[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The Title Means The Power Of Love Or Love Power But i have no idea about the storyline...maybe ask alice

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
A LITTLE SUMMARY FROM THE OLDER VERS I WATCHED

P'ek and the n'rai was lover but n'rai mom don't like p'ek and said p'ek mom something which make p'ek mom don't agree to p'ek to marry with n'rai. N'ek was doughter of P'ek moms friend and they wanted to get them marry. For some reason N'rai ask P'ek to broke up cus he can't resist his mom and he agreed to marry n'ek. N'rai travelled to ( i don't know it's England or Australia) and live there.
N'ek mom die and later on P'ek mom wanted grandchild before she die. N'ek tell her later that she was pragnet (But p'ek didn't know about that) and (I don't know if it's that night she die or later). Anyway, That was also theirs 1th years wedding day. At first he didn't know that and go with his friends to Hua Hin, that is where one of his friend said to him that it was his birthday and he remember that was also P'ek wedding day. He buy something for her and go back home, he asked her if she love him but she don't get the chance to answer as his sister come and call them to go look for the mom. The mom was dead and N'rai come back from oversea, she was on a car accident and lose hers baby then. P'ek go back to her and said he still love her and she was also. N'eks friend come to visit n'ek and p'ek got a little jealous but one day n'ek listen the phone when p'ek was talking with n'rai where she heard p'ek say he love her (n'rai) and something more. That night n'ek asked if he was going to divorse with her (I think), they agreed to divorse and p'ek go live with n'rai oversea. N'ek moved from p'ek house and go live with her grandmom and she give birth to her son then.

N'ek work on the same company as P'ek friend, one day P'ek sister go see n'ek with a child and she suspect who kid is was, so she go and visit n'ek and got to know that it was P'ek. She then write to p'ek and tell him and n'ek has his child so p'ek come back to Thailand. I think you guys could guess what is happening from now on but it's not about revenge or something. It's about a child love to theirs parents which make them come see each other and accept each other.

Huh, I feel like I have spoiled the whole lakorn, I need to :shutup: . :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
A LITTLE SUMMARY FROM THE OLDER VERS I WATCHED

P'ek and the n'rai was lover but n'rai mom don't like p'ek and said p'ek mom something which make p'ek mom don't agree to p'ek to marry with n'rai. N'ek was doughter of P'ek moms friend and they wanted to get them marry. For some reason N'rai ask P'ek to broke up cus he can't resist his mom and he agreed to marry n'ek. N'rai travelled to ( i don't know it's England or Australia) and live there.
N'ek mom die and later on P'ek mom wanted grandchild before she die. N'ek tell her later that she was pragnet (But p'ek didn't know about that) and (I don't know if it's that night she die or later). Anyway, That was also theirs 1th years wedding day. At first he didn't know that and go with his friends to Hua Hin, that is where one of his friend said to him that it was his birthday and he remember that was also P'ek wedding day. He buy something for her and go back home, he asked her if she love him but she don't get the chance to answer as his sister come and call them to go look for the mom. The mom was dead and N'rai come back from oversea, she was on a car accident and lose hers baby then. P'ek go back to her and said he still love her and she was also. N'eks friend come to visit n'ek and p'ek got a little jealous but one day n'ek listen the phone when p'ek was talking with n'rai where she heard p'ek say he love her (n'rai) and something more. That night n'ek asked if he was going to divorse with her (I think), they agreed to divorse and p'ek go live with n'rai oversea. N'ek moved from p'ek house and go live with her grandmom and she give birth to her son then.

N'ek work on the same company as P'ek friend, one day P'ek sister go see n'ek with a child and she suspect who kid is was, so she go and visit n'ek and got to know that it was P'ek. She then write to p'ek and tell him and n'ek has his child so p'ek come back to Thailand. I think you guys could guess what is happening from now on but it's not about revenge or something. It's about a child love to theirs parents which make them come see each other and accept each other.

Huh, I feel like I have spoiled the whole lakorn, I need to :shutup: . :bhehe:
I tried not to read all of it, so I wouldn't know what exactly happens haha. Thanks for your "little" summary. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Since this is from Broadcast Thai, the producers of Qi Pao...and it stars superstars Ken and Cherry, I'm anticipating this lakorn. BT doesn't dissapoint...well for the ones I've seen from them hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since this is from Broadcast Thai, the producers of Qi Pao...and it stars superstars Ken and Cherry, I'm anticipating this lakorn. BT doesn't dissapoint...well for the ones I've seen from them hehe.
yeah ken and cherry is one of the well known pair i think this is ken/cherry reuniting for the 5th time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah ken and cherry is one of the well known pair i think this is ken/cherry reuniting for the 5th time
Yeah, I guess people like them because they have a long history together. It's not that I like or don't like Ken and Cherry together, but I think K&C have no chemistry at all :secret: . Ken is like "out there" being all touchy (not the pervy way) and what not, while Cherry is "not there" being all shy and stuff, know what I mean. You know what, I don't really think Cherry has much chemistry with any of her pra'eks (for the ones I've seen from her of course) because she's very reserved. However, somehow I like her... :scratchhead2: ...I don't even no why, and that's why I'm anticipating this lakorn hehe, because I love Ken and I admire Cherry :dance1: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I guess people like them because they have a long history together. It's not that I like or don't like Ken and Cherry together, but I think K&C have no chemistry at all :secret: . Ken is like "out there" being all touchy (not the pervy way) and what not, while Cherry is "not there" being all shy and stuff, know what I mean. You know what, I don't really think Cherry has much chemistry with any of her pra'eks (for the ones I've seen from her of course) because she's very reserved. However, somehow I like her... :scratchhead2: ...I don't even no why, and that's why I'm anticipating this lakorn hehe, because I love Ken and I admire Cherry :dance1: .
just watch how it is like when this lakorn comes out its too early to judge stuff i've seen them many times and their chemistry is not bad

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
just watch how it is like when this lakorn comes out its too early to judge stuff i've seen them many times and their chemistry is not bad
Yup, that's all I gotta do.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2013 is just around the corner guess when majurat see nampueng is done filming this one will start

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast just had a fitting and opening ceremony of Daew Kiew Deun Aum/Janie bet Raeng Ruk will be their next waiting on the line
Broadcast have 4 new projects
Daew Kiew Deun - Aum/Janie
Raeng Ruk - Ken/Cherry
Bpoop Phae Saniwaat - Mart/Chompoo
Madam Dun - Ploy/Mario