[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
Nadech and Mario Roy Rak Huk Liam Tawan- Talui Kong Tai Nov 27,2013
credit :Nadech@Pantip

Thanks for the clip huanzhu, I nearly died laughing at these 2 goofy boys. LOL at nadech 'this is all I can lift' and mario's 'mai wai' and 'I dont have to change pants cos my butt is not big' like nadech's :woot2:  . I js love love it when these 2 are together. Out of all nadech's showbiz friends, i adore his relationship with mario the most, so genuine and cute.

Still disappointed how mario is not amongst the 10 huggable guys, how can he not be when pee mak broke all sorts of records?? Sudsapda made me feel so cheated so demotivated to vote for anything from now on  :rant:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mario is not huggable lol girls want to eat him alive lol I would probably do things I shouldn't be doing lol

Anyways I was just kidding. I was surprise he didnt make it to the top 10 too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
bubbles8 said:

Thanks for the clip huanzhu, I nearly died laughing at these 2 goofy boys. LOL at nadech 'this is all I can lift' and mario's 'mai wai' and 'I dont have to change pants cos my butt is not big' like nadech's :woot2:  . I js love love it when these 2 are together. Out of all nadech's showbiz friends, i adore his relationship with mario the most, so genuine and cute.

Still disappointed how mario is not amongst the 10 huggable guys, how can he not be when pee mak broke all sorts of records?? Sudsapda made me feel so cheated so demotivated to vote for anything from now on  :rant:
Maybe some of his fans didn't vote because everyone thought he would surely make it to top 10. Don't blame the magazine. Even on IG, his votes are significantly lower than a lot of the nominees.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Or it could be that he was unable to attend the photo shoot. I heard they get eliminated if they couldnt do the photoshoot which is total bs.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I say his fans are smart :) they prob had a premonition that sudsapda is gona cheat and not release the official rankings this yr, so better save their money to support him at the cinemas than swindling it on this huggable thing lol

Mario may not look the best in pics, but he plays all his characters really adorably, i would totally hug him than any of the guys on that huggable list (after nadech ofcourse heh).

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
As fans, we have the right to be suspicious of Sudsapda because this is not the first time that they've excluded their winners from the photoshoot and cheated the fans. It's hard to believe that Mario would fall behind all the other nominees considering that last year he made it in second place after Nadech and this year, he became even more popular due to the tidings of PMPK. Not mention he probably has one of the biggest International fan club since he has many followers in China, Philippines and Cambodia. It's okay though. These things are so trivial and it doesn't make him less huggable or anything lol. I just feel bad for the fans who spent so much money on the voting cards. 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww the last pic, js makes me want to watch this asap!

hsdsfan, glad someone understands how i feel, cant agree with u more <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omgah looks super urber duper good. Although Mario and Taew are older, they look younger than Nadech and Yaya. How I wish I look younger than my actual age. Some Asians lime me is not blessed with the slow aging process.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Taew and Mario are so friggin lovely in here! I'm very excited to watch Takeshi stare longingly after Seiko lol It looks like it'll be so romantic, and the boys are very handsome in their mafia attire. 
So we will get scenes of them while they're in school?