[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

V.V_30

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone :D ive been followin this thread but havent made any commments yet!!i was a yadech fan but rite now im totally into OhTaew !!! especially Taew lol since i knew Mario for a long ago! Can someone tell me if shes popular in thailand or just averageor just not...XD n finally just wanna say day i really yu guys those who can understand thai :( !!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
What?!? Why is this not popular? I find it to be one of the most romantically displayed love from today's new generation of actors. Takeshi's love is so pure and sincere. I thought Thailand loved these kind of things. Or is it all about slap/kiss, drama, and raeng stuff now? They need more lakorns where their p'eks respect and protect their n'eks, not disrespect them with physical and verbal abuse. Don't get me wrong, I love my slap/kiss lakorns, but this is a breath of fresh air with the scenery and beautiful love story. It really deserves some praises and recognition. Mario is doing amazing in here. Maybe this is why he sticks to doing movies. People don't give him enough credit for his work in lakorn world.
Totally agreed with you too...this lakorn deserve higher ratings..this lakorn was so relaxing...you don't have to stress out or feel like you want to scream or choke someone at some scene...this shows a pure love of a man who is willing to give up everything for the woman of his life...plus both characters (koo pra'nang) played out the characters so well..the ratings should be better...or I guess now Thai ppl are more into raeng lakorn.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@MrsChum: Ooh, thanks for sharing photos of young Mario. He was so adorable and handsome. :drools: Young Mario looked so much like one of my uncles and his respective oldest son. :shock2: :lmao: :rofl: But Mario is the better looker. :bhehe:

Here are beautiful photos of Mario and Taew from the...3Zaap show? Sorry, my tired mind isn't thinking straight...plus, I'm not too familiar with these Thai TV show programs. :spin: :sweat: Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

Credit: dackdevil's IG.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much for these pics of MT at the show...they are just too good to be together...wish they date in real life. MT are so Handsome and Beautiful. Maker Group made a good choice, paired them up as takeshi and seiko...no one can be takeshi and seiko as good as MT.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
V.V_30 said:
Hi everyone :D ive been followin this thread but havent made any commments yet!!i was a yadech fan but rite now im totally into OhTaew !!! especially Taew lol since i knew Mario for a long ago! Can someone tell me if shes popular in thailand or just averageor just not...XD n finally just wanna say day i really yu guys those who can understand thai :( !!

From what I know Taew is famous in Thai and a great actress, I think she is one of the best actress in young generation of CH3 now...Her acting is great, she is professional and pull out her roles well...
Well, since she got paired with some actor that I don't know much or watch expect for Bomb Tain and Mario so I hope she will get paired with some handsome/hottie actors in the future
You can wait to see Lom Sorn Rak she works with Nadech, they're looking so good already!! xD

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
WHY IS THE RATINGS DROPPED??? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING LAKORN!   :eyetwitch:

this is my first post here and i'm sorry if i came off rude but i'm shocked that the rating dropped. like why???? why is people giving it negative reviews??? this is so wrong  :no: this lakorn is so amazing, OhTaew chemistry is sizzling me to the bones and the storyline is tight, fast-pace and awesome. where else you will find a lakorn where the p'ek and n'ek is totally into each other, full of understanding, sincerity, love and trust? i realy think that this lakorn has given us a fresh feeling where we didn't have the typical story of bickering couple who would die before telling each other their true feelings. so frustrating that people did not appreciate this. i'm sorry for ranting but this is not how i intended my first post here to be like. 

i'm Lily, a Yadech fan and i've been active in RFTD thread but i really enjoyed RRHLT and i've silently lurked here since the beginning too so i feel that i owe you guys here a post to express my gratitude for all the info and work that you guys put to this thread . i really love Mario and Taew pairing and i really hope that they will pair up again in the future. i think that i have found another pairing that i love after Yadech  :spin:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
What?!? Why is this not popular? I find it to be one of the most romantically displayed love from today's new generation of actors. Takeshi's love is so pure and sincere. I thought Thailand loved these kind of things. Or is it all about slap/kiss, drama, and raeng stuff now? They need more lakorns where their p'eks respect and protect their n'eks, not disrespect them with physical and verbal abuse. Don't get me wrong, I love my slap/kiss lakorns, but this is a breath of fresh air with the scenery and beautiful love story. It really deserves some praises and recognition. Mario is doing amazing in here. Maybe this is why he sticks to doing movies. People don't give him enough credit for his work in lakorn world.
I agreed with you that Mario is doing amazing in RS and he really did deserves praises. I have not watched that many lakorns but I do visit some threads or forums. I am greatly surprised that many Thai actors received so much love but not Mario. This could also be clearly seen with the minimal eng /chinese subs of his videos. Did I missed something here since I am very new to the Lakorn world! After A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, as I watched all his other movies and well as some lakorns, I find that Mario is not just a pretty face actor but he really do have substance when it comes to his work. He delivered every single scenes with the right kind of feelings and emotions. Most, if not all, of us here in this thread agree that Mario's expression was so real in the Rising Sun. As viewer, I feel his pain, anger, frustration, joy and happiness. Indeed, as what you have mentioned, people don't give him enough credit. I am greatly saddened by this. He is such a good actor but not many people appreciates his work.

MrsChum, thank you for those pix. I have seen most of them before but it's such a pleasantries to see them again. Mario has grown so much! Same like you, I like the present Mario :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not over yet, but I already cry a river in this final episode.   :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry: :cry: :cry: :weep: :weep: :weep:

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I love Mario amd Taew chemistry, I cant finish this lakorn. I have tried. I guess Im too familar with Japanese culture that I find minor detail annoying. I guess this falls under with Cubic where I shook my head when making culture reference.

Another thing the plot, it revolves around Aiko to create conflict for our pranangs. Pat is gorgeous, but her white face and tan skin bugged the living out of me. Wish she could have been more compelling as an evil character. Seiko bored me and sometimes I find her a hypocrite lol I dont mind soft nang ek but when they are weaklings and annoying, its a bad combo. Maybe im judging too early since I still need to finish this up. Cutrently at ep.6.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Siiiiiigh. Taro. Why is he so easily distracted during the most important moments. I was screaming at my screen when they were at he hospital and the baddies just snuck right past him to get to Seiko.

Speaking of Seiko
that scene she had the miscarriage was SO FREAKING SAD. Everything happened so fast. She just officially learned she's having a child, and Takeshi just found out too, why did this have to happen to two such good people. :(
I hate Kenichi.

But the scene at the beginning of episode 11 with Takeshi and Seiko talking was beautiful. There was endless tenderness in their words and eyes, and just his promise that he would go live with her in Thailand had my heart exploding. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Great ending, they have 2 kids, woo hoo! Was anyone hurt by the scene where Ryu told Mayumi to move on?! It was sad for them both! We all know Ryu wanted to protect Mayumi and did not want to go thru like Takeshi & Seiko :(... My heart just broke when Mayumi took off the necklace and just literally dropped it on the ground, boo hoo...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I don't know why thais love raeng lakorns. They stress me and I'm not the type who would scream at the screen for rai characters. I may lol and cry though. I don't like action lakorns. I tried to watch cubic but couldn't even finish 1st ep till now. But Takeshi and Seiko will forever hold a special place in my heart. OhTaew forever. The finale showcases how talented Taew as an actress. The miscarriage, the funeral and the hallucinations make me feel I'm losing my anata as well. Have been a fan of Mario since a crazy little thing called love and Taew has been in lakorns too much hard enough not to notice. I like both of them off screen aside from their voices. Oh is so playful and Taew is like all smiles. BTW, is Taew still dating her long time boyfriend. Oh broke up with GG,rt.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Great ending, they have 2 kids, woo hoo! Was anyone hurt by the scene where Ryu told Mayumi to move on?! It was sad for them both! We all know Ryu wanted to protect Mayumi and did not want to go thru like Takeshi & Seiko :(... My heart just broke when Mayumi took off the necklace and just literally dropped it on the ground, boo hoo...

such a sad scene even I don understand at all :cry:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, Taew shined in the final episode with the intensity of heartbreak and grief she performed. Every time she imagined Takeshi, I also almost believed he was with her until he finally showed up in the end for real! Hooray for freedom of choice and a life with one's soulmate! 

Episode 11 feels like not much of a closing to me though. In other series lakorn, even though there's a continuation, I've had an easy time feeling like things were resolved and that the next part we get to move on. But for RRHLT the last episode felt more like a shift than an end of Takeshi/Seiko to me. Maybe because I predict that Takeshi and Seiko will remain a significant part of RFTD. Maybe because it occurred fast. Which is okay. But now I expect to see a ton of Takeshi and Seiko in part 2 and I shall be disappointed if I don't (setting my high hopes up right now, can you already tell I'm going to fall? lol).

Now Takeshi and Seiko become Tawan and Praewdao! The soundtrack to this lakorn, the acting, the pranang were all phenomenal! OhTaew have my heart in a bind!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's oooooooover! Nooooooooooo.... I was boohooing. It was such a sad finale. Not the greatest ending, but it was okay. They could have showed us more of Takeshi and Seiko. Funny how it's the finale but they weren't seen together much. I felt like the ending was rushed and the producers really wanted to get part II on the move with Mayumi and Ryu scenes in the finale. I want to see part II but I wanted the finale of part I to consist of more Takeshi and Seiko. Anyway, they could have at least showed Aiko feeling remorseful or something. She just disappeared after they carried her off to her room. And they never found out that Kenichi was the one that killed Satoshi. What's up with that? I wanted to see the face of Riki when he finds out Kenichi killed Satoshi. I feel like I was robbed of that satisfaction.

p.s. When Ryu told Mayumi about their "break up" it was literally sad as heck! I know why he did it though. He wanted to save Mayumi from the same heartache as Seiko. He loves her so much already that he doesn't want to see her get hurt.

Hopefully we get to see Takeshi and Seiko in part II with Mayumi and Ryu. I think M&R visits T&S in Thailand, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh && P.s.s. I read on pantip and other social media sites a few weeks ago and I know why the krasae isn't all that great. Why RS isn't popular.They were saying it's weird that the lakorn is Japanese inspired but they're speaking Thai. That it was portraying another culture and why didn't they just portray a more Thai culture etc.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
@x0unerthanlater  I felt robbed, too, of a beautiful ending to such a powerful love story between Takeshi and Seiko that have been perfectly weaved throughout this lakorn in my opinion.  I was sort of screaming at the screen as the clock approached the 2 hrs mark.  I wish they didn't rush the ending like this or give the other characters too much screen time that they left fans like us with only a glimpse into Takeshi and Seiko's reunion and family life.  I wasn't happy that Takeshi didn't even get to pick up his son!   :rant:    I hope we'll get to see some family time or loving moments of Takeshi and Seiko in part II.   :heart:  :heart:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: CRIED MY EYES OUT IN THE LAST EPISODE!!! TOO MANY TOUCHING, SAD AND EMOTIONAL SCENES!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY TAKESHI!!! HOW WILL I EVER LIVE NOW!!?? I can't see you every Wednesday and Thursday anymore!!!!

I admit, I will miss Taro as well. Even though I hated him so many times, he was a good man.

One question I do have, why they gotta show the evil old man's face at the end!!?? Totally ruined the moment! I wanted the ending scene to be only Takeshi and
Seiko and the babies!!! GO AWAY EVIL OLD MAN!

NOW TIME FOR ROY FUN TAWAN DUERD!!! I hope Ryu's ready, because there's a lot of evil people coming for him. RYU OPPA FIGHTING!!!! 

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Totally worth waiting just to watch Mario n Taew. They did a lovely job playing as Takeshi and Seiko. Very well done. Along with other actors. Cant wait for RS 2 tomorrow!!!