[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.

Wow.......1000 pages already!!! 

@RakLakorn, thanks so much for your beautiful and kind words na ka.  And thanks for always share :coolpix: and clips.
@junyukio, love your short clip of NY cute eating moments.  Good job!!! :thumbsup:
@fresh, thanks for sharing a beautiful clip ja. :flowers:
@yk, no way......me and my 4 eyes :coverlaf: .  Can't miss that!  Sure can't wait to see Yadech dance. :dance1:
@Vimalee, thanks for the info.  Didn't know that you can be so vengeful lol.  And, I'm with you.
@key, thanks for always being supportive.  You're so nice. :heart:

A big THANKS to everyone for being here and spreading the LOVE just like lesxy said.

Yaya is so beautiful......

cr: saovaluk5

ps.  Sorry I reached my quota for LIKES already.   I super LIKED everyone's posts na ka.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
hi, lady we make it to 1000  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :woot2:  :woot: .. thanks everyone for posting mv and ect.. on yadech.... 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another round of warm welcome to xauxi, tmtj, and little_kitty.   Thanks for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

@ptenchik,

If we had 13 episodes as planned originally then the last several episodes would be a lot better and smoother.    For example, the last fighting scene we didn't even get to see Nadech and Yaya standing back-to-back fighting the bad guys.  they didn't even interact until Nadech pulled her down when explosion blasted off.   I also would love to see Ryu's and Mayumi's childhood lives.    I think we only saw one scene of them when Ryu pulled her ponytails.    Many jin and fin scenes were too short and not well thought of.   I wished we had 13 episodes and a woman scripted writer, then we will have a better love story and more touching and memorable scenes. 

Thank you na for always sharing.   Yadech's very lucky to have fans all the way from Russia.

ptenchik said:
Интересно, будет ли в интернете выложена вся версия РФТР (13 серий)? Кажется, последняя сцена поцелуя тоже немного вырезана

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my NY Lovers!!! YEAH WE DID IT 1000 !!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies !!

Thanks @Rak for your kind word for our 1000 pages of love for our cute couple!!!!

And thanks to everyone for posting everything it makes me smile :)

Love u all

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Tks to all of post and info :wub:  I'm also hate CH3 too! A lot fin an jin moments of Yadech cut out :(. I don't know why whenever their lakorn on air that will be something happen? Hazzz 
@ key: you are so kind ^^ and I really love to come here with all sweetest ladies like all of you  :heart:
I don't know how to say with the reporter of Thai, ... why they could ask these thing???  :scratchchin: As always, Nadech also  handle the interview so so good. 
Have a nice time all ladies! I wish I have more quota to lick like button but it was out :(

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Vimalee, спасибо за все ваши переводы! Немного грустно, что были вырезаны сладкие сцены Yadech! В России тоже есть группы, которые смотрят наш любимую пару, но не так много, как в Тайланде. На данный момент есть только 3 серии RS1 с русскими субтитрами, так что наберемся терпения, когда сможем посмотреть всю серию РФРТ, но это будет только к следующему году. Подзравляю всех фанатов , что достигли 1001 страницы и 20000 ответов!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i am currently watching a BARGIE lakorn in viikii i am not a buddist so naturally i dont know anything about buddism beliefs.....one thing i just realized in bargie lakorn when boy's grandma celebrated her bday she invited monks to her party and do merits with family....and margie being her grandma's choice to be boy's future wife....she called margie to sit next to boy in front near the monks who is giving blessings to the family(then boy whispered to margie they should do the merit together so that they never separate forever until next life).....then yadech suddenly popped up to my mind waaaa! i remember when nadech was having his house blessing yaya was there to be blessed with him and his new house.then nadech said all of his friends are busy only yaya was available lame excuse lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

emerald0805 said:
I hope this thread can last for a long time. I refreshed this thread every an hour to read yadech news ...love all of u that made effort to make this thread alife.

hi emerald

this thread will never end while waiting for next yadech lakorn......i guarantee you with more than 2 million fans of yadech in this thread.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi alli am currently watching a BARGIE lakorn in viikii i am not a buddist so naturally i dont know anything about buddism beliefs.....one thing i just realized in bargie lakorn when boy's grandma celebrated her bday she invited monks to her party and do merits with family....and margie being her grandma's choice to be boy's future wife....she called margie to join boy in front near the monks who is giving blessings to the family(then boy whispered to margie they should do the merit together so that they never separate forever until next life).....then yadech suddenly popped up to my mind waaaa! i remember when nadech was having his house blessing yaya was there to be blessed with him and his new house.then nadech said all of his friends are busy only yaya was available lame excuse lol!
You make my day @yaya!!!! :D

chaitra

sarNie Adult
1000  :woot:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :beer:  :highfive:  :wink:  :rockon:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :bravo: 

YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING 1000 PAGES LADIES. IT HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY AND I HOPE THAT WE ALL GET TO BE THIS WAY FOREVER. :) 

A MILLION THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO KEEP SHARING POSTS, COMMENTS, TRANSLATIONS, ETC. WELCOME TO ALL THE LOVELY NEWBIES WHO JUST MAKE THIS FAMILY BIGGER AND BETTER.

CaSURVIVOUR

here's another reason to congratulate our thread and yadech though RS sucked and done our viewership here is the largest as of now it's 2,728,067 views
wow! amazing

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @Emerald0805 for the link, Nadech is dazzling skilled in retort, our wise guy always knows how to make things weird turn into humorous.
Thanks everyone for making such a loving and affectionate, peaceful thread, hope that we can get what Mrs Chum said .. Another 1000 pages then again & again... To Millions ;)) I could be so delusional, but couldn't help to imagine..
Thanks @Bubba , Ms.Zoe for encouragement, I wish I will have more free time to make 2 short Vids per week , eps on Wed & Thus..
Here is another 15s Vid ;))
http://instagram.com/p/t5PwrrJMR5/

CaSURVIVOUR

jin6 said:
woowww ladiess congrats for 1000 pages!! and go on !! Yadech's power !!

thanks for everything !!

finally subbed !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDegotgNdI

thanks jin

done with my RS collection downloading :cheer:  how i wish i can teach MrsChum personally  :scratchhead2: it's really hard to explain online

i will just skip the boring portions and replay the YADECH FIN SCENES :dance1:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing the clip.   You made my day!

Junyukio said:
Thanks @Emerald0805 for the link, Nadech is dazzling skilled in retort, our wise guy always knows how to make things weird turn into humorous.
Thanks everyone for making such a loving and affectionate, peaceful thread, hope that we can get what Mrs Chum said .. Another 1000 pages then again & again... To Millions ;)) I could be so delusional, but couldn't help to imagine..
Thanks @Bubba , Ms.Zoe for encouragement, I wish I will have more free time to make 2 short Vids per week , eps on Wed & Thus..
Here is another 15s Vid ;))
http://instagram.com/p/t5PwrrJMR5/

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
@yaya how do you download the vidéo?? I wish to have all their lakorn on my computer and doesn't have to always go on Youtube bc i am afraid that one it will be delete....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let's try to reach another milestone.   Jum Leuy Ruk (2008), one of my all time favorite Thai lakorns, is holding a record with 1548 pages and 30944 comments.

Can't wait for Yadech Lays event tomorrow, then Yaya will have the Pantene.....Be Shine and Strong event on Oct. 16th, and ZEN the Art of Beauty Event 2014 on Oct. 17th.

credit Urassayaclub FB