[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing.

Very busy, will come back to give feedback on today's episode later.

Eating Ramen noodles will never be the same for me now!

Aha, jealous Ryu.    I'm so glad Nadech played Ryu instead of Takeshi as originally planned.    I love his character:  tough with everyone else but with Mayumi..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit NY CLUB FB

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ha! I love the bodyguards and their little mocking play for Ryu. Today's episode was so cute, I'm loving seeing Nadech in this role seems like forever since he had this type of role. I loved his facial expressions playing the instrument at the hospital.

Oh gosh they fooled me making me think that Ryu and Takeshi couldn't see each other again. Nonetheless I am thrilled to see the two onscreen together again even though it's a flashback. Takeshi and Seiko are so cuteeeee, even their sickening love fest was adorable. 

Loving this plot more than the first one for sure. The bad guys are all complicated and cold beings and there's three of them to make things interesting. Airu Miura, are you a friend or foe? You seem too good to be true.

Hope to see Ryu extremely jealous soon.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I need to catch with you all! I'm also very busy with work. Only got a glimpse of the first fifteen min of the Lakorn. Hope to read lots of feedback from all of you ladies..

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed todays episode.. episode 3 I'm excited to see more sweet scenes..
@RakLakornNYK I feel your pain..but that's college.. Unfortunately we can't miss a test day..
@huanzhu I also hope there are eng sub soon.. crossing fingers..
@autumn21 thanks for sharing the HD link & to everyone else's as well for all the shares..
Good night

daai

sarNie Egg
Hello!!!

OMG I miss everyone here. How are you all? :lmao: I'm so busy working, outstation, meeting..but I never missed a single one on the news of NY/ Yadech through this thread :bhehe: The last time I sent a post was in June, two months ago on page 848 if not mistaken. And now look! It's already page 925 and almost reach 1000 pages. Great!  :thumbsup:  Keep it up! LOL

I like all of you here who watch and follow both series of the Rising Sun and agree with some said especially Part1 where the storyline was quite lacking, very slow although I've to give credit and big applause to all, director, producer, crews and of course our actors either leading or supporting. They did a great job with their acting.  :bravo:  

You know what? I love the scene in Japan, very beautiful with sakura flowers look like autumn, right? Plus, an exciting Japanese culture and lifestyle adapted well in this lakorn. 

Now, I proceed with our latest episode of RS (Roy Fun Tawan Duerd)! Well... :coverlaf:  I can't say anything becoz me same like you all here and tonight, I can't wait to watch 3rd episode of RFTD. We'll be witnesses to the sweetness of love between Ryu&Mayumi a.k.a Yadech  :spin:  Hope tonight will be the night that make us crazy till we can't sleep and also non-stop smiling 

@keylargo - I love your gif (NY during TNNK) But is that real kiss? NY kissing in front of fans? LOL

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back daai ! Miss you and very happy to read your happy and enthusiastic post ! Yes lets continue the sweetness tonight. Visit often na daai.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
And I was wondering where everyone was bc it's so quiet in here! Forgot that many have started school & are working! Lol..I don't ever recalled this thread being so silent????!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep. 2 without sub. Gotta watch again when it does get sub lol the ramen part was funny. Now, i gotta eat like that with my bf haha
Cant wait for eps. 3!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
The new segment of taluikongtai is awesome. SO hot!!!!!!!!!! I bet Nadech dint want to keep his hands of off her. They were sooooooo cute, yet sooooooo shy. CANT WAIT FOR THIS SCENE. I bet its not this week. Maybe we get another cliffhanger related to this scene. ANd if we do then it will get so hard to wait for another week. :secret:  :secret:  :woot:  :woot: 

Have you guys noticed that every awesome onscreen scene in a Yadech lakorn has a funny BTS behind it. How do Yadech switch on and switch off their emotions so well, I just dnt get????

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode 2

1. Old RYU is back!!! :woot2: What an awesome roller coaster ride! Mayumi unknowingly restored Ryu's smile while Ryu tried (TRIED!!!) to restore her heart. Im sure the raging storm in her heart has finally come to a end and she is peaceful.

2. Ryu:    Your not mad at me for not coming to see you all this time, are you?
     Mayumi:    There is nothing to be upset about, you've made yourself clear.
    Ryu:   I'm happy to hear that you understand.
     He offers her flowers and she smiles back at him. :flowers: 
Im like "What the" :shrug:  What happened to Mayumi......AND then she dumps it and gives that "STAY AWAY -_- " look. And Ryu is like :eyetwitch: . Mayumi, so fierce.  Too soon to celebrate Ryu :whistle: . You got served!!! Did he really think our Mayumi is going to be welcoming him with open arms. NO WAY! The dialogue delivery of Mayumi was outstanding in episode 2.

3. Next, Mayumi needs a breather and she happens to choose the same spot as of that of the 'dream sequence' AND THIS WAS CRUCIAL. Only because, when Mayumi practically spoke the same lines from the 'dream sequence' and tells him that "Let me go it is too late", RYU realizes that it is indeed NOW OR NEVER. This realization was quite essential. Mayumi walks away and Ryu just stands there. ......... :nailbiter: Just when I was about to scream "Ryu what are u doing, go follow her, plead her" He surprises us with an even better plan. "KIDNAP" 
RYU ALWAYS HAS A PLAN -B.  :clap: 
As she takes off her mask and looks at him smiling at her, I'm like "Yeah!!! OLD Ryu is back :weee:  :weee:  :weee: .Lets do the jig.

4. "Kidnapping his swthrt for dinner date" is TOTALLY Ryu's style. The date has not even started AND we have a fight scene. I wanted to see Mayumi throw a few good punches but she threw 'sake' at them and it was awesome. I guess Mayumi will want to fight solo first   :pervie: and then maybe together. BY the way she dint have the need to fight coz our SAMURAI HERO :arrg: was doing a great job of using "CHOPSTICKS" :numchuck: in place of sword or gun which was soooo cool to watch :shock2: . The fight scenes have gotten so intense which is great, after all its a lakorn based on samurai lifestyle.

5. NO 5 star or 7star dinner would have ever come close to the THE RAMEN NOODLES.  The way Ryu explained the noodles: "FOOD ORGASM" and Mayumi fell for it. It reminded me of our beautiful NANGFAH/Fahlada. GRGR and RFTD, similar situations and such different execution. So same Yet so different. :wink: 

6. Yeah!!!! :thumbsup: The daisy chain is back with its owner. She wouldn't have thrown it in a million years, not after she had thrown it once before. She wonders why he is back coz her heart instantly recognizes the love behind his same old gestures. She is actually scared she is going to fall for him AGAIN and she might forgive him too soon so our girl is trying her best to avoid him and divert herself towards Yuji who conveniently happens to want her friendship at the right time.

7. The hospital scene was so cute. Finally we get to hear the words "Tee Rak" from Ryu who has surrendered and dared to put his heart on the line to get her back. Mayumi was soooooo gooood at playing the koto and it definitely looked and felt tough. Yaya should stop underestimating herself. She has gone a fabulous job at playing it. 

8. When i saw Ryu happily looking at her playing koto I could totally see Nadech screaming "she stole my koto" :lmao: (remember Perd Kong part 1). :coverlaf:  :rofl: 

9. Nothing to say abt the plot or baddies because Fia has done a great job at describing it to us. Right now Im loving the fact that Yuji is extremely daring to try to win her over in spite of knowing about Ryu. I want Ryu to work hard and fight for her and realize his mistake which I think has already started. Thanks to Tawan a.k.a Takeshi. SO happy that it was not a "GOOD BYE" but a beautiful "HELLO". :lol: 

:bravo: The whole of cast has done an outstanding job. YADECH are perfectionist. All in all, one great lakorn. RRHLT is more of an imagination or a lakorn because "a guy who leaves everything for a girl" happens mostly (99%) in lakorns but RFTD on the other hand is more of a reality. Maybe that's why we can relate to it. AND OF COURSE THE "YADECH FACTOR". :kiss2:  Cant wait for more....
Apologies for the long post. Thank you for all the shares. Have a great day :) Welcome and HI @Daai

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

See you all soon, Please enjoy the new segment of taluikongtai :) I couldn't stop smiling SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE HEHEHE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY

fea4567 said:
@Lovely_k thx for the sharing the video :) theyre too cute!! Nadech is sooo playful around her. I dont know how she has the will to not smack his head. I wouldve done that. Lol.

@fea4567 thx for sharing!! Ive been checking on subs. Didnt expect it to be this fast. Imma happy happy girl :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning ladies! Thank you all for the post and pictures.
:welcome: back Daii! Nice of you to join us again.

Finally all done watching ep2. So far so good. After seven years pass Ryu think a bouquet of flower will help heal the pain and heartache he put Mayumi through.. " haha, I don't think so buddy" . You have to try harder than that....
The dealth look that Mayumi gave to Ryu is priceless. Teached Ryu not to mess with Mayumi.

I love love the ramen noodle part. Narak makkkkkk!! Couple eat together stay together....:bhehe:

Misawa really want Onisika killed. He already tried his first attempt but failed. How many more time will my poor Ryu and Mayumi have go through all this fighting and pain.. So hard to be powerful, handsome and smart, everyone wants a piece of you.

Yuki is a little bit of annoying to me now. He needs to get away from my Mayumi, she belong to one person and that one person is Ryu.

Can't wait for today ep. Ryu and Mayumi under the Sakura trees.. :heart:
http://www.adintrend.com/hd/m/