[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol no need to worry, before this lakorn, Nadech has one lakorn with Wave Media, I am sure that he would get paired up with other N'ek

this lakorn is NOT gonna happen any soon around 2012. If they intend to get Mario, they will have to wait until 2013.

And for someone like Nadech and Mario, they would have to book them one year ahead. This lakorn most likely happen in 2013. This is a big project involving other productions as well

I am not sure about Yaya, but her next lakorn would be with Aum with TV scene

just a feeling that they reserve this lakorn until 2013 to get the schedules

Nadech is in here, I am happy enough :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^

lol no need to worry, before this lakorn, Nadech has one lakorn with Wave Media, I am sure that he would get paired up with other N'ek

this lakorn is NOT gonna happen any soon around 2012. If they intend to get Mario, they will have to wait until 2013.

And for someone like Nadech and Mario, they would have to book them one year ahead. This lakorn most likely happen in 2013. This is a big project involving other productions as well

I am not sure about Yaya, but her next lakorn would be with Aum with TV scene

just a feeling that they reserve this lakorn until 2013 to get the schedules

Nadech is in here, I am happy enough :thumbsup:
hey Kiz don't forget Yaya she has prissana which she is booked in after Maya Tawan and
she has another one with Ananda Khun Neur Daeng by Act Art

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much for the info na ka. It makes me happy to know that Nadech will be here. Mario will be a bonus too. hehe They are both so cute and are good friends so they'll have fun working together if they get to see each other.

Agree with you on Yadech having one lakorn a year na. I think I've written it before..if Nadech is doing 2 lakorns a year, please let one be with Yaya and other with another actress. I will never be bored of Yadech.

I actually have YaKuZa/YaKuZi fever, I think. I have been saving pics of them (mostly fan made, mani - but so cute) because it makes me dream of them in here together.....

From Ceci at Yadech.com (this is not new. I loved this manipulated fan art)

From DailyNadechTumblr

desinger as tagged on art
you're welcome.
very pretty art work, totally agree with you, i'm never bore of Yadech too, they are such young ku-kwan and have such explosive chemistry which doesn't happen often that a couple can have this much "real" chemistry together on and off screen, many more challenging roles for them to play together in the future.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am surprised this is for MAKER GROUP -- but glad b/c Khun Ja really wanted Nadech for 3NNT before, now she finally got him booked! Lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Teedee, what is Dang Bailey story about???

As long as Nadech is in here! But still wishing n'ek is Taew lol I'm just stuck on the idea of her being in here.
Oh, and Mario too huh? Nice, so 4+1 all work together, the other three in 3NNT and Nadech Mario get to collaborate in this one, Yay!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry guys I still adore Yadech but I have a feeling the nang'ek might be Aff since the
n'ek is older than p'ek in here

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Teedee, what is Dang Bailey story about???

As long as Nadech is in here! But still wishing n'ek is Taew lol I'm just stuck on the idea of her being in here.
Oh, and Mario too huh? Nice, so 4+1 all work together, the other three in 3NNT and Nadech Mario get to collaborate in this one, Yay!

Dang Bailey story is the movie that Tik J. use to play as p'ek with Champagne, about real life gangster's story in the 70's, if i remember correctly that's, Tik was really famous in this movie, i think his first movie..but if they gonna make it into lakorn they'll prob. change and add scripts to it. P'Nok really want Yaya to work with him again i'm sure she'll play for his lakorn again.
yeah now Ja have all 4+1 guys in her lakorn. haha. she accomplish. 3NN(Mark,Boy,Ken) and this lakorn (Nadech,Mario)..cool i wanna see Nadech&Mario work together cause they seem close have similar personalities will work well together. Yaya with Nadech, Taew with Mario again will be nice. same pairing not boring for me haha,cause like Yaya and Taew. esp.love Yadech as a pair.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

this will be like 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao, there are 3 series, Takeshi is the 1st P'ek in the 1st book then Ryo in the 2nd and last book is about Ryo's son. The 1st book, Ryo appears but the P'ek is Takeshi, similar to Fai, Lom, Din appear in Kim's story,Fai's and Lom's story, something like that

the inside news said Khun Ja wanted Mario and Nadech, not sure how is gonna be

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks^^ Wow, this sounds really interesting! I can't wait. I hope things go as Khun Ja has planned. So exciting na! Japanese based novel series. I adore Khun Ja but Maker Group lakorns lately have been a flop to me.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Teedee, thanks!
So if P'Nok wants Yaya again AND he wants Nadech for the gangster story...another HOPEFUL Yadech lakorn. :rockon:

Interesting, I would love to have Yadech and Taew Mario pair, but I also would NOT object to them switching the pairs. 555 That would so funny. Even though Yaya is gorgeously young, Idk if she would suit Mario, I think because to me, Mario is not as buff as Nadech, so all of Yaya's womanly curves are compatible with Nadech more. Taew is petite and cute and matches Mario. But I kind of want to see Taew play with Nadech for once.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Mario and Taew were cute but she does look older than him, and she is anyway. But Mario has a baby face so can't help it which ever nang'ek he gets paired up with. I'm rooting for TAEW/AFF with NADECH.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh 3 story lines so it might be like this
-Nadech and Aff the first part of the book
-Mario and Taew the second part
-no idea atm

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Teedee, thanks!
So if P'Nok wants Yaya again AND he wants Nadech for the gangster story...another HOPEFUL Yadech lakorn. :rockon:

Interesting, I would love to have Yadech and Taew Mario pair, but I also would NOT object to them switching the pairs. 555 That would so funny. Even though Yaya is gorgeously young, Idk if she would suit Mario, I think because to me, Mario is not as buff as Nadech, so all of Yaya's womanly curves are compatible with Nadech more. Taew is petite and cute and matches Mario. But I kind of want to see Taew play with Nadech for once.
rumors said P'Nok want both Yaya and Nadech for his new lakorn, will be nice to see Nadech play action-style P'Nok,will look cool.
i want to see Yadech lakorn again too. cross fingers.
agree i want to see Nadech&Taew for once too. but not interest in seeing Yaya with Mario though, sorry his acting doesn't attracts me.
agree Yaya match with Nadech the most, appearance&age wise, they make such perfect match.
rumors said Aff next new lakorn is with Ken T.
i want to see Nadech play the 1st book-Roy Ruk Huk Liem Tawan as Takeshi cause it's the Yakuza character he said wanted to play in RS and from read all 3 books summary i like Takeshi character the most. and there is high chances he will cause rumors said they already decided on him as Takeshi, plus the author want him to play this character too. but undecided on n'ek. i still cheer Yaya to play as Praewdao, n'ek with Nadech in this book too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rumors said P'Nok want both Yaya and Nadech for his new lakorn, will be nice to see Nadech play action-style P'Nok,will look cool.
i want to see Yadech lakorn again too. cross fingers.
agree i want to see Nadech&Taew for once too. but not interest in seeing Yaya with Mario though, sorry his acting doesn't attracts me.
agree Yaya match with Nadech the most, appearance&age wise, they make such perfect match.
rumors said Aff next new lakorn is with Ken T.
i want to see Nadech play the 1st book-Roy Ruk Huk Liem Tawan as Takeshi cause it's the Yakuza character he said wanted to play in RS and from read all 3 books summary i like Takeshi character the most. and there is high chances he will cause rumors said they already decided on him as Takeshi, plus the author want him to play this character too. but undecided on n'ek. i still cheer Yaya to play as Praewdao, n'ek with Nadech in this book too.
Aff new lakorn with Ken T is Majurat See Nampueng news been spreading along while
I want to see Nadech with Aff or Taew it will be weird to see Yaya older than Nadech

jeanie

sarNie Adult
How about Sara Legge? I think she's super cute and can act and might look good with Nadech. I know her 1st n'ek role is upcoming but I think she deserves to be a full n'ek. And I don't think it matters if the book has n'ek as full thai, they can change it. Besides I don't think Thai casting ever cares about that stuff, see Ann in Tae Pang Gorn. Maker Y has worked with a lot of different n'eks no? Hard to narrow it down based on company.