[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@key, thanks for the lovely wish my dear.  I did have a sweet dream of Yadech playing that cute candy game plus yk's delusional thoughts :pervie: (only at PG-13 ja :coverlaf: ).
@ptenchik, thanks for all the lovely pictures na.
@Vimalee, thanks so much my dear for your lovely translation .
@Lovely, so glad to see your post.  Miss you mak na.

Another fin article......

cr:as tagged

Provide them a space of 2 lines to give compliment of each other.......speak!!!

Yaya:   If not counting the fart, the burp, or like to tease me, pe Nadech is the best ka.

Nadech:    Ah!......that all you praise me (both laughing).   If not counting that Yaya doesn't understand Thai, Yaya is the best too.

Time to say good bye to Saranaedara. 

Nadech:    We knew each other for a long time, Saranaedara.  You are like my friend, my brother, and one of my family.

Yaya:     Captivating content that makes everyone happy.   I'm one of those people who smile because of Saranaedara.

Awww.....Yadech are the best for each other :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

thanks bubba

what is Saranaedara? please

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
currently in chapter3 of tnnkk right now killing time with yadech  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .....as usual butterfies are overflowing in my stomach :cloud9:

just love my laugh trip characters aunt kew uncle kreng tod and gubgib and the ultimate yadech matchmaker grandma daeng :toast:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :flowers:

i couldnt agree to those who said that tnnkk is boring and a huge flop haha only minority says 

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Thanks gals for the article translation esp vimalee and bubba and rakyadech too. Those that I might have missed out mentioning thanks for the pictures too. And thanks MrsChum for the link. I can't agree more with what she said about yadech. They are one of the kind and are made for each other. And not to forget our sweetie key. As always supportive to this forum and faithfully giving encouraging and sweet words HAK to all.

And yes a big welcome to ptenchik and fea4567. Pls excuse me if I have missed out anyone here. And Halo yaya kugimiya. I like tnnkk too. Love their bickering and stares. Haha.

What does the caption say? The picture with Diana. Saw angry comments here and there. Don't feel like pasting her picture here.
http://web.stagram.com/n/natty_thong

Oh oh..Can't wait for the mistine cf. Yadech look so handsome and beautiful

saovaluk5_mistine

Credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing :coolpix:  mak ka.
@Lovely, thank you for another awesome MV ka.  Love it!
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

what is Saranaedara? please

So sorry, I should explain better.   Saranaedara is a magazine and that was the last issue so Yadech said good bye to the mag.

"ngon" means sulk na.

Awwww.....the sweetest couple.... mistine cupcake commercial will be on air on June 7......can't wait to see......

cr:as tagged

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Hi Nett

natty_thong ควรเปลี่ยนชื่อหนังสือเป็น "ก็อตซิปจัญไร" นเค่อะ กรูว่า #การตลาดพ่อง ที่พึ้งขุดรูปนี้ขึ้นมาเพราะผู้หญิงเริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักซินะ .... กำของแบรี่ โดนเกาะอีกตามเคย

I think she is saying "I'd say change your Magazine/Newspaper name to "Evil Gossip" Since this woman is now known, you just happen to dig this up... Again Barry's Gam (not sure how to say this in English...i think it's Karma?) follows as before"   ...  :l  

Sorry I can read Thai just not a great translator lol

nett said:
Greeting everyone!

Thanks gals for the article translation esp vimalee and bubba and rakyadech too. Those that I might have missed out mentioning thanks for the pictures too. And thanks MrsChum for the link. I can't agree more with what she said about yadech. They are one of the kind and are made for each other. And not to forget our sweetie key. As always supportive to this forum and faithfully giving encouraging and sweet words HAK to all.

And yes a big welcome to ptenchik and fea4567. Pls excuse me if I have missed out anyone here. And Halo yaya kugimiya. I like tnnkk too. Love their bickering and stares. Haha.

What does the caption say? The picture with Diana. Saw angry comments here and there. Don't feel like pasting her picture here.
http://web.stagram.com/n/natty_thong

Oh oh..Can't wait for the mistine cf. Yadech look so handsome and beautiful

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @taytay702 for the translation and @nett for posting it.... I don't understand what the mag about? Are they trying to say Nadech is flirting with Diana??

taytay702

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Thank you @taytay702 for the translation and @nett for posting it.... I don't understand what the mag about? Are they trying to say Nadech is flirting with Diana??

I'm sorry I knew I forgot to include something....lol

แฟนคลับ ญาญ่า ขี้หึง ณเดชน์ ห้ามแชะ คู่ชะนี ....fanclub yaya kee heung nadech halm chae koo chanee.... hmmm in English...."Jealous Fans of Yaya bans this Nadech pairing split"....lol does this makes sense...I'm so bad!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:    Mistine Cupcake
Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
taytay702 said:

I'm sorry I knew I forgot to include something....lol

แฟนคลับ ญาญ่า ขี้หึง ณเดชน์ ห้ามแชะ คู่ชะนี ....fanclub yaya kee heung nadech halm chae koo chanee.... hmmm in English...."Jealous Fans of Yaya bans this Nadech pairing split"....lol does this makes sense...I'm so bad!
Thank you na @taytay702!! Mayb their trying to say "Yaya jealous fans cause Nadech and Diana to split."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@taytay, so glad to know you can read Thai and thanks for translating na,  You did great.

It's very difficult to translate Thai sometime for it can mean differently esp. in the title.  I think  the title said that Yaya jealous fans forbid Nadech to split up his pairing (with Yaya).
And, natty said that the name of the magazine should change to "Foul Gossip" since the marketing crew dig up the picture just because the lady began to be known....must be Nadech karma to deal with this as usual.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya schedule in June

June 3     ---   Pantene event in Kanchanaburi
June  4    ---   Laurier event at KhemSiriNusorn school @2:00pm
June 11   ---   Daradaily The Great Awards at Aksra Theater  @7:00pm

This month, Yaya's still filming two lakorns, NNS & RFTD.

cr:urassayaclub.com

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everybody! I'm a NEW member of asianfuse, and noticed that this forum is about Nadech and Yaya (Yadech)! LOVE them to bits! I'm excited to read the later and future content of this, and hope to try to help too. 

About me-ish: American who doesn't know to speak/read Thai at ALL! Started watching lakorns in the beginning of the year by starting with Duang Jai Akkanee, and fell crazy in love with this koo-jin! Then, I followed them by also Game Rai Game Ruk, and the going on to Thoranee Ni Krai Krong! heheh and i can't wait for this lakorn!

For my First Post, I would like to ask a question which has been in my head?  In this lakorn, who is Mint Tita's character, Junko, suppose to be, what's her role? Nang-rai?? Does anyone know?  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba and @taytay702 for the translation. I know translating is hard and I really appreciate all the hard work and efforts. Without you ladies @bubba, @vimalee, @cookiies, @lovely, @rakyadech, and now we have @taktak702, us non Thai speaker won't be able to learn so much about Yadech. Every little translation help tremendously. Thank you all frm the bottom of my :heart: ...., cyber hugs/kisses to all of you!! :flowers: :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you taytay we are lucky to read your trans, appreciate it taytay.
thanks to you again bubba for trans, yayas schedule and beautiful pics. yadech are so perfecto and gorgeousness to the max!
and thanks to ptenchik too for posting pics for us to view.
u ladies are great ★★★