[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
That is a really sweet pic of Taew, i have always found taew very sweet looking ever since her lakorn with aum, she looked so beautiful in there. My mum rarely watch lakorns, but she always ask me about taew, saying how pretty and cute she is and when her nxt lakorn is out hehe

AT2005, here is the eng sub video you posted, credit to nadech@pantip, only 30% filming left guys, soooo exciting!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ghGma-DSg

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taew is one of the actress that if her lakorn sucks, I still adore her. She can have a terrible lakorn but her acting is still prowess. I wish better script can get into her hands. Sadly I didn't want them to pair up in this serial, they got overshadow by Yadech. I adore Yadech too, but I am one of the shipper from afar. 

I hope that this will be a comeback lakorn from Taew. I didn't like Wiang Roy Dao.  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks AT2005 for sharing the clip.    Awww, they have two kids and the boys are cute.   Teaw is one of my favorite actress and I can't wait for RS!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fangirling atm!!! TWO BABIES!!! Where in the heck do this entertainment industry find so many adorable BABIES!!! 

It looks like Mario's character will be leaving the mob world to be a doting husband and father full time. Uper CUTE!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omygosshh! Just knowing that they're going to have 2 boys just made everything so much better! I'm far more excited than I was before! I seriously can't wait for this series to air already. Like, I want to see it already. 555 The two boys are so cute and Mario + Taew looks so darn good together. I'm happy that we at least get a glimpse of Taew and Mario's life after their part (series 1) in Nadech and Yaya's. I like seeing Mario and Taew dress this way than the extremely sophisticated outfits prior to this.
And dang, Taew and Mario's character be keeping themselves busy after Mario fake his death in order to leave the mafia family. 5555+

Reactions: Mae

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't get enough of the clip. I am a sucker for adorable babies in lakorns and drama in general!!!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Mario said that they have three child, I wonder what is the third child gender? They have a daughter in the novel, I hope they will still keep that. Mario and Taew look super cute as parent.

fun

Expired Sarnie
HEAR ATTACK!!! They better throw in that third baby!!! LOL Oh our BIG BAD BOY is so BAD! 3 KIDS. Eh!!! 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Taew looks so pretty with natural make up!
She has won TV GOLD Award for Best Actress!
Congratz to her!

I cant wait for her and Mario!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
For what lakorn did Taew win? Haha I forgot all about the award that usually takes place around this time of the year. Will check it out.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG SOO ADORABLe
im still laughing at marios hair in the vid. ahahahahha

@Fun
she won best actress for khun chai ratchanon...i believe...i dont understand thai but im guessing thats what the host said

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Third kid? What third kid? The baby she held in her arms is barely a year old..She couldn't be prego again? If so, then..no comment but you go Mario/Takeshi

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This is so exciting! I'm a sucker for the life of couples after the sweet endings in a series. But Babies just make it more awesome! <3 Hoping it'll be out during the Summer. :)