[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charlenem said:
i like these photos

cr as tagged

@bubba @vimalee @cookiies and @lovely k....could u tell us what does it talk about since we saw this article of mike was posted by ny fans on fb and ig... thank u in advance!!!!

I think this was the news Mike had with Yaya a while back when they had the Three Musketeers concert.

Do you feel stress when you have this news?

Mike... "I'm stressed for nong (Yaya) more, but sometimes I also felt stress for myself and for Nadech and Yaya fan clubs.  At the beginning when I met Nadech, I couldn't look him in the eyes (laughing) because I had news with Yaya.  I don't know what he is thinking or what he is going to do.  Another reason I couldn't look him in the eyes is because he is so handsome, how come Nadech is so handsome (laughing).   After that, there is nothing.  I asked to take a picture with him.  However, I had one regret after taking the picture.  I still cannot compete with his handsomeness."

Wow, Nadech must be a very good looking man.   Lu and Mai, can you confirm this?    His nong sao has been praising him quite a lot lately and now we heard about Mike praising him too.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum. Yes, it is his father.
Hope everyone is well!! It is stomach flu season/month. Everyone I know is in recovery as well as I am. Hope everyone stay sick free!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
good morning all, mmhhh it's past morning actually now heheh..but well just pretend it still morning...because it's holiday here...
Hope u girls have a a beautiful day and don't work too hard na ka

@bubbles don't worry with yaya and jj being paired up just take it as our gorgeous yaya is experiencing a lesson for her own future heheh

@paul welcome to this thread...

@zazoured I remember saw u were very active in this thread at the early pages (I tried to read this thread from the beginning, but can only do that until page 30 something and jump to the latest pages before joining this thread heheh..too many to catch up and can't do it right now, well I might do it slowly later) ... anyway just wanna say welcome back na ka...hope u get back your sweet moment from here as before...

@m9 and @mrschum thank u for always share us pics

@dahlala @nett and @tippy @soso @aikoden nice to see u come back here...come by often when u aren't busy..we will miss u na

@neezy @charlene @yk I always laugh reading your comment..please stay like this...u make this thread colorful hahah

@didi @key I will join u there when the big day come

@kate welcome back na...I know u're busy just take your time and I will still vote..today is gonna be my 'votest day' since it's holiday...

@lovely that's a wonderful mv (now I really think to learn how to make mv...heheheh)

@vimalee @bubba thank u for the translation and the kerdaward info

and of course special thanks to @mai and @lu for the fan account...wish I could be there too...well hope someday I can join u girls

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY and keep voting..su su su!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hope everyone is well!! It is stomach flu season/month. Everyone I know is in recovery as well as I am. Hope everyone stay sick free!
@m9....hope you feel better na :) take care .
:thanks: Vimalee for the translation. One day I will see Nadech handsomeness myself......one day!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Count me in@ mrschum

MrsChum said:
@m9....hope you feel better na :) take care .
:thanks: Vimalee for the translation. One day I will see Nadech handsomeness myself......one day!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@meysaelee @mrschum and @m9 thx for the answer...u are so fast, I just posted my long comment and suddenly your answer is already there...HAK u girls

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:

oh dear, hope u get better...take care ok na...

Mairoro

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
I think this was the news Mike had with Yaya a while back when they had the Three Musketeers concert.

Do you feel stress when you have this news?

Mike... "I'm stressed for nong (Yaya) more, but sometimes I also felt stress for myself and for Nadech and Yaya fan clubs.  At the beginning when I met Nadech, I couldn't look him in the eyes (laughing) because I had news with Yaya.  I don't know what he is thinking or what he is going to do.  Another reason I couldn't look him in the eyes is because he is so handsome, how come Nadech is so handsome (laughing).   After that, there is nothing.  I asked to take a picture with him.  However, I had one regret after taking the picture.  I still cannot compete with his handsomeness."

Wow, Nadech must be a very good looking man.   Lu and Mai, can you confirm this?    His nong sao has been praising him quite a lot lately and now we heard about Mike praising him too.
kkkk, ofcourse our Nadech is so so so handsome, but i just busy to scream NY so i couldn't  see him clearly, but i think Yaya is more gorgeous in real life. our girl is so beautiful.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing mak mak kha.
@Lovely,  thanks for creating such a beautiful MV.  Great Job!!!
@vorleak, welcome back, sure miss you mak na.  Hope you're doing well ja.
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation na,
selenabaya said:
I got some article from Seventeen magazine, maybe this one is interview,
Could anyone help us to translate them na

Cre: Barry Ya

TAWAAN:    If you have to buy something for each other, what will it be?

Yaya:        A big parking garage that can be use for many things too.   It would make thing easy for Pe (Pe Nadech) to have a place to park and could use for something
else too because Pe Nadech is a person who likes car kha.

Nadech:    Yaya is a person who like horse.  But, I'll buy her a mule krub.  A mule is a mixture of donkey and horse krub.   It's shorter than a horse and prob. cheaper (laughing).

OOMPEE:     If you can turn back time during your lifetime, which period of time would you go back?

Yaya:        I'm satisfied with my life kha.   I don't want to go back or change anything.   But, I want to see my past life kha.  I want to know what I was before I become Yaya.  
But If I was a tree or a thing, I don't want it.   I just want to go back and see  the time that I was a human kha .

Nadech:   I don't want to go back to the past krub.  Instead, I want to go to the future.   I want to know in 50 years or 100 years from now, what the world will be like.  Is it going to be the same like in the movie?   Will the cars be able to fly?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you MrsChum & fyi! Doing much better just not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Hmmm, so is that another hint that our couple is "officially a real couple"?
Thanks Bubba! Love it!! Omg Nadech & the mule! What a cheapO lmao

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
My photobucket down again :( wanted to share some pic of Nadech handsome face and beautiful Yaya but I can't :( ...... Nujang just upload lots of nice pic from the ch3 event. Check her fb page ladies :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks bubba for yadech's translation, they know each other so well it's kinda suspicious hehe, p'nadech likes cars, n'yaya likes horses...lol nadech buying yaya a mule bcos it's cheaper. 

Thanks vimalee for mike's translation, he is such a sweet and funny guy. Looking at his pic, js makes me wish yaya's new lakorn is with mike so much. He may not look like the charming prince, but he plays his character very charmingly esp in Rak Boon ( went to watch it for him when he defended yaya). He may not be the most goodlooking but his personality is cute, def worth for nadech to be jealous over. And what has nadech being doing to ppl, why is everyone so afraid to get close to nong? eheh

Love your MV lovely, thanks for sharing ja, can't wait for your RS mv too

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_K - Love the MV! Thanks for sharing ka!

FYI - Hehe, thank you mak mak (very much)! I'll try to come on here as much as I can, it's a great way to escape stress from work/school. Lol. Like some of the girls have mentioned, the old guy in the pic is Nadech's adoptive dad, who's Japanese. He's very down-to-earth and doesn't like to be in the spotlight too much.

Vimalee and Bubba - Thank you for the translation! I wonder why Mike would be scared to face Nadech?!! This only confirms that Nadech and Yaya are dating and obviously people in the ET know this! Lol. Nadech and his dark, sharp, alluring eyes....anyone would be shy to stare deep into them (girl or boy) hahaha. Anyway, forget the world and how it'll look 100 years from now Nadech! Can you just go in the future 5 years from now and tell us where you and Yaya stand in your relationship?!! That would be enough ka. :)

Anyway, it's 1am here where I am and I just got home after a busy day. Haven't had time to read everyone's comments yet but I will do that during breaks between classes tomorrow. Thanks everyone for sharing! Good night (morning).

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Here are a few that MrsChum wanted to post! ;) handsome & beautiful indeed. I didn't see Yaya's though? Wish I can crop out the unnecessary stuff but my phones been acting wierd. Even though I crop & save it will still upload with all the stuff I edited :/

Everyone is afraid to get that mean mugging look that Nadech gave to that fella at their most recent fashion event haha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Here are a few that MrsChum wanted to post! ;) handsome & beautiful indeed. I didn't see Yaya's though? Wish I can crop out the unnecessary stuff but my phones been acting wierd. Even though I crop & save it will still upload with all the stuff I edited :/

:thanks: m9!!
About cropping pics, after you crop you have to screen cap it again than that way when you repost, it doesn't show the extra stuff. But it's better to get pic from fb or IG pic from web. That way you could just save photo instead of screen cap it. Hope that help M9 :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum. I'll have to do that than. Double work but at least it look nicer. Lol wierd, bkos it worked a few months back but now saving it after cropping does not work. I'll try like what you said. Screen capping after cropping again. I wish doing it from the phone was just as easy as from the computer