[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cr:Barry.ya for an article from Thairath

I translate the beginning and Yadech part only.

Tight-lipped Lovers!!

The trend for calling boyfriend/girlfriend as being close friend is a deception.

Even though celebrities are being named as a public figure but don't forget that celebs are people who have a heart
just like anyone else and would like to have love.   Many celeb couples who reveal that they 're studying each other would
encounter an obstacle which causes them to break up.   It seems that the more people know about them, the greater extent
that they are being followed which cause them to have a feeling of pressure.  

Therefore, many celeb couples choose not to disclose and use the word "friend" and "closest pe-nong (siblings)" to replace the
word "boyfriend/girlfriend" even though there are pictures to confirm the closeness of their relationship.  But, they are still denied
like always that "there is nothing"  Let's see which couples are within the scope of tight-lipped lovers.

Nadech-Yaya:    Affirm that they are the best/closest pe-nong.  If asked are they boyfriend/girlfriend,  it'll be as difficult as asking a
question, what came first....the chicken or the egg.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, you been busy posting pic and translating today. Thank you na!! Lol.... at the "chicken and egg" question.... :bhehe: :bhehe:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba Thanks for the translation! God I love them!  :wub: 
I want them to come out that they both are dating, if they are though... but I also don't want them to come out too! I feel like if they do, then there will be no more onscreen lakorns of them together anymore because they're already together in real life (if they are together).  And there are A LOT of people complaining about Yadech being in lakorns together too much, which I don't mind...    Everything's sooo FML-ing!!! just my thoughts :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank you for your precious weekend translating and posting pics, ly ! until yadech officiate their relation status im happy they keep insisting they're bestie/closest and arent dating others but are always together when time permits, with appreciation and ♥ bubba

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Del Rey the day we hear them confirmed they're dating will probably be their engagement or wedding haha but I think we can safely say these 2 are indeed a couple. ❤
Thank you very much Bubba & Ptenchik for sharing with us. I absolutely love that picture of Nadech holding the poster up. So handsome! ❤❤❤❤

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
cr:Barry.ya for an article from Thairath

I translate the beginning and Yadech part only.

Tight-lipped Lovers!!

The trend for calling boyfriend/girlfriend as being close friend is a deception.

Even though celebrities are being named as a public figure but don't forget that celebs are people who have a heart
just like anyone else and would like to have love.   Many celeb couples who reveal that they 're studying each other would
encounter an obstacle which causes them to break up.   It seems that the more people know about them, the greater extent
that they are being followed which cause them to have a feeling of pressure.  

Therefore, many celeb couples choose not to disclose and use the word "friend" and "closest pe-nong (siblings)" to replace the
word "boyfriend/girlfriend" even though there are pictures to confirm the closeness of their relationship.  But, they are still denied
like always that "there is nothing"  Let's see which couples are within the scope of tight-lipped lovers.

Nadech-Yaya:    Affirm that they are the best/closest pe-nong.  If asked are they boyfriend/girlfriend,  it'll be as difficult as asking a
question, what came first....the chicken or the egg.

thanks bubba

this article really speaks my mind i dont mind yadech to be tight lipped for as long as it will stabilized their relationship from secret lovers to husband and wife :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  that wont get divorce hehehe :lmao:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and you're very welcome na ka.
@m9 & ptenchik , thanks for the pictures and link ja.  Yadech look great!

Yaya and pe Noon will have Pantene event tomorrow......They are so beautiful!!!

Awww...... our handsome pra'ek........

m9saeteurn1 said:
Good Day Everyone and Happy Monday!
@m9, Good day to you and thanks for the picture.

It was so cute that saovaluk5_mistine posted this and tagged @keaw_jung @urassayasa with the writing, "Finally, only 2 people left, won't be lonely"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba, I like that writing,  "Finally, only 2 people left, won't be lonely"    They haven't been lonely since they met five years ago.

Awww, Yadech always set the trend.   They were so funny and cute and the same time........now many talk show hosts tried to imitate them.

credit withloveurassayas IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for posting pictures and translation. @vimalee , do you have the link for the show?? I want to watch it.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult