[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome del rey to this wondrous yadech place with the best company and love from all our wonderful ladies, its a very sweet addictive place that is a must for me to visit several times each day. our ladies are so unconditional with their hard work and sharing nature for us who dun know thai i love them lots, enjoy ka, i enjoy dana dr

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@keylargo Thank you for the welcome!! :D I know!!! I've been reading the past posts and know how much hard work and effort they put into informing others and me!! Appreciate it so much! Thank you :) this is a nice, warm, cozy forum! Hehehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:welcome: to the thread @Del Rey! Hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun with us. Once the Lakorn start airing this thread will be very active so I hope you are ready to chit chat with us.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
   Del Rey.....!!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you will have a wonderful with us here.    Very glad to see Yadech have so many international fans.

I don't know who Mint Tita's character is, but the person who read the book said her story is very sad and pitiful.     Kittiya dear, do you know her character since you translated the book for us?   Thank you again na ka.

Del Rey said:
Hi everybody! I'm a NEW member of asianfuse, and noticed that this forum is about Nadech and Yaya (Yadech)! LOVE them to bits! I'm excited to read the later and future content of this, and hope to try to help too. 

About me-ish: American who doesn't know to speak/read Thai at ALL! Started watching lakorns in the beginning of the year by starting with Duang Jai Akkanee, and fell crazy in love with this koo-jin! Then, I followed them by also Game Rai Game Ruk, and the going on to Thoranee Ni Krai Krong! heheh and i can't wait for this lakorn!

For my First Post, I would like to ask a question which has been in my head?  In this lakorn, who is Mint Tita's character, Junko, suppose to be, what's her role? Nang-rai?? Does anyone know?  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Khob khoon mark mark na ka taytay702 for translating for us.  

So I clicked at the link that Nett provided and it was a Gossip Star tabloid.   The tabloid is recent since I saw the picture of the three Miss Thailand Universe, but I'm not sure about the picture of Nadech and Diana.   Don't know if this was an old picture or a recent one.   Diana is one of Pe Ae's kids and her lakorn (Samee Tree Tra) with Ploy, Jui, and Pope just finished airing not too long ago.   It was the highest rating of CH3 this year and many people have noticed her.   She also had an CF with Nadech when she first debut last year.

Nowadays, the media can dig up or make up news about Nadech with other ladies or said something about Yadech fans and it will not bother me that much like before.   Ever since I found out about Yadech spending Songkran together the last two years and the things I have learned from 3 Zap show, I feel very good about their relationship and these types of news cannot dampen my spirit, hehehehehehe.

taytay702 said:
Hi Nett

natty_thong ควรเปลี่ยนชื่อหนังสือเป็น "ก็อตซิปจัญไร" นเค่อะ กรูว่า #การตลาดพ่อง ที่พึ้งขุดรูปนี้ขึ้นมาเพราะผู้หญิงเริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักซินะ .... กำของแบรี่ โดนเกาะอีกตามเคย

I think she is saying "I'd say change your Magazine/Newspaper name to "Evil Gossip" Since this woman is now known, you just happen to dig this up... Again Barry's Gam (not sure how to say this in English...i think it's Karma?) follows as before"   ...  :l  

Sorry I can read Thai just not a great translator lol

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
เข้าสู่เดือนใหม่กันแล้ว เดือนนี้น้องก็ยังคงเร่งถ่ายทำละครอยู่ ละครใกล้จะออนแอร์แล้ว รอติดตามชมกันนะคะ...
คิวงานเดือนมิถุนายน
6 มิ.ย. - Grand Opening "The Mercury Ville" ที่ ชิดลมค่ะ (ติดกับสถานี BTS ชิดลมเลยค่ะ) เวลา 18.00 น.
คิวงานอื่นจะมาอัพเดตเรื่อยๆนะคะ

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, thank you so much bubba for providing Yaya' schedule.    I noticed June 11th is Dara Daily the Great Awards; that means if Yaya were planning to go then she is going to win something?    Wow, now I'm so excited and can't wait to see what outfit (Dior) she will be wearing!!!!

bubba said:
@taytay, so glad to know you can read Thai and thanks for translating na,  You did great.

It's very difficult to translate Thai sometime for it can mean differently esp. in the title.  I think  the title said that Yaya jealous fans forbid Nadech to split up his pairing (with Yaya).
And, natty said that the name of the magazine should change to "Foul Gossip" since the marketing crew dig up the picture just because the lady began to be known....must be Nadech karma to deal with this as usual.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya schedule in June

June 3     ---   Pantene event in Kanchanaburi
June  4    ---   Laurier event at KhemSiriNusorn school @2:00pm
June 11   ---   Daradaily The Great Awards at Aksra Theater  @7:00pm

This month, Yaya's still filming two lakorns, NNS & RFTD.

cr:urassayaclub.com

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Del Rey! Hope you'll enjoy it here!
Sorry I can't help you much with who her character is either.
Khub khun mak taytay for translating for us. Seriously what would we do without you guys. :)
Vimalee I am feeling the same way when it comes to these kind of news. It don't bother me bkos I chose not to be gullible & fall for these negative news.
Since it is June tomorrow does anyone know the airing date for certain for RS?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, I second that!! I love how you think :) . For me no matter how many news Nadech have with other girls, Yaya will always be the closest female to him. Yadech have this special relationship that no one can break them apart.

Nadech have so many rumor with this girls that girl but at the end who is he with... "YAYA" :clap:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The new month just started.    This month, Nadech still has to hurry and film lakorn since it will be airing very soon.   Please follow...

WORK queue in June

Jun. 6 - Grand Opening "The Mercury Ville" at Chidlom (adjacent to the station, BTS Chidlom) 6:00 pm

Other work queue will be updated as they become available.

@m9, someone mentioned Rising Sun will air on June 20th.

ptenchik said:
เข้าสู่เดือนใหม่กันแล้ว เดือนนี้น้องก็ยังคงเร่งถ่ายทำละครอยู่ ละครใกล้จะออนแอร์แล้ว รอติดตามชมกันนะคะ...
คิวงานเดือนมิถุนายน
6 มิ.ย. - Grand Opening "The Mercury Ville" ที่ ชิดลมค่ะ (ติดกับสถานี BTS ชิดลมเลยค่ะ) เวลา 18.00 น.
คิวงานอื่นจะมาอัพเดตเรื่อยๆนะคะ

taytay702

sarNie Egg
You're certainly welcome all...especially Bubba and Mrs. Chum for clearing up the translation. :woot:  It's funny how I speak English fluent yet I always have difficulty translating Thai... ever since childhood lol.  I remember how my non-Thai friends use to watch lakorn with me and I had the hardest time ever translating to them so I just told them, listening carefully and just remember the following phrase when the main characters say it to each other "chaub khun" , "rak khun" , "pen huang" 555

Welcome Del Rey! I'm a bit of a new comer myself and these ladies are super sweet on sharing and opens up with the warmest welcome as I am a super silent reader! lol.  Have fun as much as I do... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@taytay, I know right.  It's a lot harder to translate.
@Vimalee, m9, & MrsChum, me forth.  I feel the same way...great minds think alike :bhehe: .
@MrsChum, thanks for the pictures and I think they're filming today.
@Del Rey, welcome to the sweetest thread in town and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.

Wow......this looks exciting and the dessert look so yummy!! Can't wait to see Nadech......

The Mercury Ville @ Chidlom invite everyone to join in the Opening Celebration and Meet & Greet
with the hottest and handsome guy Nadech Kugimiya, a beautiful singer Jennifer Kim and a cool
host Kalamare on Friday June 6 from 6-8pm

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @m9saeteurn1 @MrsChum @Vimalee @taytay702 and @bubba for the warm welcome! :) I appreciate it and it means a lot! It's alright if y'all don't know the answer to my question! I think I should wait to watch the lakorn when it comes out!!! (Which I'm thinking WE ALL CAN'T WAIT for the series!)

It's great seeing them filming today(both of them seeing each other :D) lol

ptenchik

sarNie Adult

. Кто заинтересован в этой шляпе и присоединиться к Ig-Taluikongtai, теперь у меня есть 2 брата, которые являются наводнения часть шлем без отдыха после Кап Бун торговли, ЧТО ОНИ играют

И.Г.: taluikongtai, сегодня в 20.00 часов, пожалуйста, следуйте правилам КРЫШКУ, первая передача фонд плескаться в распределении! # Соединить вместе г в только! 

Я не совсем понимаю, что будет сегодня в 20.00 часов?
http://instagram.com/p/os83kchSDK/

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nett said:
Greeting everyone!

Thanks gals for the article translation esp vimalee and bubba and rakyadech too. Those that I might have missed out mentioning thanks for the pictures too. And thanks MrsChum for the link. I can't agree more with what she said about yadech. They are one of the kind and are made for each other. And not to forget our sweetie key. As always supportive to this forum and faithfully giving encouraging and sweet words HAK to all.

And yes a big welcome to ptenchik and fea4567. Pls excuse me if I have missed out anyone here. And Halo yaya kugimiya. I like tnnkk too. Love their bickering and stares. Haha.

What does the caption say? The picture with Diana. Saw angry comments here and there. Don't feel like pasting her picture here.
http://web.stagram.com/n/natty_thong

Oh oh..Can't wait for the mistine cf. Yadech look so handsome and beautiful

saovaluk5_mistine

Credit as tagged

hi nett

long time no see......and welcome to all the newbies.......i actually love DJA,GRGR and TNNKK equally :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .....i am a possessive fan so the only  lakorns that i dont like are the ones yadech with different partners :numchuck:  :whatever: