[CH3] Rati Luang (Kantana Evolution): Puen Khanin/Chippy Sirin

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Same! Despite the cliches I'm loving this pair and falling for Puen! They have so much chemistry. My only complaint is they need to pick up the pace lol when will Tai regain his memories. I like chippy's acting in here!! The moments with Tai and his son is so cute! I can't wait till he finds out that Tan is his son!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm catching this live and hmmm, they're making Pla so dumb. She's so inconsistent with her character in the beginning who was all about P'Tai. Omg, I understand that they need to extend the misunderstandings for drama purposes BUT please don't make her this dumb. I love Tan though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was so into this lakorn until the amnesia started. I can handle 1 or 2 episodes the most, but after that I just get less and less interested.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
whaaaaat!!! How do I pay?
Download their APP called 3Plus or CH 3 Plus, it should be a black icon with a white 3 and 3 blue, green, and white plus signs next to it. It'll be the first app that pops up when you search it up. It'll have Nadech, Taew, Mario, Mark Prin's photo.

Everything is in Thai though but VERY easy to use once you play around with it. It's $3 a month and you get access to new lakorns, full episodes and new remastered old lakorns. So neat and cheap too, news, shows, live, etc.

I paid with my iTunes money. They have a good search engine so you can search up old lakorns based on names or drama names. Streams very well. I set up my account via my Google iphone.

MLX

sarNie Egg
whaaaaat!!! How do I pay?
Since Viu Indonesia bought the right to sub it Ch3 will upload the episode on YouTube usually later in the week. So it won't show up right away on their YouTube channel. If you want the eng sub, alwaysgrumpycat.com have the eng sub version that Viu subbed on her website.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve been watching it live and I don’t get why they made Pla’s character so..blahhh. It was confusing at first, but now it’s like weird. I love their chemistry, just wished the amnesia plot was shorter.
The kid actor is so darn cute!

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, the amnesia plot dragged so much. They need to make him regain his memories faster. Pla's character got so boring, can't wait till she starts acting like the old pla with p'tai. One of the characters that annoys me the most is Pin's aunt maen mak. She's is a real life character that wants "the best" for their kids but in a way she gaslights them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Amnesia plot always mess up a lakron or drama if it doesn't execute properly. This lakorn is a prime example. It has everything going on for them, but decided to ruined it with a lengthy generic amnesia storyline.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I am enjoying this lakorn, I don't know how they are going to drag on 4 more episodes. I think everything can be resolved in 2 since Tai has regained his memories but I guess there's still the mystery of who killed his dad. I'm glad Tai regained his memories this week though, watching him go at it with Sahathep was quite satisfying. I do hope the next episodes are full of Tai being sweet to his wife and making up to her.

Also, can I just say how sorry of a character Duangjai's character is. It's like I want to feel bad for her but I don't. You sow what you reap.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup...prolonged amnesia is wicked annoying/dumb.... they should've made him remember... but is pretending he still has amnesia

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Wow the side characters here are so annoying. Pla's sister is so selfish and fake, Pin's aunt is so manipulative and Pin is seriously going crazy. I had hope that she would heal, instead she hires a hit man lol. But i'm wondering how it'd go since the hit man knows Pla. My only complaint is why is Pla always sacrificing herself and Tai for other people. ugh lol I understand the guilt she feels for Pin but girl, that is your husband. Pla's been through too much and need a break. Otherwise, damn I like Chippy and Puen together, their chemistry is top notch. I know her contract ended with ch3 already but they should def be paired again. Not now but in the future.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen a nang'ake as dumb and namnao as Pla in a long time. She's here giving her husband, the one and only man she has ever and will ever love, the father of her child, to everyone else but herself. Omg. This reminds me why I stopped watching Thai dramas a long time ago. It's either extremely ridiculously cheesy and cringey for present day or it's straight up too scandalous and promiscuous to watch. Gosh, there's no in between.

I still love P'Tai and Tan though. Hehe

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just glad this finally ended. It became a chore to finish the last two unnecessary episodes. Puen should follow Chippy out of Ch. 3 soon, so they can reunite. Hehe.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol, i finally picked up and finished this lakorn today. Pla got on my nerves many times toward the end but whatever. I'm glad we had Tai there to balance it all out. He was the only one with sense regarding their relationship. The lakorn was a bit choppy in some areas but it was a decent lakorn overall. Tan is such a cute child. I'm super glad a lot of the characters did not turn out bad, for example, Ruj. I really love Puen and Chippy together, especially their friendship outside of screen. It's unfortunate that Chippy is freelance now so we probs won't get anymore of their lakorns together. :sad6: