[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum needs to shave for once, I feel like it's been forever since I've seen him clean shaven. Clean shaven Aum takes years off his face.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I feel like I haven't watched a decent Aum lakorn in a long time, I'm getting good vibes from this though. Also the lead heroine here is so pretty !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chippy acting from the bts clip i can tell she has a good crying skill, she's such a one lucky girl having P'Aum as her first A-list pra'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, chippy slim down a lot! Very pretty!!! When will Aum look good again...the last time i remember was his last lakorn with Janie....afterward he look trier...sh!tty!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow, chippy slim down a lot! Very pretty!!! When will Aum look good again...the last time i remember was his last lakorn with Janie....afterward he look trier...sh!tty!
i think his ageing 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She kind of cute but her nose though....

I think I will tune in since it looks like a good slap/kiss lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
She kind of cute but her nose though....

I think I will tune in since it looks like a good slap/kiss lakorn
her nose bugles me but her acting is interesting 

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
yes kind of, by the way Chippy next pra'ek is P'Great after she finished Raeng Tawan with P'Aum 
oh I didn't know she was working with Great next. what kind of Lakorn is it? thanks :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Iamgreat said:
oh I didn't know she was working with Great next. what kind of Lakorn is it? thanks :)
Her lakorn with Great is Kon La Kaub Fah. I think it's a revenge? Drama. Fake marriage thing? I'm not sure though. :)