[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Sharing is Caring :D.

MrsChum thanks for photos of Yadech, the hat, beach resort, and Barry having breakfast :flowers:. You are very observant! I think that are her hat and purse as well.

meysaelee I need to see Yadech's Lays event photos/videos from yesterday again. Thanks for pointing it out!!

Ms.Zoe

bubba thanks for the short video link.

Even a small thing, he still being attentive and helps his lady, what a sweet guy he is!!

Lovely_k thanks for the IG photos.

Yadech really match with beach/resort theme photos

Ms.Zoe

what in the world does he has on?! Hahaha :D...looks more like an attire for Fall season.

The makeup guy looks more appropriate for the beach/resort theme photoshoot. Haha :D.

Thanks and Good Zzzz MrsChum

MrsChum said:
It doesn't look like a beach theme.. Look what Nadech is wearing??
My last post for tonight :) Good Night everyone!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! I didnt know i was 3rd on the posting list either?! If only I have a better photobucket on my phone to continue with posting more pictures daily.

They look so cute together at the Lays event, like always. They make me smile. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
hi all good morning or good nigt ,maybe I'm late but for anyone who wanna donwload Yadech Video in youtube if your browser using Mozilla fairfox you can use downloadhelpher addons or using easy youtube downloader express so far is work good for me  :woot:

@keylargo : thank your FF is amazing :thanks:  and like other said your FF story line is much better than RFTWD stroty line ,cant wait for nex part

@chaitra  :thank you for post  new FF seem will be have different story with reancarnations :thanks:  , I also read your first FF but I lost in last part ,and seem I cant find in last part since this tread is moving fast ,hope in next FF i can catch all part

@mirschum : thank you for always post new pic and news from yadech and make this tread still alive
@bubba @vimalee : thank you for your kind who always translate about yadech news ,you guys is important for us

thank you for all member in here who cant I mentions one by one since I cant remember all ,but you guys also important to me

HI Lilya,

Thank you so much. I hope you guys like the subject of "Reincarnation" and I hope I can convey  "Yadech" through this ff .
As for my first one "The battle of love", If you have read till the wedding invitations then that is all I have written. It is not finished. I have an ending but because I wrote the whole 59 parts in 25 days I couldn't get back to it so easily when I fell ill for a week.I will complete it, but I really dont know when. But I hope you will enjoy my second ff.

@MrsChum -  MC your excitement is definitely an encouragement to me. I hope I entertain you guys.   :) :flowers:

@Junyukio - Thank you so much Jun. You read it twice, Im honored. I mean I must have done something right, right? hehe. First I decided not to do 2nd ff coz things got too busy. But Key encouraged and I thought Why not just post once a week like key , coz I can do that. Hmm so yesterday I just posted without thinking anything. I'm glad I will be writing for you guys. Miss Yadech so much. And so very happy you are active. :flowers:

@Bubba -  Always so sweet. Thanks a million for all your awesome shares Bubba.  :flowers:

@Haunzhu -  Thank you so much. I really hope you guys will like "FOREVER" AND "YOUR THE ONLY ONE". 

@Vimalee - You know "Writing" was just a recent thing in my list. But it would be a lie if I said I've never had a dream to write for Yadech lakorn hehe :secret: . I don't know if I'm ever up to a standard to write for a lakorn but I have definitely (recently) had a dream about it. The dream definitely occurred due to all the complements, comment, love, I received from you guys in spite of being an amateur. Thank you thank you so much :flowers: . I will always enjoy writing for you guys.

@Soso68 - Thank you soooooo much Soso. :flowers:

@Fresh - Thank you so much Fresh. I will make sure I will be a regularly post on Wednesday's. :flowers:

@Key - Are you kidding me? "Your so good in detailing". Your soooooooooo good in detailing. Your ff is not simple. Mine is. Yours might be short but its jam packed with so much love which I love love. Clearly we have 2 different styles of writing but ultimately its Yadech who stand out and inspire us. So Same yet so different. BTW You have already aced it :flowers: . Waiting mode...And I TOTALLY AGREE. No ff site will ever compare to the love and encouragement we get here. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Congratulations of being the top poster.  [/SIZE] :dance2:

Last but the least I hope you guys enjoy "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE" and "FOREVER".