[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Did anyone watch the first episode? This lakorn should be in the airing section. But anyways, Aum is mean! The first time he and Chippy meet he already chokes her! Wasn't prepared for that. But I like how there's Aom's couple because their couple is happy unlike Aum and Chippy and it brings the lakorn on a happier side.

I liked Chippy ever since Sixth Sense, I'm kidding I hated her in there for being the nang rai. But her acting's good and with Aum as her pra'ek, I think they'll be good in here. A lot of slap kiss? Let's hope now because I'm in a craze for these type of things.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone watch the first episode? This lakorn should be in the airing section. But anyways, Aum is mean! The first time he and Chippy meet he already chokes her! Wasn't prepared for that. But I like how there's Aom's couple because their couple is happy unlike Aum and Chippy and it brings the lakorn on a happier side.

I liked Chippy ever since Sixth Sense, I'm kidding I hated her in there for being the nang rai. But her acting's good and with Aum as her pra'ek, I think they'll be good in here. A lot of slap kiss? Let's hope now because I'm in a craze for these type of things.
For reals! I was like dammmnnnn!! And the preview for episode 2?!

slapandkiss

sarN

sarNie Granny
Did I read wrong ? Slap/Kiss,Reveng/Rscene?? Ohhhhh , I'm in the buggy tooo then!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is back!WhooHoo~Which is exciting! But, I really wished that one day, they would pair him with Aff again. (Oh and the bext part of this lakorn is the THEME!):p:icon12: Slap, Kiss, Drama, and Revenge! Haven't watch these themes in forever. XD~slapandkiss:cheer: