[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Didn't know that Taew won for Khun Chai Rachanon, well... a late big congratulation to her then. There is something about Taew's eyes that I really adore. 

Maybe she is pregnant with a third child. It is possible LOL You go Takeshi!!! Woot woot! She's a baby machine and he is a baby maker. Haha. At least it will keep them busy. Children is a blessing. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought they were wrapping it up? I hope it airs before this year ends. But will there be a time slot available... well most likely this will hit the weekend slot just like these popular joint project. 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
kate Briohny will sing one ost for Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan . I am getting exciting for to see this MV.
They ost title is called" Mai Chai Mai Rak", I think it translate  something like " Is not that I don't love".

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been awhile since I heard a good ost song. I hope this ost will help me come back to Thai music. Lately my ipod has been dominated by Korean drama ost.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hope the baby girl will be there at some point, because that leaves space for Maker or other production to do the third story in the future since ch. 3 already bought the rights for it. I am waiting for news of wrapping it up RRHLT soon since Taew prevision to start filming her part in the Mafia series is on May, 2014. But it seems that RS series will be filming until June. Both parts of Rising Sun are still filming together and with the same filming percentage as well on their last update. Rising Sun is a series to celebrate Maker's production 35th anniversary so it seems we do have a month prevision to start airing, but unfortunately do not have a clue in which month of this year its anniversary will be.

According to translation BTS made by bubba at RFTD thread: "They finish filming about 70% and expect to wrap up in June and prob. on air in July".
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-780

Pat said on a interview translated at Sugar Daily that RRHLT is already scheduled to air this year, but did not finish filming yet.

Also the actor that will play Sasaki Taro (Seiko's bodyguard) had posted last month a picture saying T-Ser Rising Sun, but deleted afterwards. I am low-tech and don't know how to do the capture image thing. But he did it again today. Hope he does not delete fast this time, it is still a picture os the three bodyguards.
http://web.stagram.com/p/693847250738622939_322617571
Credits to s_wiis IG

Anyways the boys pants are tight indeed, Mario had his moment with them too at 2:01.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-IF4nEZoQ
Credits to myshowproduction3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
lol can their pants get any tighter!! I really like nadech dressed like that, he looks so cute!!

I demand a lil teaser at least, it's torturous waiting 4 this series, it's been nearly 2 yrs grrhhh

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the great news Janajelly. As much as I like Pope and Mew, I now wish their lakorn will hurry up and end so I can watch this. But then again it's a weekend slot and I am hammered with current airing shows including ones I have yet to finish even though it is done airing. It seems like I am getting behind in my lakorn watching. This year lakorns so far has been disappointing. I hope Sanaeha Sunya Kaen and the Rising Sun will make a good comeback for lakorn. Ch5 and 7 is out of the question, I gave up hope for the two channels. I feel like the more I watch Taiwanese and Korean drama, the more envious I get and crave for better written lakorns.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dont they release official teaser during the last week of the current lakorn that it will be taking place?

Cant contain my happiness. I felt like i have been waiting forever.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
:O Yay! I've been waiting so long for this one. Super excited now.

@fun: I think that's what usually happens because you know it's a teaser so it is their to tease us fans and get us excited for it because it's going to air soon. Either way I can't wait for the teaser though! LOL. Totally missed the two but definitely cannot wait to see the kids. :)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the great news. I feel like I have been waiting for this drama more than any other lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does anyone know how many episode Ruk Ork Rit will have? I need to mark my calendar LOL

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thai military just ousted the government and took control of the country and broadcasting since last Thursday.    Curfew from 10pm - 5 am.   Nothing has been broadcasted on TV except news about military so I don't expect Rising Sun 1 to be aired any time soon.  

This is just sad for Thailand   Hope every thing will be back to normal soon.

Latest update.  Fun, you were right.    They did air the weekend series.   Yeah, Rising Sun coming soon!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't paid much attention to lakorn. I didn't know the military coup is still on going. I would think they would at least air the weekend lakorn but I guess not. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Is the current "ban" on television still ongoing? This is sad. I hope they solve everything soon. To be honest, I'm so tired of all these issues that's currently happening in Thailand. It always happen every year. Not that it's bad or anything; actually I don't know much about it but once again, I hope it gets cleared soon. I want to see my Mario and Taew onscreen ASAP but this issue is hindering me from seeing them soon!
By the way, thanks for sharing! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I say the King should just take over again. He is well respected and I am sure Thailand will listen to him. He just needs to be the voice and he can have someone else handle all the paper work.