[CH3] Rati Luang (Kantana Evolution): Puen Khanin/Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy may not be the best actress but I always admired how comfortable she is around the opposite sex. She’s not afraid to get touchy touchy with them and is very confident and sometimes flirty with them. It’s fun seeing the guys get flustered sometimes haha I hope this one gets finished fast because it looks like it has a variety of everything in it!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
He really does! ^^ I love his casual outfits too! Love those types of clothes on men lol. Even more than suits. That's why I love it when the place setting takes place on farmlands. There's no synopsis on this lakorn right? I wonder what the storyline is and why praek is a meanie and the relationship between the pranangs. I am soo looking forward for this one!

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
wow the more i see puen the more he starts to grow on me. Hopefully this drama airs this year. I'm not really a big fan of Chippy's acting but I want to watch for Puen. He looks so manly here hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like his happy smile. I like a guy's smile without restriction. It's not his his lips that's happy it's his entire face. Chippy looks slimmer in here but not sure why she kept up with the lips injection. I thought she looks good with her normal upper lip. Now it looks like a fish when it is hungry. I hope it's a phase where she's trying out to see how it looks but not something she's addicted to. I don't want her to turn into Ploy where she can barely smile.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I hope this one doesn’t take forever to air. These two are so cute together and man Puen looks so darn hot in those photos! I like their friendship off screen and their chemistry on screen. Super excited to see how this one plays out.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Maaan, just finished watching Tiwa Sorn Dao for the first time and I am currently sooo into Puen (& Mac) right now lmao. Who would had thought. Peun's character in this one is gonna be SUCH an opposite of Tiwa! Where's my innocent Tiwa in any of these photos?! I wish there were more updates but I think Thailand is currently in lockdown again? So unfortunately we probably won't get anything for a while. I'm sososo excited for this one.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
The theme song is so addicting. I didn't know it was a remake. I always thought this drama was a combination of Tarzan and Cinderella lmao

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone start this one yet? I watched both episodes and enjoyed what I saw!! First episode was eh cause it was just helping set up the story but I enjoyed the second episode a lot. Chippy and Puen obviously have chemistry with each other so nothing surprising there. Puen is definitely a meanie already in this one. You can tell his character has been traumatized a lot with things concerning his father which leads him to be very cold and mean to women. Despite the anger, you can see he has a soft spot for chippys character and is already showing some subtle signs of typical p’ek jealousy lol The lakorn has some good comedy moments too especially in ep 2. Puen lied to those at his fiancés home that chip is his servant and that she’s a lesbian too :risas3: there’s already a servant trying to get work Chippy lmao

can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Per trailer.....it looks like he'll get amnesia?
I was thinking that too. And then i saw photos of him getting married to his adopted sister and having a baby with her.

If thats the case...its getting a little weird and crazy for me. Not a fan of pra-ache having kids with other women.