Ch3 ratings

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
To me I feel channel 3 at least want to make their stars famous while channel 7 doesn't. Channel 3 has this tendency to push someone that they think might make it big for the moment whether they fail later is another story. Channel 7 is lukewarm to all their people.

Like pooklook, she was getting lakorns left and right and has some decent roles then she slowly disappeared. Min, seemed to be a promising one too now she's nowhere to be found. Then they bring in new people only half heartedly care. They are so nonchalant about the whole process. Channel 3 might have their biases but they at least put in some effort into making them relevant...channel 7 just sits on everyone.
Ch7 stars are really popular in the countryside though. Just that most news worthy events are in Bangkok.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did

Her lakorn did well in rating or not?
So far she has had only one n’ek role with Pope and I think it got average ratings. Nothing speacial I think. But in her 2 lakorns where she played supporting roles, they had good ratings so I think she gained some fans through those especially the lakorn with Nadech and Mew

Last edited:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
What other lakorns Diana has besides the one with Jma?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel ch7 average is pretty low.

Evening lakorn fair better with 5-8

While their prime time is 2-6....6 if they are lucky...

I rarely watch any lakorn nowadays. I lose interest. The evening are ok most times

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ratings for evening lakorns tend to be higher than prime time since most people watching live TV are older folks and they tend to go to bed early.

bit

sarNie Adult
Viewing behavior change, while it’s not recording on Nielsen rating boxes all over the country,there are getting viewers on the web apps and youtube up to hundred of millions. That is a huge number. People no longer invested to watch things live.

CH3 did the right thing to hire the IT guy to get them forward. The can get the world to watch their lakorn. They already start to gauge live views from multiple platform from one of digital tv provider and not to rely on Nielsen to much( which only have a few thousand rating box around the country, even US television starts to drop Nielsen rating for its old method)

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Ch3 is falling because they imitate korean dramas without skinship and with so many side characters , i dont want to see thai actors trying to be oppas
in fact they dont spice up their lakrons because they want their actors to work abroad
but to be honest i love ch3 production.