[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

"Eating Ramen noodles will never be the same for me now!

@Vimalee : me toooo. this scene was so damn cute and funny

@keylargo : thank u so much and am totally with u ...Mayumi only belong to Ryu.

@lazie.<3 : let cross our fingers

@daai : Welcome back !!!!

@chaitra : such a wondeful comments

BiPi

sarNie Egg
It seems the cars, clothing, technologies in this lakorn is quite outdated, looks like it's dated back in the 70s, 80s, 90s or even before that ...
Does anyone know the what year this lakorn represent ?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
didieyadech said:
Sooo many sweet scene in ep.3...cannot stop smiling
Same! 
The Sakura date was so spazz worthy! I can't pick a favorite moment lol Amazing how yadech can still preserve their chemistry as hot as  4/5 years ago! They are still sizzling hot  :woot2: my fangirl just instantly wakes up 

love how Mayumi can't help but soften up to Ryu.
How cute!! She finally played her Koto  :cry:

edit: gosh Akiko ruined everything! SOMEONE STRANGLE HER FOR ME!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
doesn't hep that Mayumi has not yet developed any trust on Ryu, she will buy anything that shameless Akiko says to her....for now that is. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Wow this Episode was ABSOLUTELY PERFECTION!!!. The story is developing at a good pace, I have no qualms about it either. Each character delivers to a tee. There are so many emotions that I felt..... Happy, Sad, Angry, Satisfied, Hurt..... 

The Kendo scene: A+, So much chemistry in that scene, I was actually kicking my feet up in the air I was so happy. I wish I could have grabbed them and pushed their faces together... Who's with me? hehehe

Sakura Date: A+, Loved the banter... so cute especially when he held her, you can see the happiness Yaya felt... oops I mean Mayumi... lol. I hope to see more of this.... I loved it when Ryu said " If I don't call you my sweetheart what should I call you Honey.. Darling... etc..."

Akiko: GRRRRR man that girl has no shame.... It was killing me when she was telling Mayumi that Ryu took care of her well and how he's so playful and every night she was with him for 7 years my god woman. (Ryu never did such a thing, He looked so bored and in pain every time he's with her) Loved that they showed flashbacks of him doing the exact opposite to what Akiko was telling Mayumi. My heart sank for Mayumi, she just started softening up to Ryu... back to square 1 again...

Yuji: Get the hint dude... (that's all I gotta say) but I don't hate you yet....

Also that night club singer, man I feel so bad for her..... breaks my heart to see her like that.... Grrrr Takao what a jerk....

AWWWWWW NOOOOOO JUST SAW THE PREVIEW UGHHHHH WHY.... WHY DOES IT TAKE FOREVER TO GET TO NEXT WEEK....  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
MY GOSH!! This Akiko girl gotta leave... NOW!!! I do not like her one bit! She touches Ryu, and I get so emotional :'( because it should be Mayumi doing that!!!! Poor Mayumi :'( I wanna rip this Akiko's head off! (Sorry for being violent). Actually that janitor girl in the bathroom did my job, so I'm kinda happy...

At first I didn't think I'd like this Junko girl, but to see what she's going through, I am deeply sorry for her. She's being abused so much. :'( I feel bad for her too...

From the next episode teaser, we see Mayumi kicking butt, so that's pretty awesome seeing the female lead do action scenes! :thumbsup: for MAYUMI! Can't wait to see YUJI and mMayumi's date! I wanna see the PUNCH!

SO MUCH ULTRAVIOLENCE HERE!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful thoughts, pictures, clips, and info.  na ka.

Wow.....I'm super duper fin with this epi.  Yadech's acting was impressive and their chemistry was sizzling hot!!!  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Mayumi:   ".......Make me love you.  I'll marry to the person I love only.  Make me see that you love me."
Ryu:    ".......Guard your heart well because it might come to me without you knowing it."

Sweetness overload....... :wub: :heart:

Hotness overload...... :cloud9: :wub:

cr:as tagged

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Much emotion for this ep. I laughed ear to ear to watch the half first which so much sweet scene <3 <3 <3 and the rest was all pain for Mayumi. Poor her :cry:​  I just wanna hug her and told that Akiko all lie, trust Ryu, trust your love  :grouphug:

Goodnight/morning everyone! 

Cr: as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
MY GOSH!! This Akiko girl gotta leave... NOW!!! I do not like her one bit! She touches Ryu, and I get so emotional :'( because it should be Mayumi doing that!!!! Poor Mayumi :'( I wanna rip this Akiko's head off! (Sorry for being violent). Actually that janitor girl in the bathroom did my job, so I'm kinda happy...

At first I didn't think I'd like this Junko girl, but to see what she's going through, I am deeply sorry for her. She's being abused so much. :'( I feel bad for her too...

From the next episode teaser, we see Mayumi kicking butt, so that's pretty awesome seeing the female lead do action scenes! :thumbsup: for MAYUMI! Can't wait to see YUJI and mMayumi's date! I wanna see the PUNCH!

SO MUCH ULTRAVIOLENCE HERE!!
:numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: let be in 1 team to kick Akiko out from Ryu life !!!!!

Junko girl  - why I think she is good women not like Akiko .... :shrug:

and my heart :lmao: :cry1: :cry1:  so hard during Mayumi crying scene !!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
:numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: let be in 1 team to kick Akiko out from Ryu life !!!!!

Junko girl  - why I think she is good women not like Akiko .... :shrug:

and my heart :lmao: :cry1: :cry1:  so hard during Mayumi crying scene !!!
Yes, I wanted to give both these ladies a big, warm hug (Mayumi and Junko). Mayumi's cries make me want to cry! I wish Ryu can see this! It's depressing for me to see the NangEk always hurt :'( The reason I was iffy about Junko was of the pictures of Junko and Ryu together, and i thought she might be a nangrai, but I was wrong! I pity her so much because she shouldnt be treated this way at all! AND CAN I JUST SAY, JUNKO'S (Mint Tita's) VOICE IS INCREDIBLE! I fell in love with her voice, SO SOOTHING! I hope they release her cover because it sounds so beautiful! :heart: :heart:
Both Mayumi and Junko went through so much in this episode! Yeah, I'm up for beatin' this Akiko up :numchuck:
To be honest, I'm really scared for what's coming up for Mayumi and Ryu. From what I'm seeing and hearing, they're gonna go on a much bigger roller coaster. Can't wait to see their cute moments because I was impressed with today's cute moments :) :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful thoughts, pictures, clips, and info.  na ka.

Wow.....I'm super duper fin with this epi.  Yadech's acting was impressive and their chemistry was sizzling hot!!!  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Mayumi:   ".......Make me love you.  I'll marry to the person I love only.  Make me see that you love me."
Ryu:    ".......Guard your heart well because it might come to me without you knowing it."

These scenes are just to cute no words can describe it... Love them soo much..

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
bubba said:

These scenes are just to cute no words can describe it... Love them soo much..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow!! The 3 ep is just all mix up with so much emotion. As a viewer we go through the happy and sad part with them. Theres No words to describe how I feel about Ryu and Mayuni sweet and loving scene. They both deliver well and got me falling madly in love with them all over again. After five yrs passed they still have that strong chemistry.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for sharing and for just visiting this thread!

Very busy but just wanted to stop by and say HI.

Yadech's Kendo scene.....super HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT !

The sweet scenes under the Sukura is simply beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

All I can say about RFTD and Yadech right now..... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

bubba said:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me the true story of the pix that Yossinie had post on IG when Nadech hug Yaya during the kendo scene ?? Please thanks!!