka.  @fea4567, thanks for sharing Yaya's HBD na.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love Yaya's beautiful HBD wishes for her special pe chai.  That is the Best Wishes ever which said everything!  I was so touched and impressed when reading it.  May Yadech always love, support, and take care of each other.
Once again, I love this song, "I'm Happy That I Have You", so appropriate for them.
I’m happy that I have you, no matter what I must face
And I know and I’m comforted
That I’ll have you right here

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=603326576462573&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater
cr:withloveurassayas&nyclub

ps.....wonder when did they go out to dinner together in that picture..? :wub:

thanks bubba

and yaya definitely whisper to nadech.....i love you my one of a kind  bf :kiss3:  :heart:  :kiss:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :coverlaf:

yaya's fin words to ponder to all yadechers :cheer:

my dearest barry :cloud9:  , for always being there for me :cloud9: you know HOW SPECIAL :cloud9: we rock :heart:  (then followed by heart shape is so symbolic and i cant tell this words to any guys who is just my friend  :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Junyukio said:
:hapbday: Happy birthday, Barry, One of a kind.
May your all days be filled with.. the warmth of Yaya  :dance2: 
...the happiness of Yaya' smiles,
...the sounds of Yaya's laughter,
...the feeling of Yaya's love
...and the sharing of good cheer from us.

http://youtu.be/ipaq1kegzfc

thanks junyu

here's my fin greetings for nadech our birthday boy  :wub:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: barry/nadech.....may you and yaya will end up together :wub: ( become husband and wife) soon that will never get divorce :heart: ...may you  and yaya will have more beautiful children :heart: may you and yaya will become more and very successful in your career and more wealth and good health for your entire family now and for ever God bless you and your family(including yaya of course) :heart: forever 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back Sary!

Glad to see you stopping by and wishing our guy birthday wishes.   I know you won't miss it especially you wrote so many beautiful fan fictions of Yadech.....it seemed like yesterday that I just read  "The One That Got Away, Twice in a Life Time, and My Esan Husband"       Thank you na ka for good old memories.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Canada!      :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Wishing you and yours good health and happiness in 2015.

Mz_Em said:
"THIS" "THEM" Never gets old.........many big birthday wishes for the man of the hour!  All the fans including myself are very pleased and grateful to be part of the NY phenomenon! We cherished each and every moment they provide us with Yadech love.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @fea for yaya's pic

Happy birthday to Nadech, wish him all the bests

Thanks my all yadechers for the pics comments all the translations