[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Ptenchik and Lovely K for posting pictures from the award night.  Love the bts on mistine cupcake. I swear these two really know how to put a smile on my face.  BTW did our lovely couple win any award?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh Wow!! Love all the picture!! Match made in heaven :heart: :heart:

Thank you Ptenchik and Lovely for the picture. Chaitra, I will read your ff later when I'm more awake....hehe thank you for posting here.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
wowwies congratulations to the both of them! WELL DONE  :cheer:
can't wait for more clips, they look smocking HOT! 

Mistine BTS are hilarious as always, lol such adorable dorks! 

and this part XD i seriously love how Yaya always follow her p'nadech 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yayy! Both looks so beautiful and handsome! I am gald to see them sitting together and in pictures together. :heart:  :wub:  Did they arrive together? How come there's no pictures of Nadech accepting his Cool Guy Award?? hmmm
Wow Chaitra - Will definitely read your FF for my bed time story tonight. Khub Khun Mak!

oops nvm, here he is :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Congrats for Nadech and Yaya !!! :dance1: :cheer:

@bubba : the pict & news from Oops mag was sooo damn sweet ...overdose sugar mode + almost killing me
@keylargo @MrsChum: for qt some time I already becoming silence reader ...and yes am back !!!! I miss everyone here
@chaitra : Good Job
@Lovely_k : Hahahahaaaa that so true

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My heartfelt appreciation to everyone for sharing everything about Yadech:  clips, pictures, articles, translations, comments, or just by visiting this thread.

@Nee, I'm very glad you got to meet Nadech.   You are one lucky gal for sure!    Thank you for sharing your experience with us.   Have a safe trip home na ka.

@YK, good luck with your next exams.   I'm sure you will do very well because Yadech will give you inspirations and motivation!

@MrsChum, let me join you on   :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:        too...!!!!!!!!

credit as tagged

Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya.... and thank you everyone for voting.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W e l c o m e  back   chaitra.....!!!!   and thank you so very much for your time and efforts.   I really appreciated it!!!!  

I love all Yadech pictures and the song you picked is very meaningful.    I like watching Bollywood movies too and my favorite actress is Kajol and my all time favorite is Khuchi Khuchi Hoota Hai......

chaitra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0URoMAvpa0

Thanku all so much for taking your time to watch the video. It really means a lot when someone who means something appreciates our work.  :thanks:
Trust me it was difficult task. Its easy if you have just 30 pictures and a perfect song to go long but not so easy if you have 400 pictures and a 1000+ songs to choose from. So this is a bow :worthy: to all those people who have made so many mv's and kept us entertained and brought us even more closer to Yadech, it definitely makes us happy watching all of them.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks chaitra for the fan fiction. I love it

Thanks ptenchik, lovely-k, mrschum, m9, queen for the pics
Thanks huanzhu, key,vimalee and bubba for all yours comments

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all and Vimalee

i just got my shengen visa yesterday i'l be having my holiday 2 wks from now ....then my boss said if i can have ACLS exam next week...then i said i cant i'm currently stressed...i cant concentrate...definitely after my vacay ..i want to visit yadech's biological fathers country austria and norway..i hope i can and time will allow.

congrats to our made in heaven couple yadech for winning :cheer:

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Thank you and appreciate you all! They look lovely as always. I wonder what they're laughing about during the interview. :scratchhead2: