[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, Nadech didn't win? Like you MrsChum he is always in a winner in my heart too :) Wow! seems like everyone is slowing coming back onto the thread! :welcome1: Welcome back everyone! We miss you guys!! :thanks:  Thank you very much for sharing the pictures, translation and videos everyone! It is never tiring to look, read or watch Yadech! :cloud9:  :wub:  :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: @Del Rey for the translation. I been wondering what that article about? See it upload all over IG the other day.

daai

sarNie Egg
Sawadee ka...

Sorry for not mentioned these names @yaya kugimiya, @Shasha, @m9saeteurn1 and all of you regarding my apologize because of such misunderstanding before. I'm really sorry ka  :cry:sincerely from bottom of my heart. 

@yaya kugimiya - So, you suggest a new laptop with 15'' used either intel 6, 7 or 8? You mean here, any brand of laptop with that specs ka is better for me? Btw, thank you so much to you and your friend for both kindness. I appreciate and I'll take that recommendation. 

But unfortunately, yesterday is not a good day (unlucky) for me because I accidentally dropped my baby BlackBerry Z10  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: You know how I feel. Not long ago my laptop and now, my phone! :worthy: Which one is more important right now? A brand new laptop or Iphone 5c/ 5s or Ipad or what? So many things happened since RS just around the corner. Hope I can watch the series without any barrier. Help me!!! If I choose to buy an Iphone then, I've to watch RS through very small screen and hardly to observe Ryu/ Mayumi and Seiko/ Takeshi sweetness scenes. Lol. Don't suggest me Samsung or Sony here because I've experienced them. Any idea?

How I wish I can buy CD/ DVD once they're plan to release it, or if some of you are willing to give me as a present/ gift  :whistle: since I dont live in Thai and surely hard for me to get it or buy it. Hmmmm...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ptenchik said:

เด็กๆช่วยขายเสื้อเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ปีที่ 12 ค่ะ ^ ^

И.Г.: sorrayuth9111 
ณ เดชน์ & ญา ญ่า ก็ ร่วม ทำบุญ! ... เสื้อ เรื่อง เล่า เช้า นี้ ปี 12 ราย ได้ มอบ มูลนิธิ ครอบครัว ข่าว  

http://youtu.be/TzMdLdvBfCY

Mobile link

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=TzMdLdvBfCY

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@daai, glad to see you back and sorry to hear about your phone and laptop.  To me, iphone would be more practical and you can hook it to TV and watch RS on big screen.
@Del Rey and MrsChum, thanks for all the clips, links, translation, and pictures ja.
@Lazydramafan, you're very welcome my dear.  I'm looking forward to watch the world cup too.   Thanks so much for your informative and nice essay, links, and eng subbed vdo clips na ka.   Always enjoy reading your writing.

Awwww...... :heart: this edited picture ...... Ryu and his lady :wub: .  Once again, the earth tilt toward Yaya's side.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged & kwankao

The survey (rating)  on who is the hot pra'ek that people want to be caught in the rain with?

Number 1.  Nadech
              2,  James Ji
              3.  Pope
              4.  Porshe
              5.  Weir

Even though many of us want to get caught in the rain with our hot pra'ek, Nadech, our Kwankao & many  fanclubs want this couple to get caught in the rain together :pervie: :bhehe: .    And, I agree.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
Sawadee ka...

Sorry for not mentioned these names @yaya kugimiya, @Shasha, @m9saeteurn1 and all of you regarding my apologize because of such misunderstanding before. I'm really sorry ka  :cry:sincerely from bottom of my heart. 

@yaya kugimiya - So, you suggest a new laptop with 15'' used either intel 6, 7 or 8? You mean here, any brand of laptop with that specs ka is better for me? Btw, thank you so much to you and your friend for both kindness. I appreciate and I'll take that recommendation. 

But unfortunately, yesterday is not a good day (unlucky) for me because I accidentally dropped my baby BlackBerry Z10  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: You know how I feel. Not long ago my laptop and now, my phone! :worthy: Which one is more important right now? A brand new laptop or Iphone 5c/ 5s or Ipad or what? So many things happened since RS just around the corner. Hope I can watch the series without any barrier. Help me!!! If I choose to buy an Iphone then, I've to watch RS through very small screen and hardly to observe Ryu/ Mayumi and Seiko/ Takeshi sweetness scenes. Lol. Don't suggest me Samsung or Sony here because I've experienced them. Any idea?

How I wish I can buy CD/ DVD once they're plan to release it, or if some of you are willing to give me as a present/ gift  :whistle: since I dont live in Thai and surely hard for me to get it or buy it. Hmmmm...

daai said:
Sawadee ka...

hi daai 

any brand is fine sony asus HP and acer are fine too not sure about samsung if you watch in laptop you can watch RS in private hehehe you can giggle to your hearts content lol :dance3:

CaSURVIVOUR

Del Rey said:
Found this on Instagram! Translation summary credit goes to @pawara on IG

The magazine asks Nadech, what kind of
woman he like? His answer is " I like the woman that wear comfortable
dress with low heel sandal, I think it look cute. But she should have a
masculine side also, wearing t-shirt with jean and sneaker, ready to do
extreme activities with me, for example boxing, jet ski, wakeboard,
hiking, rock claiming, flow board, sky driving, bungee jump. My dream
date is to ride a balloon and see a wonderful view of Turkey. I want to
go there someday." At the end the magazine say that everything that
Nadech describe is definitely Yaya.

Love Them :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

wow nadech loves hot air ballon romantic date in turkey...i'm going back to turkey anytime soon please please nadech tell me when are going to bring yaya there...i will really stalk you and yaya :dance3:

thanks for this del rey :thumbsup: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Del Rey said:
Found this on Instagram! Translation summary credit goes to @pawara on IG

The magazine asks Nadech, what kind of
woman he like? His answer is " I like the woman that wear comfortable
dress with low heel sandal, I think it look cute. But she should have a
masculine side also, wearing t-shirt with jean and sneaker, ready to do
extreme activities with me, for example boxing, jet ski, wakeboard,
hiking, rock claiming, flow board, sky driving, bungee jump. My dream
date is to ride a balloon and see a wonderful view of Turkey. I want to
go there someday." At the end the magazine say that everything that
Nadech describe is definitely Yaya.

Love Them :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

wow nadech loves hot air ballon romantic date in turkey...i'm going back to turkey anytime soon please please nadech tell me when are going to bring yaya there...i will really stalk you and yaya :dance3:

thanks for this del rey :thumbsup: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, its been so long since i posted anything. Sooooooooo excited that the rising sun series is just around the corner.  :woot: I hope all of you are doing well. 

We have seen Nadech Yaya mv's being made with Thai and English songs so I for a change made an MV with Hindi song. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :spin: check it out i have pasted the link. Its done with a lot of hardwork plzzzzzzz watch it and let me know how it is. I have already subbed it in english so plzzzzzzzz watch and like it. Thank you so much in advance :thumbsup: . I hope you enjoy it. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0URoMAvpa0

Waiting for your opinions.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night  everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
@huanzhu, thanks  for sharing the clips.  Nadech is so funny.
@yk, you're so funny.  Hope you get a chance to stalk yadech  na.
@chaitra, you did an awesome job!  The song is beautiful and I love all Yadech pictures.   Thanks for sharing na ka.

Awww......fin and jin bts pictures of mistine......

cr:as tagged & nyclub

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So according to Nadechworld- พรุ่งนี้ (11 มิ.ย.) ณเดชน์จะไปร่วมงาน Great Awards ของ Daradaily ที่โรงละครอักษรา คิงพาวเวอร์ นะคะ ร่วมลุ้นและเป็นกำลังใจให้น้องกันนะคะ 

Nadech will be attending the Dara Daily The Great Awards - June 11    :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

Hopefully Nadech and Yaya will arrive together  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    Here is a Oldie but goodie Enjoy!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely miss u! thanks for the good news, miss yadech in official event and their red carpet. for sure im looking forward to our lovely yadech together.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra im unable to view and would love to. your efforts and time in creating the mv is appreciated as well as english trans. may i have your yt account to watch it? thank you chaitra

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks huanzhu, yes nadech is funny, he sure makes the working environment fun.
good morning bubba, nice day to you! mistine cupcake pics yadech look so gorgeous, ive used all the vocab to describe their beauteous looks ! love how nadech gave such sweet, romantic, shes my everything stares at yaya, very hot and so deserving! hes very kind too. thank you bubba you always make our day ♥

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for sharing pics and vd. Welcome back @huanzhu and @chaitra! Nice to have everyone back.

@bubba thank you for the news on Nadech. Such a kind hearted guy that's why we love him.

@lovely, thank you for the good news! I can't wait to see what they will wear to the award show...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yay! I can't wait to see their outfit. Hopefully my handsome pra'ek gets a nice outfit to wear. :) I too hope they will arrive together or sit by each other. Can't wait to see videos. Thanks for the good new Lovely!