[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0URoMAvpa0

Thanku all so much for taking your time to watch the video. It really means a lot when someone who means something appreciates our work.  :thanks:
Trust me it was difficult task. Its easy if you have just 30 pictures and a perfect song to go long but not so easy if you have 400 pictures and a 1000+ songs to choose from. So this is a bow :worthy: to all those people who have made so many mv's and kept us entertained and brought us even more closer to Yadech, it definitely makes us happy watching all of them.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hindi songs have a poetic factor so it was very difficult to translate the exact meaning in English, so that's why you might fell some lines dont fit. so i have made up a summery so it can help you guys.

Summary :fanfic: 
The song doesn't means they are each others first love, its about them feeling LOVE for each other for the first time. The boy talks about the their first meeting or date :toast: where they feel so connected that not only they are taking but their eyes are also having a  conversation( Yadech can totally teach us eye conversation). Its like when they are together there is no one else in their world (we have seen a million examples of this).They are already having sleepless nights. :weee: 

They even tried controlling their hearts but no amount of force could control their heart hence she got more closer to him and he got a lot more closer to her. (Yadech and media pressure)
Its a raining atmosphere and now they are craving each other's intimacy so the rain is just adding to the feel. They have been alone and single for a long time but now they have experienced each other's love in every way :pervie: . They are peaceful as they are in each other arms and the night is still young.

It seems like their paths have stopped as they met each other so their destination is a lot closer. now they are not worried about from where they came (their pasts) and to where they will be going (towards their future) because they have each other and the present is beautiful. :kiss: 

Thank you so much for reading. :lol: 

i have already prepared a fan-fiction for you guys and will be posting it soon. This fan fiction is just to say thanku  to all of them who have kept us entertained and who have spent their time in translating so many many videos for us . Thanku so much ladies.  :thumbsup: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
m9saeteurn1 said:
No Dara Daily pictures yet?

Not yet,  The event starts at 5pm so we have to wait  a bit longer ja.   Can't wait to see the pictures.......

From Oops mag........So sweet and Finnnnn

cr:natty_thong

Nadech already accepted "Yaya is the right person"

@key,  thank you my dear for your kind words.  You're the best! HAK

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Chaitra for the summary of the song. I watch it without eng sub. Your mv make me miss Yadech soo much. Some pic bring back memories. Thank you again na for sharing.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

@bubba, this really is finnnnnn news!! Thank you for sharing the finnnnnn news with us :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:

Not yet,  The event starts at 5pm so we have to wait  a bit longer ja.   Can't wait to see the pictures.......

@key,  thank you my dear for your kind words.  You're the best! HAK
Hi bubba good day ! you make my day again with this absolutely wonderful translation, best news ever ! thank you dearest bubba for always delivering the best news, lya!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you chaitra for all your efforts. your mv and music trans are long, thank you for your time ure very sweet and generous to share with us. im looking forward to your ff bcos i love yadech ff very much, ive read and reread all the ffs here and in yadech.com, looking forward to yours.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe thanks chaitra for the meaning of the song. You did a great job & keep it up. Excited about the fan fiction as well ;)
Bubba- ok! Guess I will wake up to a ton of pictures tomorrow morning. Thanks for the finning news! Are all these articles legit??? Like is it really true?

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra THank You for the lovely video! I also love watching Hindi films(Hrithik/Kareena 4EVER)! It made me smile so much!! I loved it!!!

@bubba THank you for the translation heading!!! This also made me smile!!! It's 2am, I should be sleeping... Good night, or good morning!!!! This makes me excited for these two lovers!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OK  ladies I'm posting the 1st part of fan-fiction. Hope you enjoy. Thank you all so much in advance for reading it. It was easy imagining the story but a whole lot difficult putting it in words. Im a total amateur so plzzzzzz forgive me if something isn't right.

