[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30155419
-ผู้จัดหน่อง อรุโรชา วางตัว ริต้า และ เคน ธีรเดช ใน แรงรัก
looks like the nang'ek turn out to be Rita and pra'ek is still remain as P'Ken so this means Cherry she's not in here anymore

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Again!!!They are doing this again?!!
First Satroo Sanaeha and now Reng Rak? I was hoping to see Cherry and Ken but wasn't Rita supposed to be n'rai?
I wish Cherry is still in, suck. :(

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
What happen to Cherry? Looks like she's been pulling out from lakorn lately. I wonder what's going on. She's been MIA for a while now :(

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yay!  Ken and Rita!!  I've been waiting for Ken to finally pair up with nang'eks that he's never worked with before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
http://pantip.com/topic/30155419
-ผู้จัดหน่อง อรุโรชา วางตัว ริต้า และ เคน ธีรเดช ใน แรงรัก
looks like the nang'ek turn out to be Rita and pra'ek is still remain as P'Ken so this means Cherry she's not in here anymore

AWE, you've got to be kidding me!? Alright, it's a good thing because they've never been paired before, but....Rita??? No way...grr...will have to drop this one from my anticipated lakorn list. Wait it's gonna start by the end of this year anyway so we won't see it until 2014. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheeraka said:
Again!!!They are doing this again?!!
First Satroo Sanaeha and now Reng Rak? I was hoping to see Cherry and Ken but wasn't Rita supposed to be n'rai?
I wish Cherry is still in, suck. :(
Ken and Cherry they're still link to Sadtroo Sanaeha since its on hold the project will go on but just don't know when I'm just glad Broadcast won't downgrade Rita to n'rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
babie_sara said:
What happen to Cherry? Looks like she's been pulling out from lakorn lately. I wonder what's going on. She's been MIA for a while now :(
luckily she still has sadtroo sanaeha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Ken and Cherry they're still link to Sadtroo Sanaeha since its on hold the project will go on but just don't know when I'm just glad Broadcast won't downgrade Rita to n'rai

So...Ken and Cherry are still going to be paired for another lakorn? Gotta go check it out. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
So...Ken and Cherry are still going to be paired for another lakorn? Gotta go check it out. 
yes 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo Rita!!! O M G i'm freakin excited now! This is like a dream come true if it true! A new lead actress for ours Ken to pair up with!!! YES! YES! YES!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now Broadcast will be Ken T with Rita first time pairing and a plus a good genre too romance drama, Kiss/slap, n'ek will be pregnant looks like the mean Kawee 
king of R-scene is back 

Lakornthai Khun Da will be Ken T with Cherry it will also feature the meanie Ken T

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Say whaaaaaa! Still Cherry??! I dont know wat to believe anymore! Mm-hm, i'll be waiting for a channel or something like tat announement hehehehe but thanks Alice :D