[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

seema

sarNie Egg
Agree with both of you lakornkiki and teedee. Nadech and yaya must have a lakorn together once a year. Channel 3 should strike the iron while it's still hot. The chemistry is so..so.. sizzling and hot maybe becoz both of them are still single and available not like the other couples ATEAM and Ken-anne who have commitments already.

Maybe I should start rooting for nadech only on this yakuza. Any lead girl just fine with me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
to be honest, as much as I love Yadech, Nadech should get a new N'ek for his own sake as an actor

lol he has 3 consecutive lakorns with Yaya, people are gonna be bored though

I believe Nadech is in but Yaya won't

I just have the feeling ..........
wishful thinking @Kiz Yaya she might not be in here since already 3 occasion with Nadech
and plus her schedule are fully booked not sure if she'll have time for this one

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Is the script ready? Is Nadech confirmed? I thought this was only a rumor but the author wants him here, etc????
it's not confirm yet Nadech will play in this lakorn, but inside source confirm Nadech will play as p'ek for P'Da new lakorn. this is not rumor, Ch3 did buy this book already and the author want Nadech to be p'ek and he hint in RS he want to play as Yakuza. so put the pieces together and there is high chance Nadech is p'ek in this lakorn. so just wait for them to come out and confirm it. which after TKK end we should hear about Nadech new lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't have a clue about who the nang'ek is going to be at all. Especially b/c Lakorn Thai has never casted a young nang'ek besides Yaya before. It's been mostly P'Anne that has been the actress for them and P'Ken as their actor. Nadech is very lucky to be in a few lakorns for Lakorn Thai.
hey Bliss beside P'Anne Aff also another one of them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't forget about Janie T. she's also n'ek in many P'Da's lakorns too.
omg totally miss out Janie she also another one of Khun Da but I don't know if she can
accept another one Janie already have 2 already had the opening ceremony

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg totally miss out Janie she also another one of Khun Da but I don't know if she can
accept another one Janie already have 2 already had the opening ceremony
Cherry also has 2 lakorns too so probably busy too.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Janie will be busy with her two lakorns with Por and Kenp. Among the senior actresses, Aff seems most compatible with younger actors. She has that sweet and young look. And I also see the calender shoot as a hint of Nadech/Aff pairing. If not this one, they would be paired up in the future. It would be dream come true if P'da gets Taew in here though I doubt it since she is rumored to be in the one with Boy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Janie will be busy with her two lakorns with Por and Kenp. Among the serious actresses, Aff seems most compatible with younger actors. She has that sweet and young look. And I also see the calender shoot as a hint of Nadech/Aff pairing. If not this one, they would be paired up in the future. It would be dream come true if P'da gets Taew in here though I doubt it since she is rumored to be in the one with Boy.
oh maimee U got the 2 nang'ek I'm rooting to see Nadech with :thumbsup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i post in TNKK thread but will post in here too. recent news,inside source from Nadech Yaya facebook said TNKK will done film sometime in March 2012 and Nadech next lakorn is with Wave Media (producer Wanalee, Touchdao busaya), glad he get to work with this company they do good lakorns too. they are in the process of deciding what role will fit him, n'ek is undecided. Yaya can't be n'ek in here cause she has other lakorns line up for her too. can't wait what role he will get to play and who is n'ek. hope it's action lakorn, wanna see Nadech play full action with less love scenes cause don't wanna see him do many love scenes with other girl except Yaya haha.but this company like to use new n'eks so chances maybe new n'ek or may be Mew luknara or Matt since these 2 girls only have 1 lakorns filming.
as for this lakorn, will be so sad if Nadech didn't get to play as Yakuza. hope they will still make it, save and make it in 2013 with him and Yaya will be a great idea.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i post in TNKK thread but will post in here too. recent news,inside source from Nadech Yaya facebook said TNKK will done film sometime in March 2012 and Nadech next lakorn is with Wave Media (producer Wanalee, Touchdao busaya), glad he get to work with this company they do good lakorns too. they are in the process of deciding what role will fit him, n'ek is undecided. Yaya can't be n'ek in here cause she has other lakorns line up for her too. can't wait what role he will get to play and who is n'ek. hope it's action lakorn, wanna see Nadech play full action with less love scenes cause don't wanna see him do many love scenes with other girl except Yaya haha.but this company like to use new n'eks so chances maybe new n'ek or may be Mew luknara or Matt since these 2 girls only have 1 lakorns filming.
as for this lakorn, will be so sad if Nadech didn't get to play as Yakuza. hope they will still make it, save and make it in 2013 with him and Yaya will be a great idea.
wow teedee thanks for the good news wow Wave Media they becoming so promoted company
they make good lakorns like Broadcast and Lakornthai hope the near future want to see
Nadech work for Broadcast or another good one Makers J Khun Nok Jariya

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow teedee thanks for the good news wow Wave Media they becoming so promoted company
they make good lakorns like Broadcast and Lakornthai hope the near future want to see
Nadech work for Broadcast or another good one Makers J Khun Nok Jariya
your welcome, yeah wanna see Nadech play with varieties company too. i noticed Wave Media like to do re-makes so i think Nadech new lakorn with them, there is a chance will be a re-make too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want Nadech in another remake! >.< Well he can film two lakorns at a time, so I am pretty sure this lakorn will go to Nadech. Plus Lakorn Thai loves him, so they would wait for him but glad that he will work with Wave Media, a different production too. I would love to see Nadech in Action! That would HOT! For his lakorn w/Wave Media, I wouldn't mind Matt, Taew, or Kim, of course. But if chances are Mew, no thank you! Otherwise if they cast Marie w/Nadech that would be awesome. ^__^ But then like teedee said, WM likes to cast new nang'ek so it probably well be a newbie we have not seen before. Plus Ch3 is in the process of casting much more newbies.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech is gonna film a lakorn with WM, so that means this lakorn is delayed if that I think Yaya will get a chance to be here

Idk but hecka Nadech promotes this beforehand lol and Yaya wants to be Yakuzie too LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Nadech is gonna film a lakorn with WM, so that means this lakorn is delayed if that I think Yaya will get a chance to be here

Idk but hecka Nadech promotes this beforehand lol and Yaya wants to be Yakuzie too LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO
That would be a dream come true.
This means we would really get them in a lakorn once a year. DJA 2010, GRGR 2011, TNNKK 2012, RRHLT 2013 :clap: :clap:

Good plan! I hope it will work for their schedules. I really think this role for Nadech as Yakuza will be EPIC and I really want Yaya in here!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so it's confirmed Nadech will film with Wave Media before doing his Yakuza role? Oooooh, I hope WM casts him with TAEW, or Matt, or Kim or Mint or...who else, who are the newbies? Like the girls in Sixth Sense???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That would be a dream come true.
This means we would really get them in a lakorn once a year. DJA 2010, GRGR 2011, TNNKK 2012, RRHLT 2013 :clap: :clap:

Good plan! I hope it will work for their schedules. I really think this role for Nadech as Yakuza will be EPIC and I really want Yaya in here!!!
yaya for 2012 she has like 3 lining up for her Maya Tawan Khun Pin Tv Scene will announce
it very soon, prissana 100% she's in, then she has one unconfirm pairing with Ananda
its a remake produce by Khun Off Act Art khon neua Daeng not sure she'll have time for this one :scratchchin:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't really like Off Pongpat's lakorn. His lakorn doesn't really focus on the pra'nang that much. The only lakorn of his that I thought had alot of the nang'ek and pra'ek scenes was Roy Mai but then he made me disappointed with the ending. I think I only like it b/c of Aff and Aum. So I'm hoping Yaya won't be doing any lakorn for him and plus the thought of Ananda being her pra'ek doesn't excite me. I wish she could get pair up with Tik J.