From childhood I always wanted to write a story since i had a active imagination. But the imagination part was really easy but the minute i held a paper and pen I always went blank :eyetwitch: . So with blind determination and our Yadech's inspiration I finally managed to write one. So it was written with a lot of love, care, and courage. It was really fun to write (but not easy). now I have decided not to complain about the entertainment industry about their story writing capabilities. 

Im bracing myself by posting this. plzzzzzzzzzzzz do read it whenever you guys find time and let me know how it is. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :lol: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult

NY fanfic: THE BATTLE OF LOVE

Nadech, Yaya are our pra-nang of this story. So the story basically starts with Nadech and Yaya already in a relationship enjoy their time together and working hard to achieve their goals in their career.

So let’s know about our main characters.

Nadech - Nadech the owner of 'Kugimiya constructions' had completed his studies in architecture. He is presently in relationship with his personal secretary Urassaya Sperbund. He built his company from the ground up without the help of anyone in spite of his family being rich. He is brilliant, hard worker, romantic at heart, godly handsome, kind and a gentleman.

Yaya - also known as Urassaya Sperbund had also completed her studies in architecture. She is extremely brilliant, talented, hard worker, soft at heart, kind, a very beautiful young girl. She has been a struggler for most part  of her life. She was separated from her parents when she was 5 years old during floods in Thailand. Her parents are dead. She stayed at a temple for a week and later was taken in by a woman (Yaya calls her Mae Pla) who took care of her. Mae Pla had no one so Yaya was no burden to her. But as time passed by, she fell ill and couldn't go to work. From the time Yaya was taken in by Mae Pla, she would receive 10,000 Baht to her account every month and was sent every month by an unknown lady and this money helped them get by easily. But since Mae Pla fell ill and stopped working, the 10,000 was all that they had to get by a month and even had to afford all of the medicines with it. Yaya took great care of Mae Pla.  But by the time Yaya reached college, Mae Pla had passed away. So Yaya had to take care of herself but she was a fighter. She had fought through her way in life. Happiness finally found Yaya when she got a job in Nadech’s company.

Sudarat Kugimiya/ Mae Keaw - Nadech’s beloved mother. A true Buddhist in religion and at heart, a loving and caring mother who had brought up our Nadech with a lot of good values. “Children reflect their parents” and Nadech was a pure reflection of his mother. She is the reason Nadech was a hard worker and a man with good values. In spite of being rich Nadech wasn’t given the silver spoon, he was made to earn it which thought him a lot about life, made him responsible and that is one of the reason why he was so down to earth.

Yoshio Kugimiya - Nadech’s strict dad. He is a retired army officer. Strict on the outside but loves his son and family a lot on the inside but doesn’t express it much. (Since our real life daddy Kugimiya seems to be too silent, I thought I will give him a slightly villainous character. Imaginations right! We can make them do anything Haha.)

Let’s go…

Part -1

Nadech called Yaya

Yaya looked at the time and the name of the caller and received the call.

Yaya: (smiling) Hello

Nadech: Yaya were u sleeping?

Yaya: (smiling) Its 1.30 in the night P’Nadech isn’t it obvious?

Nadech glanced at his bedside clock...

Nadech: Oh! I'm so sorry Yaya I dint mean to disturb you.

Yaya: What happened P’Nadech is everything alright? You sound worried.

Nadech: I'm fine Yaya. I was just thinking about the project presentation.

Yaya: Why is there a problem P’Nadech?

Nadech: What if we won’t be able to finish it on time? Or what is they don’t like it? Or what if …

Yaya: (interrupting) P’Nadech ka….Do you believe in me?

Nadech: You know I do Yaya. With all my heart. You shouldn't even be asking this question.

Yaya: Same way even I believe in you. I believe that if you are capable of building this company from the ground up and successfully run it for 4 years then you would work twice as hard for your dream project and they will have no choice but to like it because it will be that good. No matter what I'm always with you P’Nadech. We will fight till the end.

Nadech instantly calms down. Yaya always knew what to say and when to say it.

Nadech: (smiling) You're my strength Yaya.

Yaya: (smiling) and your mine.

Nadech: (changing mood) So………….. What are you wearing?

Yaya: ewe… (making funny face, surprised) What’s up with you pervert?

Nadech: You seem to have answers to all my questions so I thought I might pitch in another one.

Yaya: (strictly, warning) Oye Nadech will you stop teasing me or shall I come home and teach you a lesson?

Suddenly Nadech’s atmosphere turned romantic.

Nadech: Ok boss I will stop…. But …. On second thought it’s not such a bad idea you know, you coming home, to teach me a lesson, YOU ME all alone in this house. ( Nadech on cloud9)

Nadech’s family had left for Japan for a short trip to meet their dad side relatives.

Yaya: Oh P’Nadech I trust you more than myself to know that I’m safe with you.

A smile instantly plastered on Nadech’s face.

Nadech: (teasing) I know you trust me Yaya but I don’t trust you in this matter. I don’t think you can control yourself around me.

Yaya: (blushing) Maybe……. Maybe not.

Nadech: (smiling) OK Yaya it’s already late. See you tomorrow in the office.

Yaya: Good night, sweet dreams.

Nadech: Same to you sweetheart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Nadech was early to the office waiting for Yaya. And there she was walking towards him in a formal dress looking so sophisticated yet so pretty. Nadech looked at her and she gave her signature smile and every time she did this his heart just skips a beat and all his worries fades away. Both of theirs eyes locked, she walking toward him with 2 cups of coffee. When she came near him and noticed that he still couldn't take his eyes off her, she slightly placed the hot coffee cup on his hand for just a second. Nadech flinched and noticed her smiling and he also couldn’t help himself and broke into laughter. 

Yaya: Good morning P’Nadech ka.

Nadech: Good morning tee rak.

Yaya: “tee rak” P’Nadech don’t you know this is office hours?

Nadech: No it isn't. We still have 1 minute 43 seconds for it to be 10 am..(pausing) “tee rak”.

Yaya: Is that so?

Wanting to tease him Yaya slowly put her hands over his shoulder and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Nadech was totally surprised yet he kept grinning. Yaya usually never displayed her affection in public.

Nadech: (wondering) what good deed did I do to deserve this madam?

Yaya blushed and smiled at him.

Nadech: (teasing) See I told you, you cannot control yourself around me….

Yaya remembered yesterday’s conversation and giggled.  They both went inside their individual cabins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day during lunch time…..

Nadech: Yaya please have lunch with me today.

Yaya: No P’Nadech you know it would be inappropriate during office hours.

Nadech: (sulking) I'm just asking you to have lunch with me not kiss me. Please Yaya. And anyways others will think that we are working on our presentation.

Yaya: (pointing) Ok fine. But only for today.

Nadech: (teasing) Ok for what? Lunch or for kissing? (raising his brows and grinning)

Yaya: P’Nadech…… (Whining)

Nadech: Yes boss. Lunch it is.

Yaya went to serve the lunch but Nadech made her sit and instead he served it. They peacefully enjoyed each other’s company having lunch. After finishing….

Yaya: I really enjoyed having lunch with you P’Nadech. I will leave now.

As Yaya got up to leave..

Nadech: Is lunch time over already???? Oh no! K fine. (whining like a baby put his head down)

Yaya couldn't control herself in front of his cuteness. She simply tiptoed near him, caught his collar with one hand and his chin in the other. just pulled him to her and whispered into his ear “we still have 3 minutes left so” and gave a full on kiss on his lips. No favorite food of his could compete with this moment. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part -2 

Nadech was shocked and surprised. Tasting the sweetness of her lips put his mind in a frenzy. He was floored. The kiss lasted for 3 seconds but for him it felt a whole lot longer.

Before he could react she stepped back, turned around and was about to run towards the door, but Nadech swiftly held her hand and pulled her towards him and she came crashing into his arms. Yaya (totally blushing) couldn't face him so she turned her back to him. Nadech put his hands around her waist and held her tightly and placed his head in the crook of her neck.

Nadech: So Miss "inappropriate" why is it that your torturing me like this?

Yaya: (blushing) P’Nadech please let me go.

Nadech: No way. I am warning you, If you keep testing my manhood this way (referring to the surprise kiss) I might have to take serious action against you.

Yaya: (turning towards him,smiling) Oh is that so? ….. Ok then I won’t repeat this again.

Nadech: I don’t think you get to decide what to do. I'm your boss you should listen to me.

Yaya: Ok “Boss” I'm listening….

Nadech: You have to marry me as fast as you can so that you could be my 'Boss' all the time.

Yaya: So you will let me boss you around my dear ‘husband’?

Nadech: Anything you want my dear wife.

Nadech pulled her closer and kissed her with so much passion that she just let go off herself.

Their kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door. Yaya fixed Nadech’s hair using her fingers, adjusted his collar and sat at his computer pretending to type an email.

Nadech looking at Yaya’s actions and trying too hard to not laugh said “Come in”.

Mint, who was Yaya’s best friend and also her colleague entered and said “Sir can I get your signature on these documents".

As Nadech was going through the papers, Mint signaled Yaya teasing her. Yaya smiled shyly. Mint was the only one in the office, who knew about Nadech and Yaya dating. Nadech signed the papers.

Nadech: (to Mint) If there is anything else please contact my secretary.

Mint: Actually Sir I wanted to send these files through your secretary but nowadays she seems to be busy with you … a a a about the presentation.

Mint was trying to hard to hold in her laughter as Yaya giggled silently. Nadech unfortunately couldn't understand what the ladies were smiling about.

Mint: (taking the files) Thank you sir I will leave now.

As Mint turned to go out, Yaya also got up swiftly and said “I have finished typing your email Sir”  and went behind Mint because she knew that if now she was left alone with him she might have to continue where they had left off. Nadech whispered “Yaya don’t go yet”. Yaya couldn’t help but giggle at his overloaded cuteness. It was like watching a baby asking for candy. Nadech whinnied “YaYa…….” And she left with laughter.

Nadech sulked and his eyes caught his desktop screen where Yaya had typed “I love you” and that restored his smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the presentation. Nadech and Yaya were at the office by 8am and were totally prepared for it. In fact Yaya was awake for most of the night double checking everything as she knew this was Nadech’s dream project.

The meeting was at 11. The company Nadech was to present for was a multimillion dollar company named “Macrovitz Architects”. If Nadech would get this project then he would be set for life and all he had to do was think was about his future with Yaya.

Mr Michael Macrovitz was the newly appointed owner of the company as a worthy successor of his father.

The project Nadech had to do was to build a huge common wealth stadium in Bangkok, Thailand. So a beautiful model of the stadium and the presentation was prepared.

The meeting began and Nadech started the presentation. Mr Michael looked very impressed by him. When Nadech finished half of his presentation he asked Yaya to present the rest. Even though it was his dream project he wanted Yaya to be a part of it as they had put in equal efforts and he knew she could handle it as she was brilliant and  had so much potential.

When Yaya started the presentation Michael was instantly attracted to her. He couldn’t take his eyes of her. She was an extremely beautiful, confident, sophisticated woman who was doing an amazing job at the presentation. Michael kept ogling her but unfortunately Nadech didn’t notice this as he himself couldn’t take his eyes of her. She was one hell of a business woman and he was feeling extremely proud of her.

The meeting ended ……

Michael: Khun Nadech that was an amazing presentation. The contract is officially yours!

Nadech: Thank you so much Mr Michael.

Nadech was extremely happy and all he could think of was for these people to disappear and for him to hug Yaya and celebrate.

Michael: (He turned to Yaya) Khun Urassaya half of the credit belongs to you. You were amazing. Sunday I have arranged a party at the Grand Meridian hotel for the celebration of this project, and obviously you and Khun Nadech are a must at the party.

Yaya: (smiling) Thank you so much Sir. The pleasure is ours.

Nadech and Yaya bid Michael good bye. There was celebrations all over the office over getting the biggest project. As soon as workers left for the day Nadech called Yaya to his chamber. Yaya entered happily smiling and as soon as Nadech saw her he lifted her in his arms and twirled around, both were extremely happy.

Yaya: You did it P’Nadech. I am very VERY proud of you.

Nadech put her down gently and held her face in his hands and said

Nadech: Yaya "WE DID IT" not I. Without you it wouldn't have been possible.  You are my strength. I am not complete without you.

Those were the perfect words uttered at the perfect time and there was nothing that was going to stop the atmosphere from turning romantic.

Nadech: Yaya can you help with one more thing because I cannot do this alone.

Yaya: definitely P’Nadech what is it?

Nadech pulled her into his arms and said “this”. He smooched her and she instantly placed her hands
 around his neck and reacted accordingly. While smooching Nadech placed one hand on her waist, he bent and placed his other hand behind her legs and swiftly lifted her in his hands without letting go off her lips. He then carried her to the couch and sat on it, placing her on his laps. Emotions were rising and there was nothing to stop them, no phone call, no knock on the door, nothing. Yaya slowly turned herself and saddled up on him still not letting go of his lips. They had never been in this must physical contact before and yet there was no stopping this time. Nadech wanted to let his hands roam freely feeling every curve of her body but he knew if he did that then he wouldn't be able to stop himself. So he kept them firmly on her waist. On the other hand, Yaya wasn't hesitant at all. The longer she felt his lips the more her guard was coming down. She started to unbutton his shirt, Nadech loving every bit of it.

While smooching and trying to speak at the same time…

Nadech: Yaya….. You must …….stop.

Yaya: Y dont……… you stop.

Nadech: I’m your boss……. I’m ordering you ……. To stop.

Yaya: Office hour are over….. Now you’re ….just my….. boyfriend.

She slowly leaned back on the other side of the couch holding his collar pulling him on top of her still not parting their lips. Her hands travelled inside of his unbuttoned shirt feeling the strong muscles on his back. He had almost brought her guard down and on the other hand she was totally destroying the control of his senses. Nadech wanted to devour her. But he knew it wouldn’t be right before marriage at least for the sake of Yaya’s reputation.

Nadech: Yaya…….. Not like this…. Must stop.

Even though Nadech had almost given into her, he gathered every bit of strength he had left and pulled himself up, both gasping for breath and fanning themselves, then looked at each other, blushed awkwardly and smiled. They both got up and adjusted themselves. They collected their stuff and headed out to their homes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the party. Nadech called Yaya on his cell phone.

Yaya: Hello

Nadech: Yaya be ready by 11 I'm coming to pick you. We are going shopping for the party tonight.

Yaya: Ok but on 1 condition, you shouldn't buy anything for me. I will come to help you shop. Ok?

Nadech: No I will not listen to you today. This is our biggest success and I want to get something special for you.

Yaya: No P’Nadech. Your love has been the biggest gift of my life I don’t need anything else.

Every word from her plastered a smile on his face and filled his heart with happiness. Still he felt bad that she was refusing.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part -3

Nadech: (annoyed) what is the point of me earning so much when my wife refuses to spend on herself.

Yaya: (giggling at his annoyance, whispered sweetly) Im not your wife yet.

Nadech: (teasing) Pretty soon you will be so why don’t you start practicing from now itself. That’s it by 11 I'll be in front of your house if you’re not ready by 11 then I will come in and kidnap you. Bye love you.

Nadech cut the call before she could reply. Yaya was helpless as she dint want to crush his spirits. On second thought she was simply happy that she would get to spend the whole day with him so she went and got dressed.

It was 11. Nadech honked his car. Yaya came happily sprinting. It was their real holiday after 3 full months as they were very busy with project preparations.

Yaya didn’t expect Nadech to take her to the most expensive store in the mall. Yaya hesitated seeing such an expensive store as she wasn't even dressed appropriate to it. She had worn small denim shorts, white top and a  sleeveless denim jacket, casual flip flops and hair tied into a messy bun. Nadech never had a problem with the way she dressed as he knew that she simply looked good in anything.

Nadech sat on the couch and asked Yaya to pick anything she liked and try it on. Yaya kept glancing here and there. She found a simple plain strapless, knee length green dress and immediately took a liking for it, as it was her favorite color and it wasn't even too pricey. She happily tried it on, came out and showed it to Nadech. Nadech looked at her quietly and said it’s too simple Yaya try something else. Her smile lessened but she immediately smiled and said "ok P’Nadech I will try something else" (as she wanted him to be happy and she had accepted the she will listen to him the whole day). Now Yaya started checking out other dresses and picked everything according to the price tag as she did not want to spend a lot of his money.

Nadech realised this, so he got up, went around the store and got a few dresses. She tried everything one by one and showed it to him. She looked great in everything but nothing excited him. He wanted it to be as special as her. As he kept looking around he noticed that one of the mannequin had a beautiful one shoulder, thigh high slit, full length golden gown. He thought “Perfect”.

He went and handed it to her. Yaya tried it on and showed him. She looked absolutely sexy. But Nadech dint want to compliment her just yet. He decided to wait until evening.

Nadech: Yaya the “dress” is great. Let’s take it.

Yaya checked the price tag.

Yaya: P’Nadech are you crazy? This dress costs twice my salary.

Nadech: Yaya why are you worrying about the price. I loved it so you’re taking it.

Yaya: No way. I will not let you buy me something this expensive.

Nadech knew she wouldn't let him buy her such an expensive dress. He immediately came up with a plan.

Nadech: Yaya you promised you will listen to me.

Yaya: Yes I did but this is way too expensive.

Nadech: (teasing) Are you scarred that the dress might look better than you or are you worried that you can’t handle its hotness and can’t pull it off.

Yaya: (smirking) Challenge accepted! But only this one time I’ll let you spend so much.

Nadech asked to pick accessories and heels so she went around and within 2 minutes she had got everything as she knew exactly what she wanted.

Nadech: Ok it’s my turn now. Yaya help me pick a few good tuxedos so that I can choose one.

Yaya: P’Nadech wait here I will get it for you.

Yaya went and just got 1 tuxedo, a black tie and 1 pair of shoes.

Nadech: one? Yaya select a few more na. What if the fitting is not proper or it might not even look good on me. It’s better to have options.

Yaya: (confidently) Trust me it will look great on you, besides this one goes well with my gown (winking her eye). Now go try it on.

Nadech always loved when she was this confident and bossy. He went in smiling and tried the tux. Then he came out. He looked even better than what she had imagined.

Yaya: You look extremely handsome. See I told you so.

Nadech indeed look very hot.

Nadech: Oh yes that’s right (Teasing and smirking) I will definitely look hotter than you at the event.

Yaya: Oh it’s ON. (She went close to his face pointing her nose at him) Let’s see tonight who looks better than whom (and flipped her hair on his face)?

Nadech (happily) paid the bill and asked then to send the items to his car while he took Yaya to have lunch at the nearby restaurant. Later Nadech dropped her off near her place.

Nadech: Yaya see you tonight ok. I’ll send the limo to your place itself. Don’t be late sweetheart. Oh and by the way I will meet you directly at the venue. I have some work.

Yaya: But P’Nadech you don’t have anything scheduled?

