[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good wknd so far :)

Saw this article from Sanook.com. There's pics of Nadech and his family on holiday and also Yaya with her family.

เปิดภาพครอบครัวคนดัง อบอุ่นน่ารักสนิทสนมกลมเกลียว หลายคนอยากสมัครเป็นสะใภ้เป็นเขยเลยทีเดียว
หลาย ๆ ครอบครัวของดาราคนดังนาน ๆ ทีเราจะได้เห็นออกสื่อกันแบบพร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา อย่างที่ผ่านมาถือเป็นวันหยุดยาวดาราหลายคนมีโอกาสได้อยู่กับครอบครัวของตัวเอง ต้องบอกว่าเป็นภาพที่น่ารักมากจนหลายคนอยากขอสมัครร่วมนามสกุลเป็นสะใภ้ และอยากสมัครเป็นลูกเขยขออาสาช่วยดูแลครอบครัวเพิ่มด้วยอีกคน
มาดูครอบครัวคนดังน่ารัก

@bubba and Vimalee, sorry to bother you ladies na but if anyone of you have time pls translate....no rush or no worries na ja!! Thank you :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good wknd so far :)

Saw this article from Sanook.com. There's pics of Nadech and his family on holiday and also Yaya with her family.

เปิดภาพครอบครัวคนดัง อบอุ่นน่ารักสนิทสนมกลมเกลียว หลายคนอยากสมัครเป็นสะใภ้เป็นเขยเลยทีเดียว
หลาย ๆ ครอบครัวของดาราคนดังนาน ๆ ทีเราจะได้เห็นออกสื่อกันแบบพร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา อย่างที่ผ่านมาถือเป็นวันหยุดยาวดาราหลายคนมีโอกาสได้อยู่กับครอบครัวของตัวเอง ต้องบอกว่าเป็นภาพที่น่ารักมากจนหลายคนอยากขอสมัครร่วมนามสกุลเป็นสะใภ้ และอยากสมัครเป็นลูกเขยขออาสาช่วยดูแลครอบครัวเพิ่มด้วยอีกคน
มาดูครอบครัวคนดังน่ารัก

@bubba and Vimalee, sorry to bother you ladies na but if anyone of you have time pls translate....no rush or no worries na ja!! Thank you :heart:

@MrsChum, No problem na.

Here's the translation ka.

Opening with the celeb family pictures  that are warm, lovely, friendly and united, many people really want to become a daughter-in-low/son-in-law.

It's been a long time that we get to see many celeb family reunion on the media.  Over the last week is considered to be a long vacation, many celebs had the opportunity to spend time with their own families.  I must say  it is an image that is very cute that many people would like to join the family name as a daughter-in-law and want to volunteer to be a son-in-law.

Come and see such a cute celeb family.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for the translation and pictures.    So both Nadech and Yaya went to work yesterday:  Nadech on RRHLT and Yaya filmed her new lakorn Neung Nai Suang.     Yaya's already an expert in riding so no need for training....very talented gal.

Mae Keaw said if it weren't for Nadech there with them they would not have gotten on the boat because it was very difficult to get on.    He had to help everyone and many of us were very scare especially nong Hong and her mother....so so proud of him.     I'm very very proud of him too kha.

ps:   I don't think Yaya was on the boat with them (the mystery person who sat next to Mae Keaw) or else she would be the one with Nadech to help everyone get on the boat...Yaya is very daring and brave for a girl.

credit  keaw_jung IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

@MrsChum, No problem na.

Here's the translation ka.

Opening with the celeb family pictures  that are warm, lovely, friendly and united, many people really want to become a daughter-in-low/son-in-law.

It's been a long time that we get to see many celeb family reunion on the media.  Over the last week is considered to be a long vacation, many celebs had the opportunity to spend time with their own families.  I must say  it is an image that is very cute that many people would like to join the family name as a daughter-in-law and want to volunteer to be a son-in-law.

Come and see such a cute celeb family.
@bubba, thank you na for taking your busy time translating for us. I know you all are busy but always so kind to translate when we ask...I really appreciate all your hardwork. You all are so kind and good hearted just like Yadech...joob joob na :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for always making us happy with fin translated articles bubba and vimalee. we appreciate and cant thank you enough for your time and generosity. HAK with appreciation, key

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, Vimalee and MrsChum, you're very welcome and thanks for your kinds words na ka. HAK to all of you lovely ladies ka.

:heart:  Nadech said that nong Yaya and mae Pla  went with him and his family on a vacation to Japan
They had lots of fun....... :wub: .    Awww......Yadech did spend Songkran with each other :heart: :heart: :dance1: :cloud9: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYmmQj7Sh4U
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYmmQj7Sh4U

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are all very very welcome na, MrsChum, Key, and Bubba!     :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm glad to share my love for Yadech with everyone here and thank you all for making this thread an enjoyable place to visit. 

Last year Nadech and his family spent Songkran 2013 at Pattaya - Yaya's home town.   This year Yaya and Mae Pla spent Songkran 2014 with Nadech and his families in Japan.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

About the clip, the host said some eagle eyes saw Yadech and their families in Japan so they asked him about it when they had the opportunity.    Nadech said his father hadn't seen his family in Japan for awhile so Nadech wanted to take him there during this time since he had time off.   Everybody had a great time including Yaya and Mae Pla.   His relatives in Japan took them around and Nadech was a guide taking Yaya shopping and sight seeing.   The guy host said he was excited just listening to Nadech talking about the trip.   Well, I'm very excited and happy too just knowing that Nadech took Yaya shopping and sight seeing, hehehehehe.

What really impressed me the most was how Nadech took care of his family during this trip.   He spend a lot of time pushing wheelchairs for his dad and aunt and helped everyone got on and off the boat.   He is one of a kind for sure just like Yaya said.

ps:   Someone who saw Yadech in Japan did posted pictures of them shopping on some web sites, but some Yadech fans demanded/asked them to take them down.   Many Yadech fans are very protective of them because they know the media would visit those sites. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you again Vimalee for this wonderful news!! I'm glad Nadech admit that Yaya was there and try not to hide it. I'm also happy that they all had a good time spending songkran together....next trip should be Norway so Nadech can meet Yaya side of the family. After that visit they can plan their wedding... :bhehe: :bhehe:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the great news and awesome pics!!! I'm so glad Nadech admitted to Yaya going on the trip with him as well. Hopefully, it's the beginning of many more family trips to come!

Anyway, May is right around the corner! I can't wait for Yadech to post their monthly schedules up! Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning and thanks MrsChum and ptenchik for sharing jin and fin pictures and clip.

So glad to finally see the pictures of Yadech vacationing together :heart: :heart: :heart: .
Awww........this is so cute......Yadech sure had lots of fun when they're together!!!

Love one of the comments which said,  Is this not clear enough?   Greedddddd it's clearer than digital TV.

Yep, it's indeed clearer than HD TV :bhehe: :pervie: :wub: !!!

The  link of Lays.....Yadech are so funny ......

http://instagram.com/p/nDtSypjtF9/#
cr:as tagged

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This recent japan vacation says a lot about these two! I am officially convinced it is as clear as water they have taken their relationship to another level! I mean, its Songkran, its a very important time to spend it with your family, I would think Yaya would be with her sister and dad in pattaya or something but mae pla and Yaya decide to vacation with the Kugimiya family. That says a lot right there!