[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wouldn't say that it's a trend since it was originally based off a novel. I don't know when the author first published/wrote it but I don't think it's a trend. lol 

I cheated and skipped to the end. I'm only on episode 9. :( I thought the ending was pretty touching. I like the fact that Ryu and Takeshi saw each other and how Ryu respects Takeshi's decision by not bothering him. Seem's like Taro's dad already knew about Takeshi's whereabout and etc. I really wished they showed more of seiko and takeshi at the instead of the bad person..first. Like I want more hugs between our Tawan and Praewdao plus their kids before anything else! lol I felt bad for Taro too. He's such a loyal guard. May he rest in peace.
I hope that we get to see Takeshi and Seiko in part 2 at least. Like, please share some of your screen time for our Takeshi and Praewdao too like they did for you. LOL Hopefully Takeshi will come back to play a significant role later in part 2...like come help Ryu and etc. if something big happens and stuff like that. lol I'm too sad at the moment to say much. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jey had a miscarriage in RB2 and now this. Gosh I think I might have to FF that scene when I get to it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Jey had a miscarriage in RB2 and now this. Gosh I think I might have to FF that scene when I get to it.

It happened so quick, I didn't even see "how" she had it. >.<
Yeah, all these miscarriages.. JEEEZ, counldn't they just take that part out?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Same here. Like I said, the "ending" just sort of fizzled up in bubbles. There was so much screen time given to setting up Ryu and Mayumi's heartbreak, I was like, can't they wait til episode 1 of part two to do that? I wanted so much more of the finale to focus on Seiko and Takeshi and how they get to build their life together. We got to see how much they love each other throughout the lakorn, their reunion deserved more than one scene. I would have been happy with one of those hug in front of the sunset shots. Not some old guy villain lol.

^lol I was also hoping Riki would learn about who really killed Satoshi. And Aiko's disappearance, after all the havoc she caused, was just weird. And those sword fight scenes were looooong as heck! It seriously should have happened in episode 10 and devote episode 11 to Praewdao's return to Thailand, her reunion with Takeshi, their marriage or meeting with her parents as husband and wife, etc...

So sad for Uncle Koji.

I'm imagining my fantasy final scene:
They watch their kids fall asleep. Takeshi hugs Praewdao.
"I saw Ryu. But he understands us. I'm with you now and we're never going back. I love you."
"Thank you, anata."
<3

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
What in the world just happened????? I remembered a jolly romance but now I feel cheated. They cheated me of my time. Even my imagination was waayyyy better. Dont get me wrong I love mayumi&ryu but the last 30 mins seemed to have been dedicated to our next pranangs when clearly were supposed to focus on mario&taew. Ohh I cried but mostly because of how the drama was so choppy. Rushed ending...id love takeshi and ryu to stay connected but then again that would put Takeshi ' s family at a risk as well. My goodness what a terrible ending. Im still mad and I have school tomorrow ugghhh. Kkk enough with the madness. Someone who read the book or knows book 3's storyline please clarify this for me: Ryu's son will marry Takeshi's daughter?...meaning Takeshi's next child will be a girl and is younger than Ryu's son as well? If I remember correctly, Mayumi will be pregnant (she won't lose the baby too right??)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The ending was good, but there weren't enough Takeshi and Seiko scenes! Why did they focus so much on Mayumi and Ryu?!? Their little "we should see other people" scene was relevant, I guess, but I felt like the introduction of Golf's character could've waited until tomorrow. When Mario let his hair down like that, he looks so boyish again. However, if you look at his body, it's so well built and buff.  He's so manly looking even in his boyish hair and jumpsuit. Lol. I hope the miscarriage thing doesn't become a trend in Thai lakorns just like how main characters dying is a thing in Korean and ancient Chinese dramas now and days.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel so depressed now. Seriously, I feel so depressed and sad. I am happy that Takeshi and Seiko are now happy together with their children. I am so happy Takeshi is alive and I feel so happy that he can live the life he wants. However, I feel sad that I won't get to see Takeshi anymore. I know I'll get to see him again in some parts of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd, but it's not going to be the same.

Guess I'll just drown my sorrow in Ryu and Mayumi's story which I am excited about! 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Out of all the sad things that happened in the last episode, the only thing that got to me is the fact that Ryu and Takeshi couldn't speak to one another. My heart broke for Ryu since he can't "see" the only family member he had left and he thought he was dead all along too! I wanted to see more of Takeshi and Seiko's babies and more interactions as a family. The action scenes were drawn out too long, I was zoning out for most of it. Seiko's miscarriage was
so fast, I blinked and she was on the ground.

Yaya's crying has improved drastically, finally she isn't looking like she wants to blink something out of her eyes. Her chemistry with Nadech is also back to it's fullest since that last irritating lakorn they last did which I will not mention. As much as I love Mario and Taew, this lakorn had it's flaws. The pace of it was too fast so the pra'nang's love story looked like it was a but rushed. 13 or 14 episodes would have been better so the audience could truly be engrossed with the love story. However the acting was top notch especially with such an awesome cast. Everyone did an excellent job minus the actor who played Taro. Chai and Au were great playing tough fathers who chose to love their sons with harsh actions rather than soothing words. Pat, who I normally am irritated when she plays rai or n'ek, actually did a good job here being loud and psychotic but in her own pathetic way loved Takeshi very much. Props to Aiko for going against her father to try to protect Takeshi. And of course Mario and Taew. Mario's a very stable actor in whatever role he plays. People may say that Takeshi's actions are selfish or rash or he's just too immature to be a leader but I feel like he's just like any other man in his twenties who's in love. It's not like he wanted to be the leader in the first place, even when he knew that he didn't have to be, he didn't like the fighting lifestyle anyways. My favorite part about Mario (minus the fact that he's the cutest) is that his eyes are so expressive. The way he looks at Seiko with longing and desire makes you want to go and hug the tv screen. As for Taew, lots of people find her an annoying actress, I for one don't mind her one bit. She can cry beautifully and realistically (who doesn't cry without snot coming out, please in real life we don't cry beautifully) and she's versatile from Namfon the brat to the soft Seiko, I applaud her.

Despite my complaints, I had a good time watching this. Looking forward to seeing the next one and I hope I see Takeshi and Seiko again. I would also like to see Mario and Taew pair up again, as selfish as that sounds.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
The cutest? Who's your fav? Im confused! Lols Since you have Nadech as your default pic...
Anyways..well said on your review. Idky but i was actually more drawn to Aiko & her bro's scene where they were both crying... Even tho both are *itches they made me teary lols

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Haha, honestly my heart belongs to Mark Prin. On the hierarchy of my loves it goes Mark, Nadech, and then Mario. Looks wise Mario takes the cake though hehe

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agreed....they should have wait until ep 1 of RFTD to started off with Ryu and Mayumi's break up or introduce golf's character or the villian old guy at the very ending scene of RRHLT...they should let us see more of Tawan and Praewdao's happy life in their grapes farm with their two boys. At least the last 30Wanted to see Tawan to be introduce to Praewdao's parents..he should get to know the parents who have raised and gave birth to such a beautiful and manner, lady like woman, his beloved kimi.

Overall, this last ep was good..the very few scenes of takeshi and seiko were worth to watch..the scenes were so touching and heartbreak and played out so beautifully by Mario and Taew...they did awesome job..just need to focus more on Takeshi and Seiko..they deserved more scenes after their reunion since they didn't gave us more scenes of takeshi and seiko..hopefully we get to see a lot more sweet scenes of them in RFTD.

Already missing my Takeshi and Seiko! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just watch a little part where Takeshi saved Seiko and Seiko said that she lost their child :(((
So heart-breaking...Mario and Taew's acting is explosive in this scene, their emotion, their voice, goosebumps really... definitely my fav scene in the whole show, the tears, the hurt, and their loyalty to each other got my in tears...
Their love is just pure and most precious thing ever...I'm really a fan of Mario's acting now!! 

samn09

sarNie Egg
omg...how come viki doesn't have this ep yet...i don't even need it subbed, i just want to watch it! But usually they would sub the wed ep already by this time :( huhuhuhuh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*siiiiigh* they could have given us 12 episodes.... so that the finale was reeeeally dedicated to Seiko and Takeshi... I wanted to see their little family and of course Takeshi/Tawan being introduced to her parents. etc. I miss them....

samn09

sarNie Egg
Ooohhhh Takeshi's Thai name is Tawan? How cute....he has been talking about the Sun warrior which is him to Seiko all the time.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
(This post is rather lengthy but since it’s the finale, I would like to share my thoughts. Hope you all will bear with me)

Finally, my journey with Takeshi and Seiko has come to an end after six weeks of cooing, swooning, tears and joy. Till the very end, Mario, Taew and the rest of the casts did not fail to carry out their roles. Of course, there were flaws (which dramas don’t!!) but those can be easily overlooked because we have a group of
very awesome, amazing and beautiful casts. I agreed with most of you that 11 episodes is a little too short for the story of Takeshi and Taew. An additional
2 more episodes would have been just nice to tie up all those loose ends. But I have neither regret nor complaints because throughout the entire 11 episodes, I
had a very enjoyable and satisfactory journey with Takeshi and Seiko. Their love although could be seen as intense and exaggerating, was actually beautiful. To be in love deeply and to be loved deeply in return is one of the most blessed things that a person could experience. Moreover, when Mario and Taew were on-screen, it was explosive, don’t you’all think so? What I meant was every scene of Takeshi and Seiko together gave me a very euphoric feeling. There were times I will re-play some of their scenes together just to see their chemistry. Their overload loveliness is contagious.

In this finale, I am greatly saddened with Taro’s death due to his loyalty towards his souryo as well as his love for Okusan. He sacrificed his life so that Takeshi can lead a life free from violence and vengeance with Seiko. It was very admirable. I liked the part when Takeshi bows his head in honor of Taro’s sacrifice. This showed a very respectable souryo who not only think about himself, but his people too. My heart went out to Taro’s father. The scene when he was watering the flowers was heart wrenching for me because in one episode, he destroyed those flowers as a warning to Taro not to show anymore affection towards Okusan. But here in this scene, he was remembering his son whom he has lost.

I have to give credit to the actor who played Sato too. Despite being the bad guy whom I greatly despised while watching RS, he is actually a very good actor.
All those fighting scenes he had with the Onizuka, especially the one he had with Takeshi were really well done. His expressions were good too. I would have
loved to have him in Part 2 to fight against Ryu. But I think he has to die in Takeshi’s hands for all those suffering caused to Takeshi and Seiko. As for
Misawa, it would be good to see him in Part 2 so he could learn about Satoshi’s death and maybe regret of his action for killing Takeshi’s parents.

The crying scene with Takeshi holding on to Taew after the fighting scene was one of the best. All those emotions were clearly seen. I think Mario did very well
in that scene because I could feel his fear in losing Seiko. And of course, the part when they met again in the vineyard was filled with emotions too. Both
Mario and Taew were engrossed in their roles and when I see them on screen, I saw Takeshi and Seiko, not Mario and Taew. The part when they showed them being parents of 2 kids were lovely but I wished we could have more of those scenes. I will keep my finger cross that these two lovebirds will continue to be featured in part 2. I would like to see the bromance between Takeshi and Ryu too. It would be so nice if we could have all four of them (Ryu with Mayumi and Takeshi with Seiko) in a scene together in some of the episodes in Part 2.

Takeshi and Seiko’s journey has ended. It gave me immense joy to know that they finally able to lead the life that they both wanted. I hope that both of them will pair up again very soon.

I just saw a few pictures of them attending Croc’s fashion show. There were some BTS pix as well as some short vids. I was practically squealing in front of my
PC because I saw it right after the ending of RS. It sort of like gave me hope that I do see Mario and Taew again, hehehe!! I really love this pairing. I hope they will continue to collaborate in the future and continue to be great friends outside of the entertainment industry.

To all of you who have commented or if you are just lurking around this thread, I thank you all too for making my time here in this thread enjoyable. Let’s continue to support Mario and Taew, as well as Rising Sun Part 2!!

Will I be seeing all of you here or are we moving to the next thread? See, besides missing Takeshi and Seiko, I am missing all of you already!!! 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Having withdrawal! :(
Takeshi and my lovely Praewdao, I seriously need to see them soon in part 2.

Their ssweetness is going to be hard to top for me.