[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
NY never fail to impress their fans  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 
I so  :heart:  Lays theme to present their product during events...
Yaya is the Damsel in Distress (well, she's lot more than that in real life!) and Nadech, the Prince Charming who fights the odds and rescues his Princess..    :heart:   :arrg:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

Here's NY's excerpt from the interview in Thai - http://www.newsplus.co.th/47982

I wonder what Nadech would've said that made Yaya shy and blush...  :scratchchin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGz5lsGSvA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

P.S. Its a love story, baby just say YES   :wub:    :yes: 

Oops!! Forgive me this time Lovely_k. I always forget that spoiler part. And thank you so much for the translation na  :thanks: 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
chaitra said:
@ Keylargo

OMG key, I love it. Love the way you have crafted Nadech and Yaya. As much as I love our innocent Yaya, I also enjoyed a bit a badass Nadech. Beautifully written. The story is a fast pace one which I really enjoy. Like Yaya Kugimiya said "Better than RS" for sure esp when you visualize it.

Yadech come alive with their smallest gestures and emotions and you have really captured this which makes it so easy to imagine the scene. 

The detailing you have maintained throughout is just too amazing. Absolutely love your dedication key. Job well done. 

Women make the best villains and I am already hating Tesa. But she did a good job by pushing Yaya into the pool as we get to see our handsome hunk rescue her. hehe.

Keep it coming. Happy friday's!!! Thank you so much for your time and dedication and we definitely enjoy to the max. :)

A special thanks to our lovely MrsChum for being such a sweet friend :)  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

@Our dearest Keylargo, 

A thousand thanks for your second fanfic, smiling from ear to ear and so fin & jin every single moments boss Nadech teasing his so prim & proper baby Doll Yaya.

Key, the looks boss Nadech gave to his baby doll are 100% same as what his eyes did in their private life or it's just You and me again & again in so much delusional mode? :dance2:  :woot: .
Thanks @Mrs Chum for posting our lovely Keylargo fiction.

@ Chaitra, another thousand thanks to you   :bravo: i've been expecting silently for your second fic right after your first completed.I read your first 2 times, knowing that you will make my wish come true :whistle:  :whistle: . Looking forward to reading your first part.

Waiting patiently for fictional days Wed & Fri . :thumbup:

Thanks @ Bubba, @ Vimalee and all lovely members of our family for translation, vids, pics sharing, comment, news..You all made my day.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all so much for all the wonderful shares na ka.  A special thanks to keylargo and chaitra for taking your generous time and effort to share your gift of writing with us. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Awwww.......Yaya and her personal handsome cameraman......

A beautiful family pictures.......

cr:as tagged & mae keaw

Ah.....MrsChum, we're soulmate today :highfive: .

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Btw @Rak Firstly Thank you for the tons of pictures you post but before the admins point this out to you I suggest if your going to post 4 or more pictures please use a spoiler tag for any pictures or videos after 3. If you don't know how @MC has directions to do it... She had posted it aways back. (Forum Rules) :)

Ok so I have some time briefly summarize their Lays interview... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGz5lsGSvA

So Reporters brought up the incident with P.J and FC and Yaya's answers were the same as Nadech. Said that Working with others is the natural path to being an actor or actress. The feedback to how things turned out is basically groups are letting this go... they are focusing on our work more... They did bring up this a couple of times whether the two think that the commercial partners/lakorn partners feel discouragement about working with them since this issue came up. They said no they understand its part of the job. Nadech said that there is a lot of Koojin groups because the FC like the lakorn and they like the pairing it comes up with everything that you do, every lakorn every event things like that. Yaya was asked about the picture with her and nickhun with the same individual... reporters are wondering if its for a lakorn or... Yaya said its for a commercial. Everyone should be able to see it by the end of the year. Reporter asked how was it working with Nichkhun? Yaya said It was enjoyable he is an idol and is a professional. My favourite part of the interview..... how did it compare to working with Nadech? WORKING WITH NADECH IS NEVER THE SAME AS WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE.  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: she said the reason being we've worked so much it goes quite smoothly and Nadech said its a good time. 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:welcome: to all newbies !! 
@Vimalee : Let's do it !!! am totally ready to spazzz :rockon:
@bubba : :thanks: for the fin translation
 @yaya kugimiya <---- totally in delusional syndrome :pervie:
@MrsChum : If u really want to DL the video from utube I can teach u. I will PM u later or tomorrow.
@keylargo : :thumbsup: for ur FF
@Grudgeprincess : Indeed both of them make all of us here SMILE like crazy and happy too at same time
@chaitra @Keylargo : both of u are super awesome :highfive:  !!!
@Lovely_k : thanks for ur 'SKINSHIP' pict and oh em ji Yaya so call bodyguard is so handsome :woot:  :woot2: and thanks for the translation too

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
" My favourite part of the interview..... how did it compare to working with Nadech? WORKING WITH NADECH IS NEVER THE SAME AS WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE. "

Thank you Lovely for the translation. I love that this part too...Nadech was like "ouiiii" than he say sanook krab" after that both made that the neck move.. :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu, :thanks: for your kindness. I manage to dl it now with the help of YK and Jin6. Both were kind to PM and gave me instruction. The only thing I did wrong was wiping out everything in my laptop. Now I don't know if anything important got deleted. My husband will choke me but I'm happy that I'm able to dl now... :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Where do I start?    

First of, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming in here just to visit or to share everything about Yadech.   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

@key and @chaitra, I will recommend both of you to be script writers for CH3.   I think you two will do a great job helping them out with the lakorns scripts.   Thank you na for sharing your precious times, efforts, and talents here, and I really appreciated them and will find the time to read your ff today.

How many years have Yadech been presenters for Lays?   Three or fours years now and they never fail to entertain us.  I smiled happily just watching their Lays this morning and wished both Yadech and Lays continued success!

After the Lays event, Yadech left BKK to go to work in another province.   Someone made a guess that it was a photo shoot on the beach.   Let's hope they have the same photo shoot, and it seemed like both of their mothers will be there too.   In that case, we might have pictures from Mae Keaw, hehehehehe.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Barry.Ya FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
@huanzhu, :thanks: for your kindness. I manage to dl it now with the help of YK and Jin6. Both were kind to PM and gave me instruction. The only thing I did wrong was wiping out everything in my laptop. Now I don't know if anything important got deleted. My husband will choke me but I'm happy that I'm able to dl now... :bhehe:
Ok then ...feel free to ask If u having trouble again ... :beer:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
After the Lays event, Yadech left BKK to go to work in another province.   Someone made a guess that it was a photo shoot on the beach.   Let's hope they have the same photo shoot.

credit Barry.Ya FB
as long as both of them are together .. all of us here can fin & jin all day and night Hahahahahaa

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:

hi MrsChum

dont worry if you deleted important documents in your lappy you can restore it from the recycling bin for as long as you did not erase them yet.congrats enjoy yadech marathon at your own convenient time without bufferings. :party:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Lovely_k and MrsChum

that is why yadech choose to work together because its hard to hide when dating :heart:....and then yadech use the elders and channel 3 that it is their decision to follow the order of their bosses to do events together......so after the event with two moms as cover ups will enjoy dating :heart: like eating out in groups...... that is why yaya said NADECH IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYONE ELSE :heart: 

@huanzu actually the real delusionals are yadech themselves :scratchhead2:  :loool: