[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
oh, it's just great to know that all of you are still in this thread and I can see new pictures, translation and opinions from this thread as always. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:

emerald0805

sarNie Egg
I hope this thread can last for a long time. I refreshed this thread every an hour to read yadech news ...love all of u that made effort to make this thread alife.

tmtj

sarNie Egg
@emerald0805, we'r same! kekeke  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  im enjoying  every little  things  that everyone  wrote  here, since it's  all about  our lovely  YADECH!! thanksssss guys for all news, photos, MVs, anything  about yadech...  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  keep up the good  work so that our days will be brighter n lively  :bravo:  i love the fact that NY has bring us together like thisss although we came from different  part of the world....  :clap2:  :thumbsup:  :yahoo:  :clap:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you everyone for sharing all things about NY.
Thanks @Bubba for the Eng sub of Ep 12
And welcome @jin6, I am so sure U would love this family and all the lovely, kindness, helpful ladies and guy( if any) here.
Let's waiting happyily & Counting down for " give me five concert" Oct 25, 17 days more...
@yk love your comment the most, we're with U, my delusional eyes also see YaYa' front & Nadech's front.. ;)
Thanks@ Ms.Zoe for loving my Short Vid...this is the third one, hope U enjoy It
http://instagram.com/p/t2oq_PJMcx/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi rak you're the sweetest thing♥ Thank you for the wonderful tribute to us, I love everything you wrote and the pics. I've always emphasized friendship being built here, its really and truly amazing ladies here are, lucky me I built quite a lot of ships and love all.
@fresh yes its great we hit the 1k mark. Congratulations to us.
@welcome back apple. Do visit often if time allows, we are so into Yadech and our ladies never fail to share.
Thanks @lesxy for your wonderful real share, so happy to hear the actual reality.
@emerald welcome and hope you'll enjoy all the fun time with us. I love every moment here.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: group hug everyone !!! we reached 1000 page already !!! YEAH  :beer:   :highfive:

@MrsChum : I also want to gooooo ...let go then !!!
@yk  @fresh @bubba @Ms.Zoe: hahahhaa I saw that tooo :pervie:

@RakLakornNYK : u making all of us here miss YADECH so much with ton of :coolpix:

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Thank @bubba and @key (can I call you that name?) to welcome back!  And welcome newbie here! ^^ Yeah yeah we reach 1000 pages and i believe that we will go father  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: . Love this pic, yaya is so close with nadech' s relatives. Cr: jeab110546, okkanok20

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Junyukio said:
Thank you everyone for sharing all things about NY.
Thanks @Bubba for the Eng sub of Ep 12
And welcome @jin6, I am so sure U would love this family and all the lovely, kindness, helpful ladies and guy( if any) here.
Let's waiting happyily & Counting down for " give me five concert" Oct 25, 17 days more...
@yk love your comment the most, we're with U, my delusional eyes also see YaYa' front & Nadech's front.. ;)
Thanks@ Ms.Zoe for loving my Short Vid...this is the third one, hope U enjoy It
http://instagram.com/p/t2oq_PJMcx/

thanks Junyo

truth is we are not delusionals it is YADECH themselves  are the real delusionals :loool: because they always say they are just siblings :numchuck: when in fact........ needless to say more :secret:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@jim6, you're welcome na ka. :highfive:
@yk & fresh,  yep, I like the part where Nadech tapped her hip/butt,  so fin!!! :dance1:

thanks bubba

waaaa i never noticed it you have a sharper eye sight than me :loool: when nadech tap her on her hip or butt....it reminds me of 50 shades of christian grey and ana :pervie:  :cloud9:  :lol2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations and thank you to everyone! 

WOW, 1000 pages, 2.7 millions views........that's just awesome!

Warm welcome to lesxy, thank you for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

@Rak, thanks for sharing the article.  

I'll translate it later when I have the time unless someone can do it first, thank you.   Here's a little teaser - Nadech "Being Shy" with Yaya when doing sweet scenes....the longer you look at her, the more she is getting prettier. 

According to Mel at Spicy, CH3 finally gave in and will broadcast their programs in Digital on October 10th, a day before the scheduled black out.     Why didn't they do that before RFTD had ended just last week.   Khune Ja had to re-edit and cut out a lot of Yadech scenes and we ended up having 12 episodes instead of 13.    

CH3, you made me :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :angry: :angry: :angry: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :no: :no: :no:

xauxi

sarNie Egg
Congratulations to all sweet ladies here and our thread !!!
@raklakorn , @vimalee I love your words, so warm  :heart:  :thumbsup:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Интересно, будет ли в интернете выложена вся версия РФТР (13 серий)? Кажется, последняя сцена поцелуя тоже немного вырезана

little_kitty

sarNie Egg
hello everyone! i'm new here. i have been a "silent reader" for more than a year, but finally i decide to join in this forum. i'm glad that even though RFTD ends, you ladies still keep this thread be active. like everyone in here, i'm excited to look forward the give me 5 concert in this October, it gonna be hotter compare to 4+1 concert :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1: . thank you everyone for posting pictures, videos , and articles about naya.

by the way, is anyone know name of any reliable website to order RFTD DVD? i checked it through ethaicd.com, but i wasn't sure that i got the right one.  on the website, even though it displays the name : roy fun tawan deurd, but the illustration is roy ruk hak liam tawan. i just want to find a reliable source in order to get RFTD which has full 13 episodes. thank you, and sorry if my english isn't perfect

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:bravo:   We did it, ladies (and gentlemen, if we have any, please let me know, hehehe)

RakLakornNYK, thank you :flowers:   for opening the 1000 page with such enthusiasm and your wonderful shares and thoughts. I have reached my Like this limit for the day or else I would click it gazillion times ;).

emerald0805 & tmtj, I would do that sometimes too! :lol:...or else I would have a difficult time to catch up with everyone's posts.

tmtj, I agree. We may be different in many ways but we have the same bond & same love for Yadech    :heart:.

Junyukio, I saw all of your 3 videos, :heart: all of their themes/concepts, and good timing!!! I call Nadech - Hairy Beary :bhehe:.

huanzhu, Yup! we need a group hug :grouphug: , and pats on the shoulder for a job well done   :thumbsup:.

yaya kumigiya, Yadech's actions speak louder than their words. I will just continue to observe their actions  :whahuh:.

fresh, thank you for the wonderful video  :flowers:.
ptenchik, thank you for the wonderful Maryumi photos  :flowers:.

Vimalee, I am not happy   :girlmad: with Ch.3 too, we could have RFTD to watch today, at least most of Maryumi's important scenes are included in episode 12 so I am not that pissed off  :D.  Thank you for the teaser. When I knew of Yaya for the first time and saw some of her magazine covers, she was pretty, but it is so true, the more I look at her photos now, she is beautiful or that she is getting more beautiful as she ages    :scratchhead2: . No wonder Nadech could not resist his stares at her   :bhehe:.

A big    :welcome1: to all who posted here for the first time, a big   :welcome1: back to everyone who came back, I hope you guys will continue to visit and post on here more.

Last, but not least Congratulations to all of us   :toast:   :beer:    :highfive:  CHEERS to more wonderful memories we all together will make.

OMG!! I finally get to be the first person to post on a page :dance1:, page 1001 I will always remember you!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome to the newbies

Thanks Rak for all the beautifuls pics

Thanks ladies for all the translation comments pics and vidéo