Nadech: It’s a FAMILY thing, you don’t worry Yaya. I’ll meet you there. Oh and don't forget the bet. You’re going down (smiling and drove away).

The party was a black tie event and it was going to start at 8 pm. It was 8.10 Nadech had arrived at the venue as his home was near to the venue and was waiting for her so that he could enter with her.

The limo arrived. Yaya kept her bear right leg out as it was seen through the slit and then placed the other leg out and got out gracefully. Nadech immediately noticed her. There she was the girl of his dreams in a one shoulder, thigh high slit beautiful golden gown. She wore a red lip which suited the dress perfectly, curled her hair, swept it on one side of her shoulders. The dress had a little cleavage showing a bit of her bosoms make her look elegant and sexy at the same time. The dress fit her so well that it looked like the dress was stitched on her. Nadech was stunned and his eyes were sweeping every inch of her and this sent chills down her spine.   

She approached him and noticed him still looking at her. She blushed and called him out loud “P’Nadech”.

He snapped and wanted to cover his emotions but Yaya could read his mind by looking into his eyes.

Yaya: (blushing) Do I look that beautiful?

Nadech: (trying not to show his emotion) You’re …you’re alright.

Yaya: If so then why are you not able to take your eyes of me????(Teasing) And look your ears are turning red

Nadech: (blushing) It’s getting hot around here.

Yaya gave a look. Nadech had nowhere to hide; besides he was dying to complement her.

Nadech: Fine I accept defeat. Yaya you look extremely beautiful. And might I add your getting sexier day by day. (moving closer)I’m not sure if I can control myself around you anymore.

Yaya: (satisfied and happy) Mission Accomplished. Whose the hot one now?
By the way P’Nadech (fixing his tie) you are handsome as always.

Nadech: (extending his left elbow to her) Shall we, my lady.

Yaya placed her right hand inside his left and entered the party. As soon as they entered the reporters surrounded him asking various questions about the project and etc. They asked about Yaya also.

Reporter 1: First of all congratulations for getting this project Khun Nadech.

Nadech: Thank you. Thank you so much.

Reporter 1: Who is this young lady by your side?

Nadech: (smiling) She is Khun Urassaya Sperbund my personal secretary and this project partner.

Reporter 2: Are you two dating?

Nadech: No we are not.

Reporter 3: But this is the first time you have had a girl with you at a party.

Nadech: ohhhhh she is my partner on this project as she had put in equal effort so she has a right to be here.

Reporter 2: (turning to Yaya) Miss you look beautiful.

Yaya: (smiling) Thank you so much.

Reporter 2: So miss what are you’re feelings about your boss getting this multi-million dollar project.

Yaya: (smiling) He truly deserves it. He was just trying to be modest by giving me half the credit. This has been a dream project of his from past three years and he is a hard worker. I am … We are all(she and all the staff) are very proud of him. We are lucky to have him as our boss. (Nadech happily kept starring at her the whole time as she interacting with the press).

Reporter 4: So you two are not an item?

Yaya: (shyly) No we are not ka.

Nadech: (polite) That's it for now. Thank you gentlemen.

Nadech led her inside.

So i hope you ladies are able to enjoy this story.
If you guys think this is sweet then the next two parts are going to be even sweeter. But don't worry the spices are on their way. I know its too long but like I said im a amateur. Plz bear with me . Thank you so much for sparing your time. Tune in tomorrow.  :rockon: PLEASE let me know how it has come out.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you so much chaitra ! i love your ff, you certainly dun write like a novice, its excellent ♥★ how super sweet and considerate yadech are to each other and full of love. there's alot of give rather than receive, love should be this way. i love how surreal your ff is, i feel lots of love between yadech. thank you for your time and sharing your creative skills with us. with appreciation, key

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you @ptenchik @lovely, our lovely couple, they look so fab ! thanks lovely for the link, cuteness and beautiful to the max, thats what yadech are!