[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
didieyadech said:
Hi charlenem.u are right..its not like I dont like jj, but I just dont like him being paired wif yaya..I also feels that March is so cute when he admit he likes yaya..I notice that so many mcs and artists cheering for them to be real lover...
 hi there,

why they r cheering for them? becaus they r real....woody, jacklyn, and the mc of ch3 who took photoshooting with yaya(sorry, dont remember his name), the hosts of 3 zaaap......why they dont cheer for the other koojins? lol!

everyone can like yaya, but only nadech is the one she likes, that is enough for us!!! trust me, they r real lovers, just we dont know if they could stick as right now till their big day....i hope yes and i trust yes!!

btw, sharing something nice to everyone here, their chinese fans made eng/chinese sub for this clip
cr yayacf
http://youtu.be/t_3ueGbxsd8

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Welcome .....bella...didieyadech...naya...paul4nr...noydarny...noungning.    Enjoy your stay na!
Welcome back neenavaj and zazoured and :thanks:so much for writing those awesome fan fictions!   Please continue when you have the time, inspirations, and no writer's block.   Really appreciated your time and effects.

The Seventeen Magazine Awards for the curious minds:

Nadech - Choice/Favorite Actor
Yaya     - Choice/Favorite Actress

Mario    - Hottie Male
Mai D.   - Hottie Female

James M. - New Rising Star Male
Patricia    - New Rising Star Female

Toey J.     - Sweetheart Female
James J.   - Star Phenomenon

Boy & Margie - Sweet Couple

Many people had complained that if Seventeen would invite very popular stars like Nadech, Yaya, and James J. then they should have held the event at the bigger place to accommodate everyone because these stars have many fan clubs.  A lot of people couldn't get into the event and they weren't very happy since they are regular customers and have bought many Seventeen magazines....Fans said they had to wait 8 to 9 hours for Yadech but they said it was worth it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Please follow IG Kerdawards and select "LIKE" for nadech's and Yaya's pictures. 

The second anniversary Kerd awards nominations will be announced tomorrow and the Thailand most colorful awards show will be held on November 6th by our one and only Woody.

credit:  Barry.Ya.com FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Good morning (night) everyone! I’m loving everyone’s comments today!

Bubbles8 – It’s okay. I understand your frustration but just remember Yaya is still young. She’s only 20, there will be plenty more opportunities for her to take challenging roles.  We know the role of Mayumi is very serious and unlike her previous work, she’s not required to be tomboy-ish so we will see how that turns out.  I also want Yaya to play daring, womanly roles but when the time comes, I trust and believe she will accept and deliver. I just hope she reject those types of roles until they pair her up with Nadech again. I can’t imagine Yaya playing a sexy role for some other actor beside her man (Nadech). Lol. As far as her doing remakes, I'm fine with it...just as long as they are good remakes. I really want her and Nadech to do a remake of the one with Pete Thonjure and Kat McIntosh (where her character name is toilet). Lol. That would be funny.

Yaya Kugimiya – I agree with you 100%. Even if Yadech aren’tpaired with each other anymore, remember we can always see them at events, through commercials, and doing merits! Besides, I wouldn’t want Yadech to get sick of seeing each other all the time, so maybe absence can make their hearts grow fonder. As much as we hate it…..it’s the road to growing up. People are bound to make new friends, have a change of heart, and mentally view things differently; but I believe Nadech and Yaya will always be one of those rare people who maintain a life-long friendship, then go on to become lovers. Only time tells all! Wouldn’t it be crazy if we all meet up on this thread 10 years later to discuss Yadech’s wedding??? Lol. Imagine, this thread going on for 10 years….craziness (bai)!

Charlenem – Hahahaha, I love the way you always THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! Yes, what you said could be true, maybe it is Yaya who is making subtle gestures! Or maybe Yaya knows her man so well,  she decided to “play along” in his game? Nadech pretends to talk to whoever, leans close to Yaya, Yaya knows what Nadech is doing and leans even CLOSER to him! Hahahaha. These two, I don’t know who is making the move on whom but I’m just so happy they seem so comfortable around each other. Maybe it really was “natural”…either way I’m a happy camper, even though deep down I really think it was Yaya this time (after all, Pat is sitting behind her, who would blame Yaya for claiming her man)? Lol.

LuLoveYaya – I’m with you! In the ET business, we really can’t take things personal. Yadech is just doing their jobs. I personally think Pat may fall into Nadech’s charm (who wouldn’t???), but she knows he is taken; therefore she will not be a boyfriend-stealer. Lol. She seems really nice and sincere. If anything, I want her and Mario to date! Poor Mario, it’s been so long since he broke up with Gubgib, I want him to find a girl! Lol. As for JJ…I don’t hate him either. I find him annoying lately because of all the comparison but I wouldn’t mind seeing him pair with Yaya. I just hope it’s 2-3 years down the road and NOT NOW!

Tippy – LMAO at your pic! Yes, boyfriend put their hands around the waist! It never occurred to me why Nadech never put his hands on Yaya’s arm (like Boy and Margi) but now I know…..he must REALLY want people to know Yaya is his. Lol.

Paul4NR - :welcome1:  make yourself comfortable! We love hearing people’s thoughts and opinions!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!!

I thought I would just share this cause it makes me FIN IN A PERVERTED TYPE OF WAY HAHAHA.  :crush:

P.S. Its a picture we have seen before but it was titled one more degree haha I like it better this way if it was like this. Don't you agree???

Is it me or is Nadech's hand on the boyfriend region????

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Wow! I just posted last night & woke up this morning to 3 pages. You guys are super fast!!!
My morning pictures to help me get through the day :D

Welcome to ALL newbies! Glad you guys came upon this thread to come spazz with us. You'll love it!!
I am also with you bunch about Yaya pairing up with you know. Not a happy fan!! But what can we do? I just wish they would hurry up & get it over with so I would stop hearing about it LoL i tried my hardest to get over it but I guess when you really dislike someone you just can't haha
Neezy- hehe your comments are just as daring Na :)
Mai- I hope you have a safe flight back home!! I am glad you enjoyed Thailand & got to see the most adorable couple there. Thank you for sharing with us!
Charlenem- I agree! Our Nadech no need to be jealous. They are not even on the same level in my perspective hehe
You are so right about the picture! I clearly see Nong wanting to get close to her p'chai. I lovev the picture. Just imaging more lol
Nadech is such a sweetheart always wanting to carry her bags! Even my bf does not carry my purse LoL
I hope they will win again at the Kerd Award. They looked so fly last year. A Perfect Match ❤
Bubbles - Cheer up Hun! I was upset to when I first read about it but kind of got over it. He's too young for her lol even though it's what an age or two difference? If it was Nadech "age is nothing but a number" haha just kidding Lol
Keys- good morning to you! Hope you are having a fabulous day ;)
Tippytoes- don't work to hard. & do come and join us more often. We miss you!
Soso- hope you have a wonderful evening!!
Nett- my photo bucket has been acting like that a lot. Idk why I don't even upload that many pictures. It's so annoying.
Good Morning MrsChum! Have a good Sunday!
Vimalee thank you for the information about the winners!
I know by the time I post this I will have new post to read! Lol I guess that's why it's easier to just say "thanks everyone"! Haha we'll enjoy this beautiful Sunday lovelies!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I have to go to work soon but before I go, I would like to make a small comparison.

I think Pat is goregous. Yes she fits Nadech's type (skinny, tall, pretty and mixed) but I also believe Nadech is not the one to choose his girl based off looks alone. I'm starting to like Pat but I know she's nowhere close to our Yaya. They may look alike but Yaya seems more down-to-earth for some reason. Not only that but Yaya is super intelligent. There is a saying that for someone to get along and be with each other, they both have to be on the same intelligence level. Though Nadech may or may not be attracted to Pat, she's still way too young for him and mentally, she might not be challenging enough for him. There are a hundred million pretty girls out there, but it's soooo hard to find one who's pretty yet also kind, intelligent, easy-going, down-to-earth, and talented. All these things adds up and plays a role as to why Nadech likes Yaya. It's not only because she skinny, tall and pretty. Lol.

JJ I heard is also a charmer. He seems to be very goofy and funny, but I'm not threaten by him. He may have some of Nadech's charm but he doesn't have Nadech's manly looks. Yaya may be into personality, but in order for two people to connect, there have to also be sexual attraction. I just don't get that vibe from him. He's cute but he's no heart-throb.

If what they say is true, I have no worries.

Guys judge girls based on looks.
Girls judge guys based on personality.

Pat - Have the looks, lacks personality.
JJ - Have personality, lacks the looks.

Yaya and Nadech - Have BOTH looks and personality. Total package.

***SIDE NOTE: Pat and Mario!!! I think they would make a cute couple!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha Neezy I LOVE your comparison! It's so true. Let's just hope they don't fall out of the logic and go for "opposite attract"! Haha just kidding!!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
shoot! i  reached my quota of votes for the day again!!!! sorry for i cant click "like" to all of ur commnets, but i like all of urs!!!

@m9, hahaha, of course JJ would never be the same level as nadech, i dont know about him but i m sure that his look would never be the same level as nadech, for me, nadech is the most handsome in thai ET industry, sorry to offend someone who might prefer the other male thai stars here. and i m looking forward to hearing some good news from kerd awards and we can see yadech pairs up there again.

@Neezy, u r right, maybe JJ could have a good personality, but for looking, it is definitely nadech...

================================================================================
at least for me, JJ has no attractive points, yes, maybe he is taller than nadech, but nadech, around 180cm, it is enough in my mind...sorry for my might bias speech,but really, not only me, i asked my friends around me, girls or boys, westerners or easterners, they r not fans of nadech and they even dont watch any thai lakorns, and all the answers r nadech is extremely handsome and no much fond of JJ's appearence....one french girl asked if JJ was a gay....??? sorry, i dont mean bad to him, but his feminin looking is not attractive to me and my friends at all. maybe for asians this feminin looking is attractive??? that is why korean tv series r so popular in east asia laterly with many feminin looking actors? hmmm, my mom likes korean series and she does think JJ is good looking but nadech looks not so well with his long face...ohhh...no, mom, cant u just support me once :annoyed: ?l lol!!!

i dont think who has the power to break yadech. as yaya said, she has never had a bf b4 during dja time. and after dja, they r always together, so we can think she never gets any bf b4 nadech. we r all girls, alors, let us think about, a boy who is naughty, goofy and likes to tease u but meanwhile he takes care of u, supports and helps u as he can, plus, he is handsome and with good personality and u meet him nearly everyday,  so, for u, u would not like him?? ur mom likes him, ur father said he was good looking, and u've never met a boy who would be so close to u in ur life, u would not be impressed by him and like him? yaya likes nadech, it is for sure. and i dont think she is the one who would change easily, i love her and i trust her personality. she is a mixed girl who raised in the environment of different cultures but she is traditional.

same as nadech, well, he was a naughty boy and he is always naughty, he had gf of course, but he was so young, so what is a gf? what is a gf for?? he has his ideal gf type, which totally matches our lovely girl, or maybe he made it just for telling us it is yaya only? 3 yrs, he stares at her like so, no changes, 3 yrs, he is always there for her, no changes, 3 yrs, he carries her bags and blanket, no changes, and 3 yrs, he is the only one who could be close to her and be her everything, no changes. we love yadech, since when? just bcoz of DJA?? no, i think the most of us, we were impressed by jeed & fai but we really fell for nadech and yaya coz his stares and his cares towards her.....am i right?? ask urself, why we r not the fans for MM, for boyiggie or for markim?? why we stick here just for them wheather they work together or not? bcoz of nadech's stares towards yaya in the first place.

i trust that all of us here still believe in the true love as we trust yadech...., i cant find any reason that they would not love on each other and i dont think anyone who would dare to break them, lol, dont forget, they got supportive moms and the strongest and the most faithful fans....

let them enjoy their life, their job and their time, maybe 5 yrs later or 10 yrs later, we can get a satisfied result by their big day....i dont know if we would still be here in that time, but i hope we could always remember there has a lovely couple who always bring us happiness and sweetness wherever we r.....

sorry for my long post and "not well" english....i know i should not drink the wine :bhehe: ...lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@vimalee, thanks for showing the award winners for 17 magazine.

OMG... it's all ch3 winners :D excluding Toey and Mai. :3 Thanks.

and .. I'm pretty sure this question has been asked and answered before... but I was wondering if any of y'all can tell me what character Golf is playing? will he be the bad guy? good guy? or the other guy? kyahhhh... Linking the comment or page will be nice so I can just click back.  Thank you :3  and goodness, I need to get away from all these bts goodies..  :weee:  can't handle them goodies.. hehe   :wink:

An important note, please keep the peace.  Thank you  :kiss2:  :beer: and have a great day members.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
@vimalee, thanks for showing the award winners for 17 magazine.

OMG... it's all ch3 winners :D excluding Toey and Mai. :3 Thanks.

and .. I'm pretty sure this question has been asked and answered before... but I was wondering if any of y'all can tell me what character Golf is playing? will he be the bad guy? good guy? or the other guy? kyahhhh... Linking the comment or page will be nice so I can just click back.  Thank you :3  and goodness, I need to get away from all these bts goodies..  :weee:  can't handle them goodies.. hehe   :wink:

An important note, please keep the peace.  Thank you  :kiss2:  :beer: and have a great day members.
Golf is playing the role of "Yuji" the detective that courting Yaya. I think he's the bad guy that wants to get rid of Ryu.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm 4da shoutout m9, wish u a great sunday, all smiles n love ! x
esp charlenem nee ure so well versed n gotten all facts so right, i love reading yr analysis n tots, tyvm 4such long fact sheets, time n efforts r needed, i appreciate it v much ! x
ty vimalee as usual yr welcome is more than welcome, its so cheerful ! thanks alot 4 kerdawards info ! charlenem 2 u provided earlier, thanks !
hi hi mc thanks 4vdo, hak !
my lovely i love all pic u posted, v drool worthy n gets me excited wif tat scene, i imagine how yadech felt its as good as real scene hehe ! yeah hand on waist affirmation of their bfgf status, thanks 4this happy pic ! mulu
hi falada miss u, thinking of u ! x
so nice 2cu both back, soso n nett, miss u !
HAK n thanks all my sweet ladies, ure all so wonderful pals, love u all !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
MrsChum said:
Golf is playing the role of "Yuji" the detective that courting Yaya. I think he's the bad guy that wants to get rid of Ryu.

Ahhhh, thanks lovey  :kiss2:

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
I watched absolute siam fancam again where yaya and mario was the presenter.during the photo session, I noticed that the guy who stand next to yaya was the same guy during the terminal 21 fashion show..I think he like yaya and like to stand really close to yaya.we can see her uncomfortable face...

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Wow so much to catch up. Thank you so much for sharing all the photos, vdo, article and all the comments. I love to come in this thread make me feels so at home. Thank you all so much very appreciated. My heart still break that jj will pair up with yaya, nothing thing agist him but he just too feminine for my taste. I hope it not a remake of ken and jenie neaung nai suang cause that is one of my favorite lakorn of ken and jenie. If they going to remake neaung nai suang I always picture nadech and yaya to be in it, it will be a nightmare for me if it jj and yaya. He will definitely ruin it for me. Please please please don't let jj pair up with yaya with these remake prissana, neaung nai suang, ruk nee hua jai raong jong. Sorry I just have to vent. Ok, I'm back to voting, please continue to vote for yadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good evening everybody,   Hope you all have a nice weekend na,

Thanks so much everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, and long  & interesting comments which I have so much to catch up.
:welcome1: to all the newcomers, hope you all will have lots of fun with us.

Nadech is nominated for the "born to be hot" award for the KerdAward

Here's the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5o3uqQXiUI&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Just want to share this beautiful MV by yuparet jitpluem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw1O6-OjxA&feature=youtu.be

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw1O6-OjxA&feature=youtu.be