[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
What I love about them is their professional and adorable characteristics off screen. Overall they are just two very narak people.

Lordy I would jump for joy on the day MT reunites for a lakorn. I won't be satisfied with a rom-com though lol because they have spoiled me with their eyes and chemistry to the point that I think I would just love for another intense drama lakorn, with Oh being jealous or taking advantage of skinship with Taew, being the hot headed pra ek. or with the two of them bickering. Idk just something to get Mario's eyes to be "that much" again lolol

jjinxx

What I love about them is their professional and adorable characteristics off screen. Overall they are just two very narak people.

Lordy I would jump for joy on the day MT reunites for a lakorn. I won't be satisfied with a rom-com though lol because they have spoiled me with their eyes and chemistry to the point that I think I would just love for another intense drama lakorn, with Oh being jealous or taking advantage of skinship Taew, being the hot headed pra ek. or with of them bickering. Idk just something to get Mari's eyes to be "that much" again lolol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love TaewO because of how they fit so well together onscreen. They still have a bit of awkwardness sometimes because Mario is such a gentleman. He respects that she has a bf, so I can understand why their intimate interactions aren't too close. I still have hopes that they can be so comfortable with each other onscreen that we'd see a more "raeng" lakorn from them. Maybe slap/kiss or just something other than romcom. I agree with you girls that Mario and his eyes has definitely made me want to see him in more lakorns like RRHLT. Him in the alpha-male role is so hot. He's a great guy on and off screen. He' funny and polite to his peers.

Taew is just... I don't know. I love her. I can watch her and not be bored. Her character in RRHLT just irritates me sometimes because I am so use to seeing Taew in more aggressive roles. I hope they give her stronger roles. The RS series was written for the Onizuka men. The women, at least Taew's character, aren't strong. I also vote to see them reunite in another lakorn again! Please give us more TaewO! If it's possible for other koo-jin then it better be possible for them!

samn09

sarNie Egg
Omgggg I miss Takeshi as soreal after watching them in ep 9!!! So cuteeee....too bad we don't see their kids running around the house Hahahahahah

jjinxx

It was so nice to see Takeshi and Seiko return in episodes 8 and 9! ^It was definitely intense to watch the turmoil that brewed up in their life again due to Onizuka issues.

I'm skimming through Roy Fun, and I have confirmed that Takeshi is definitely the cousin I would fall for. He's not without his own impulsive decisions, but Ryu is very hot-headed, he expressed that Mayumi belongs to him despite not facing her for years and expects her to agree that she is his woman. Plus I did not like how he pretended to have slept with Mayumi to "tame" her stubbornness so she would be with him. The safety issue is understandable, but his method was not quite to my taste. Mayumi looked so hurt and disappointed he used that trick, and it just kind of sucked for a moment watching her have her autonomy taken away because she's so independent and fierce. :/
Takeshi and Ryu sure were lucky guys to have the power to bring their ladies into their homes like that. I miss Takeshi a lot, lol. Episode 9 had a very tender moment between him and Seiko, with him apologizing for making her cry. T-T

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So true, Taew needs to take a strong roles, I don't like her too character in RRHLT either, most likely that Takeshi takes the lead in their relationship that I can't really tell Seiko's deep feeling towards Takeshi
But her character in Plerng is too arrogant and sometimes I can't take it...
Slap/kiss for MT would be perfect!!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I love reading all your comments about Mario and Taew, as well as their lakorns' characters. Things that I might not have seen or have overlook will be made known when all of you share! Keep them coming :)

jjinxx, I too would jump for joy if MT pair up again in the next lakorn. Another lakorn that is full of intensity and emotions :)

I agreed with everything that x0unerthanlater said about Mario. Him in alpha male role is definitely HOT! He is indeed a gentleman on and off screen :)

As for Taew, I have only watched her in Plerng Torranong before Rising Sun. I really like her character in Plerng, strong and self-assured. But Taew in Seiko's role fit her perfectly as well. Taew was able to bring out Seiko's strong point but in a very quiet way. Loving Takeshi needs courage because he is a Onizuka!! She is strong in expressing her thougths to Takeshi. But it would definitely be good if the next lakorn, Taew and Mario will have endless brickering like in Plerng yet loving so fiercely and intense like in Rising Sun. That would be the perfect combinations we fans can imagine.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
In my point of view I would prefer a souryo like takeshi instead of Ryu..I think a souryo that is calm n reasonable..do things the right way is actually a good souryo. Like takeshi, he can be fierce in front of his subordinates n when facing the enemies...but at the same time he respect n very gentle to the woman he love. He is very understanding of others..The only thing that burn him up is seiko, the woman of his life..we all know she is his weakness but at the same time she is also his strength. This was what I like a lot about takeshi.

N about seiko..I don't think her character is weak..in deep I think seiko is very strong. On the outside she is a very soft n gentle woman but that doesn't mean that she is not strong. When she was being kidnapped it showed she got really scared n also cried because through all her life she never thought of having herself in that kind of situations..something she have never expected. She was borned with a lovely n happy family n most importantly a peaceful neighborhood/land..if you really look into her character you'll see that she is actually a very strong woman in deep.

What I loved most about takeshi n seiko was the love between them. You can see their love n affections for each other through their eyes..especially takeshi's. A real gentleman have to protect his woman regardless n takeshi have done that. He is not afraid to show that in front of all of his subordinates. All of his ppl know how much he love that Thai girl n willing to do for her. Takeshi n seiko played out their characters so well that I actually believe it was their true selves, off screen. N this was what I loved about this couple.

jjinxx

^Oh yes, if Takeshi chose to remain souryo, he would have done fine, because he understands the way they run a city, and he is also compassionate. You can't ask for a better leader than someone who cares about the people, who would choose peace before war. 
Seiko is one of my favorite n'ek because of reasons junemaikao stated. She doesn't have to be arrogant in order to have control and confidence in her own life. She sees clearly the future that she wants for herself! She and Takeshi are perfect together. Seiko is the light that keeps him burning! Can't have Tawan without Praewdao! I keep wishing that we could see them with all three of their kids!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I do agree that if Takeshi choose to remain as souryo, he would be a good one. A leader who is compassionate and who has weaknesses will eventually be a great leader in the future because whether we realized or not, its our weaknesses that makes us stronger. although I love Takeshi and Seiko leading a happy and violent-free life in Thailand, a part of me do wonder what it would have been if Takeshi remains as Souryo and Seiko accepted his proposal. Because, seriously Takeshi as Souryo was really good. He does possess leadership qualities. Besides, I miss all the angst and emotionally-charged scenes he has with Sato and the Misawa family.

My thougths are same like jjinxx that I hope to see Takeshi and Seiko with the kids. That would be perfect :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wonder why they didn't show the kids very much, It would have been a good closure for us to see them happy and smiling. A part of me still wished that Takeshi remained as Souryo and Seiko accepted his proposal... That would have been another interesting finale for them. But then, Seiko had already predicted that the fighting and killings would never end. Imagine that had they stayed as the Souryo and Okamisan, their kids would have been in danger right now. Seiko was right to fear for her life and her future + her hubby. She didn't want to see him die if he was next to her. So Takeshi choosing to leave that life behind was a sacrifice in the end. It might look like he left his family, but then the cycle would have never ended even if he was still there as Onizuka. At least he killed off Misawa and Sato before he stepped down.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Now that you guys mentioned how would it be if Takeshi remain as souryo. I also want to see that too..Takeshi choose to remain as souryo n then Seiko accept his proposal n become okamisan since Takeshi never have a okamisan even when seiko was okusan at the time. Takeshi has more of the leader qualities..his face expressions when he orders his people..n many more. Both takeshi n seiko would have been a good souryo n okamisan because both have the qualities.

But then both of their life will be in danger all the time especially seiko's...because onizuka's enemies will target on seiko because they know she is onizuka souryo's weakness. They would not have lived happily n peacefully in a beautiful house up in the mountain with a beautiful vineyard. If I were to choose I will choose to live at Praewdao's house rather than the onizuka's house. Her house is so pretty..you can see how pretty the views are in roy fun since not much views in roy ruk.

After all, I still prefer takeshi to follow seiko to Thailand because seiko will never agree to marry onizuka souryo even he is the only man she loves. Seiko is so honest to her heart n see clearly how she wanted her future to be like. Plus, living peacefully with the woman he love was also takeshi's dream since young. He never wanted to inherited his dad's position n live with weapons n fighting all the time. Therefore, what takeshi n seiko have chose was the right thing for them both.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am surprise this thread is still active. I have been reading for the past 5 pages and I think this is just what I needed to pick this back up and finish this lakorn.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
to all takeshi and seiko or MT lovers:

keep voting for Mario and Taew at sudsapda.com/activity/huggableguy2014/vote.aspx.. its almost over.

in case you need help on how to fill the blank lines since its in thai language..

its really easy..only 5 lines to fill in..
1. your first and last name
2. your facebook address url...you can find it in your facebook edit profile
3. your email address
4. your phone #
5. type in all the #s or letters you see on top of that box
then click submit n its done..you can vote every 30 mins

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder will Takeshi and Seiko will be in the next episode of Roy Fun. I really can;t get enough of them.

After reading all the comments, I do agree that although a part of me wants Takeshi to remain as Souryo, he and Seiko will never find peace and happness. Moreover, from the very beginning we know Takeshi dislike this kind of lifestyle. It's just that I miss Takeshi as Souryo....Awww......

fun, do give this lakorn another try :)

jjinxx

I think I was just fired up by Tawan's awesome fighting skills that we got to see once more in episode 9 of Roy Fun, lol. Plus he cares so fiercely for Onizuka, even though he doesn't want to be a part of the battles. It's because of Mario's good acting, making me feel like I want to see him back there but also knowing he is happiest in his vineyard with Praewdao. I think I'm yearning for their days in Japan because we don't get to see them enough in part 2. If we got to see them in every episode in all their glorious love, I couldn't complain.

Thanks junemaikao, I voted for MT!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, have to agree that I missed all those fighting scenes of Takeshi. I hope I am not bias (coz I like Mario's acting), but I do find that Mario's fighting scenes are awesome. Because Roy Rak is too short, I am still yearning for more of Takeshi and Seiko in Roy Fun. Not that I don't like watching the blissfulness of Takeshi and Seiko, but I find it really romantic when Takeshi and Seiko have to fight so hard for their love in Roy Rak. Once a while it's good to see the leading lady feeling vulnerable and needing her knight in shining armor :) I hope we get to see not only of Takeshi and Seiko but their kids as well in the future episodes of Roy Fun.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know how many more ep left to roy fun? I hope we get to see them living happily again b4 roy fun end because at the end of Ep 9 Tawan n Praewdao doesn't seem happy due to Onizuka situation at the moment. When Ryu n Mayumi first got to their vineyards they looked so happy n living peacefully in their beautiful vineyards...that's what I will be seeing their life as forever but at least let us see a little bit more b4 the series end..miss takeshi n seiko for eternity.