[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
After watching the very ending of roy fun i also liked the fact that they made takeshi completed his duty as a true onizuka souryo before really cutting his connection with the onizuka and living peacefully with his beloved kimi and kids. The fact that he is the last heir of the onizuka clan and ryu was not genetically related to him, he has to make sure he did the duty his ancesters always had for the land otherwise he wouldn't be able to live happily for the rest of his life because he feel he still owe to the onizuka if the land were to be rule by the bad people. The duty to protect the land is what his clan have been doing from generations to generations and that was what made them highly respected by the citizens of the land. Takeshi did what he has to, as a onizuka bloodline. 

One thing they should also have shown was a scene of takeshi when return to thailand to his wife and kids. I feel like this rising sun series is mainly about the onizuka clan, takeshi. It would be better to have the very ending scene with takeshi and his beloved family instead because this series started with him and should also ended with him. It would have ended beautifully with his sweet, lovely family in a beautiful vineyard.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Lazydramafan said:
You're welcome about the videos, phoenix81.

There is a list with some cut scenes from RRHLT without eng subs. Don't know if RFTD scenes from MT will be added or not latter on though.

Mario cut - Rising Sun
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXyGF8hW79kjn5DP_-3-vqImDfxsSmy3H
Credits to my dog

Do think Mario and Taew have their chances to be in the Give me 5 concert unless Taew’s schedule may not fit for it. And since Baifern seems to be no longer with Mistine (one of the concert sponsors) their chances seems to be higher. Also a new lakorn with them, it seems more about timing since both have busy schedules. I think Mario and Taew are a plan for success couple project by ch. 3, even before their first lakorn aired, they were put among other popular pairs on ch. 3 calendar's 2011 - http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/File:Aaaktmnu.jpg Credits to wiki.asianfuse. But Mario's schedule is really complicated, also he was really tired last year filming two lakorn at the same time for the first time. Since her graduation, Taew is basically filming at least two lakorns at the same time on and on, but she is doing more events since last year. Maybe Mario will announce his new lakorn anytime soon or who knows... maybe in the Give me 5 concert. It seems Taew will be done filming LSR this month (those previsions can change) and she is already filming her lakorn in the Mafia series, so there is a chance. But usually, she does take some time to pair up again with her partners.

By the way, Mario’s sponsors had their presence in the Rising Sun series and watching RRHLT live made me know some more of his presenter products. Nice to see Taew launching her CM during RRHLT airing time as well. Also it was really sweet of her to hire ETC to play on her sister wedding, well the band that plays Takeshi and Seiko love theme song if some don’t pay attention to these things….

I followed and read interesting comments here, but couldn’t comment while RRHLT was airing because can’t control myself much when it comes to spoilers or sometimes trying to guess the storyline direction. So to respect those that don’t like this kind of things do try not to comment much until I can’t cause any spoiler damage, because censoring myself can be hard.

Since RRHLT’s first episode to RFTD last one, did not miss one episode live of RS series, so count me among those that followed up close both parts of RS series and enjoys their different styles and characters. In my humble opinion, Rising series is about the Onizuka family nor Takeshi's nor Ryu's love story, so that’s why some things are actually not strange even though they may seem confuse or have multiple possible interpretations. For those that found RRHLT’s end confusing, it has some of its meaning explanation between episodes 5 and 6 of RFTD. The reason why Yamamoto shows up in the very end it is because he is the real mastermind behind Riki and Sato’s actions + all the other bad guys in RFTD. The cycle did not end for the Onizuka family and Takeshi’s decisions left some consequences in Japan.

Seiko does not show up on RFTD last episode and they leave the door open if anyone wishes to make the third part of the Rising Sun series. When I may finish watching everything with eng subs, do hope to make some comments about both parts of the series, but even if their continuation style may not please some, it does make sense to me. Takeshi or Ryu’s love story matters when it is concern with the continuation of the Onizuka family mission. There is no right and wrong, but it means Tawan and Praewdao’s happiness has its meaning just outside the Onizuka family, because once they have contact with them, their happiness will be disturb…

Do love Takeshi for completing his mission unfinished on RRHLT, but he wasn’t only helping out Ryu…there are reasons why it is a no hugs farewell between the cousins…and before knowing all dialogues… it is difficult to comment about Rising Sun Series. There are many details that can change viewers interpretation about the storyline…

Also whenever a character will lose its bond to the plot, it is not strange that there is no closure, because it doesn’t affect the Onizuka family anymore. For instance, Riki planned to send Aiko to Hawaii to give birth there when Satoshi was alive, because no matter what they intended to kill Kenichi Sato after using him anyways. When Satoshi dies Riki’s plans about Sato doesn’t change, so that’s why Aiko is sent to Hawaii by force. Aiko chooses her love for Takeshi over being loyal to the Misawa family and her feelings were mainly important because her father and brother cared about them. Once Riki doesn’t care anymore, because his daughter can betray him because of Takeshi, her character has its ends. It is a men’s world time on RS series and if no man cares about you well…also her baby won’t affect Takeshi whatsoever since killing her love is not in her mind, so if Takao Misawa doesn’t care about Aiko ….then that’s it.

And about Satoshi’s death, it was better for Riki to die in denial; otherwise he would have to kill himself after killing Sato and so on. Riki fostered his daughter’s rapist and his son killer plus sent his favorite son to death…do think the script writer just left him die with a bit of his pride.

If someone doesn’t know it already the script writer of Rising Sun series shows up on RRHLT’s first episode, he is the master ceremony host at that event Takeshi has to attend after meeting Seiko for the first time. Now did someone else noticed that he is also the second person to get out of the train on that same episode. Seiko is the fourth person to get out of the train in that scene. Probably too much rewatching right?  Hope to be not alone on this, but can understand if I am.
Lazydramafan, which one was the video that you made? Most of the videos of Mario and Taew are very lovely!!! Besides that, thank you for the explanation and all those detailed observation :) It's alwiz interesting to read others' view about The Rising Sun series, especially Mario and Taew. Keep it coming!!And of course you are not the only one re-watching RRHLT. I have done that a few times. Now I will check out the YT account that only have
Mario and Taew's cut.

Hi  jjinxx  and junemaikao, I was a way for a few days and have no access to the internet thus was unable to watch the final episode of Roy Fun. Saw some pix that Takeshi did appear in the last episode. I'm very excited. Will watch it soon with eng sub!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for your vid of takeshi and seiko..loved it...i also watched at 10 show the other day...all 4 guys were funny but love mario more...he was so hilarious..the host seemed to target more on the two onizuka brothers...all i got to say is that, love mario so much..he is one of a kind.

they announced here who is ken's guest at the concert and plus wier's...now only mario and james left...wonder who will be their guests..especially mario's...still fingers cross for taew to be his guest...i'll be super happy.

MT hasn't been to event together again..i guess she is still busy shooting lorn sorn ruk and mafia series...can't wait for this two to reunite again even though we just finished their lakorn recently.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I was so regretted that i didn't follow this thread in the beginning otherwise this thread would have reach at least over 100 pages by now. When this thread was first posted it has nadech in it that's why i didn't bother checking..even though i though he is cute but i hardly watch his lakorns..don't know why.

My first time coming to this thread was after i already saw the teasers for roy ruk hak liam tawan, when this lakorn was almost on air. I fell in love with this MT couple just because of the 2 teasers..i watch taew's lakorn before and thought she is cute but still not too crazy enough to follow taew's news. About mario i have never watch mario's lakorns before..I have only watched his movie, pee mak prakanong and thought he is okay. After seeing both teasers for roy ruk, i started looking into them and found they already did one lakorn together which was plerng toranong. I finished this lakorn in two days, just couple days before 1st ep of roy ruk aired. I found these two are cute together but still not crazy over them. And then 1st ep of roy ruk, i am head over heels for them..become a MT fan just because of this roy ruk lakorn..can't get enough of their sweet moments especially takeshi's sweetness towards seiko. Never thought i would love a couple as much as MT, to the point that i wanted them to be real..off screen too..but too bad that taew already had a long time bf even though mario is single right now. I guess we just have to imagine them on screen...lol.. Sorry nak...i just felt that i have to share this with you guys.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:
I was so regretted that i didn't follow this thread in the beginning otherwise this thread would have reach at least over 100 pages by now. When this thread was first posted it has nadech in it that's why i didn't bother checking..even though i though he is cute but i hardly watch his lakorns..don't know why.

My first time coming to this thread was after i already saw the teasers for roy ruk hak liam tawan, when this lakorn was almost on air. I fell in love with this MT couple just because of the 2 teasers..i watch taew's lakorn before and thought she is cute but still not too crazy enough to follow taew's news. About mario i have never watch mario's lakorns before..I have only watched his movie, pee mak prakanong and thought he is okay. After seeing both teasers for roy ruk, i started looking into them and found they already did one lakorn together which was plerng toranong. I finished this lakorn in two days, just couple days before 1st ep of roy ruk aired. I found these two are cute together but still not crazy over them. And then 1st ep of roy ruk, i am head over heels for them..become a MT fan just because of this roy ruk lakorn..can't get enough of their sweet moments especially takeshi's sweetness towards seiko. Never thought i would love a couple as much as MT, to the point that i wanted them to be real..off screen too..but too bad that taew already had a long time bf even though mario is single right now. I guess we just have to imagine them on screen...lol.. Sorry nak...i just felt that i have to share this with you guys.
junemaikao, you are welcome about the video. I really missed MT a lot thus whenever I have ime, I will search for their vids on YT. Sadly, there aren't that many videos of them. Sometimes, I really do wish that the both of them have the same popularity as Yadech so that there will be more news and videos of them.
And there is nothing to apologize for sharing your thoughts. In fact, it's a good thing.

I knew of Nadech through Rising Sun. He is handsome and good in acting but like you I never watch any of his lakorns. Maybe I was already focusing on Mario. Of all the lakorns that Mario was in, to me Roy Rak was his most outstanding one. His pairing with Taew in Roy Rak has reached a new height since Plerng. I can't get enough of Takeshi and Seiko's sweetness too. Both of them were very immersed in their respective roles which make Roy Rak such an interesting Lakorn. Even during off-cam, they are both very sweet and lovable. Like you, I really hope to see them both in a lakorn again as well as appearing on variety shows again.

Since you have watch the at 10 show, are there any cute moments of Mario that you can share with us? I am dying to know.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
junemaikao, you are welcome about the video. I really missed MT a lot thus whenever I have ime, I will search for their vids on YT. Sadly, there aren't that many videos of them. Sometimes, I really do wish that the both of them have the same popularity as Yadech so that there will be more news and videos of them.
And there is nothing to apologize for sharing your thoughts. In fact, it's a good thing.

I knew of Nadech through Rising Sun. He is handsome and good in acting but like you I never watch any of his lakorns. Maybe I was already focusing on Mario. Of all the lakorns that Mario was in, to me Roy Rak was his most outstanding one. His pairing with Taew in Roy Rak has reached a new height since Plerng. I can't get enough of Takeshi and Seiko's sweetness too. Both of them were very immersed in their respective roles which make Roy Rak such an interesting Lakorn. Even during off-cam, they are both very sweet and lovable. Like you, I really hope to see them both in a lakorn again as well as appearing on variety shows again.

Since you have watch the at 10 show, are there any cute moments of Mario that you can share with us? I am dying to know.
sorry for the late post.. i was kind of busy and didn't have time to come here for a few days..the show was fun to watch...all 4 guys were funny in here especially mario and nadech...lol..i love mario the most though...he's so hilarious in here. They were teasing mario about not washing his jeans..mario is so crazy about jeans pants that he scared that if he wash them the colors will fade.. so the one that the host pulled out and showed to the audiences mario didn't wash it for 2-3 years..they were teasing him about stinks and he told them not to smell it..oh was so funny in this part..he told them that he had to tell his mom..'please mom don't wash my jeans and then his mom said ok but he have to put them far away from her." Another funny part was about mario's boxers..he said all his boxers has to be black because if he wear white boxer it will turn all blue because of his blue jeans. Oh said again he has to tell his mom to buy him only black boxers..it was so cute. Then the host asked about nadech's boxers..oh said he can answer that but nadech didn't really want oh to tell it..oh tell anyways that all nadech's boxers were so "raeng" mean color are red, orange etc...they were teasing nadech about his colors too...ken and james sort of quiet in here..they didn't talk much...mario seemed to talk more out of all of them. Mario said now people calls him takeshi everywhere he goes.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished ch3 power team concert that has ruk tong om, sai see plerng..etc..and taew also appeared as seiko..she sang mai chai mai ruk by briohny, another ost of roy ruk that referred to seiko...she improved so much on her singings here..she sing this song so good almost as good as briohny. 

I am still hoping that taew will be oh's guest at the concert.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, thank you for the translation for the at 10 Variety show. Without understanding a single word, I just enjoyed watching the antics of the 4 guys. I wonder why Weit wasn't in the program as he is also part of the group. guys will always be guys and it's cute how he has to tell his mom not to wash his jeans and to buy only black boxers for him. Wow, good to know that people are calling him Takeshi which means they loved his portrayal of Takeshi. Am really hoping that Taew and Mario will appear together again and of course, really wish she will be Mario's guest for the concert. That would just be awesome.

samn09

sarNie Egg
I have a question? How can Mario invite Taew as a guest at the concert, like how Nadech invited Yaya. What do they do if they are invited, sing together, act script together?

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
samn09 said:
does anyone know if there's engsub for this show? I am dying to know everything they're saying

samn09, I am like you too....DYING to know everything they're saying!!!

Missing Taew and Mario. Just saw some pictures of Mario at the Seventeen party. He looked so cute with Nadech. Wish Mario and Taew will appear together very soon.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Suddenly missing Mario and Taew! Really wish they will collaborate again! In the meantime, let's indulge in their sweetness by watching a fanmade vid below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnLL9tPauk
Credit: MarioTaew mtfc

V.V_30

sarNie Egg
junemaikao said:
I just finished ch3 power team concert that has ruk tong om, sai see plerng..etc..and taew also appeared as seiko..she sang mai chai mai ruk by briohny, another ost of roy ruk that referred to seiko...she improved so much on her singings here..she sing this song so good almost as good as briohny. 

I am still hoping that taew will be oh's guest at the concert.
Do you have the link where Taew sings Mai chai mai ruk? Im sso in love with that song <3 + Taew lol and of course MT!!!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
V.V_30 said:
Do you have the link where Taew sings Mai chai mai ruk? Im sso in love with that song <3 + Taew lol and of course MT!!!
i haven't check youtube if they have it or not...but i watched the concert in dootv.com...it's not a free website..you have to become a member to be able to log in to dootv and watch all the lakorns in there.

anyways, i will try to look for in youtube and will let you know ok...

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:

samn09, I am like you too....DYING to know everything they're saying!!!

Missing Taew and Mario. Just saw some pictures of Mario at the Seventeen party. He looked so cute with Nadech. Wish Mario and Taew will appear together very soon.
haven't found any eng sub for this at 10 show yet...

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I hope there will be a eng sub for the at 10 show. Would love to know what they were talking about and at the same time watching their reaction, hehe!!
Besides wanting Mario and Taew to appear in a lakorn together, I really wish that they both could attend more variety or talk show together, just the two of them without any guests. The focus then would be on the two of them and will definitely be interesting :)

V.V_30

sarNie Egg
junemaikao said:
i haven't check youtube if they have it or not...but i watched the concert in dootv.com...it's not a free website..you have to become a member to be able to log in to dootv and watch all the lakorns in there.

anyways, i will try to look for in youtube and will let you know ok...
Oh i see :( datsca bad news !! but tks anyway haha