[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Mey for sharing this article.    It was the same article that Lovely_K already translated for us regarding Pa Jeaw and Yadech's fan clubs.    They also asked if Yaya will be working with NichKhune from 2pm the Korean band.   Yaya said she will have CF with him and everyone will have a chance to see what it is at the end of the year.    The reporters asked Nadech if he would be scared the fan clubs will cheer for Yaya and Nichkhune to be a new Koo Jin.     Nadech said he is not; actually, Thai really like Nichkune because he has done very well for Thailand.  He has introduced and made name for Thailand in Korea.

meysaelee said:
Can someone translated this about NY when one of you ladies have time

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/455993

tmtj

sarNie Egg
hi Yadechers! this thread is going so fast, so many things to catch up. keep it up guys! anyway i just finish watching final ep for RFTD. just wondering if they shoot the wedding scene two times? one in Japan and one in Thailand. they shoot real ceremony with real priest and audiences when shooting in Japan. kekeke and one more thing I love in this ep is the final part, their dialogues are so much alike their real life and was beautifullly conveyed! i can feel that they truuuuuly meannnn the words they spoke, their expression and action toward each other. Love is in the air! may they love each other and be together forevermore. spread the love Yadechers!

tmtj

sarNie Egg
hi Yadechers! this thread is going so fast, so many things to catch up. keep it up guys! anyway i just finish watching final ep for RFTD. just wondering if they shoot the wedding scene two times? one in Japan and one in Thailand. they shoot real ceremony with real priest and audiences when shooting in Japan. kekeke and one more thing I love in this ep is the final part, their dialogues are so much alike their real life and was beautifullly conveyed! i can feel that they truuuuuly meannnn the words they spoke, their expression and action toward each other. Love is in the air! may they love each other and be together forevermore. spread the love Yadechers!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Woah wowowow MrsChum! They look hot and sexy! :thumbsup: Thanks for the pic! Hope they post more of the shoot! Woo hoo craving for more!!! XD XD

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:spin: I am loving it too!!

thank you MrsChum  :flowers:

I love this photoshoot's theme - by the beach, pillows, candles -- so Cozy & Romantic!!

GRGR inspired theme?? Looks like a newlywed couple honeymoon getaway??

MrsChum said:
Wow!! I'm loving this pic :heart:
Cr. air_image

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Wow!! I'm loving this pic :heart:
Cr. air_image
Love the pic MC AND thank you for sharing. Gosh I'm so sad RS is over although the last episode was a massive disappointment to me. I guess I had high expectations and shouldnt have. It's all right, I made peace with it lol. Maybe that's why it took me so long to finish the last two episodes with English subs. Although I saw it live, but the revalation of the ending just wasn't up to par. :-(

Ok enough of my thoughts. Wish my phone would make it easier for me to post lol. I come to this thread more than once a day to read, and is always delighted to see new posts. The ladies here are all Gems!

The ff here is awesome!!! Chia, key, Mc (helping) your ways of writing is a pleasure for me to be able to escape my work life. Work has been extremely difficult, but this place has given me a place to escape :), and it's all thanks to you ladies (bubba, vim, and many more who posts to just keep us together with happiness :) bravo) I hate to say that I have nothing to contribute, but to give you my heartfelt gratitude from the Bay Area. I'm 32, but you guys have been a blessing to get to know. I'm sure people have been here for years, but I seem to have missed out on a genuine friendship that has been built here. I was mostly a silent reader and a passerby, but I hope to change that this year.

I'm happy to say the update of posts thru my email finally worked!!! Not sure what happened in the past, but I'm getting Updates now woot woot!!!

Have a good night in my time zone anyway lol. Thanks for all that you guys do here and keep up the good work. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for a beautiful picture and thanks Vimalee for the translations ka.

I love this picture too and also the writing 'For Your Eyes Only'........ :pervie:
Yadech are so narak .....sweet couple at the sea of sweet water...... :bhehe:

The moms are so narak too.......

Looking at my girl........

cr:as tagged & mae keaw

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:

ÃÃà

ÃÃà

ÃÃà
ÃÃà
Oh yeah... That's Yaya's baggage Nadech carrying!!!

Thank you @Rak @junyukio for all the pictures. I don't think it's Yaya bag but it's a couple bags. Both have the same bag now. If you look at Nadech bag it's more new and stiff, just like all new bag when you first buy them. Yaya bag is more uses and can see it's not stiff anymore. But either way I'm happy that they share the same interest and like to have the same things.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tmtj said:
Sorry I'm lil late... Welcome to the thread na. Hope you are enjoying your time here :)