[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi mickeyrose thanks for your welcome.....absolutely we ken&janie lovers always hope, pray, wish for ken&janie's new lakorn, esp after c janie in RN, she's gorgeously beautiful...will be so hot janie&ken

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
A big kiss for you guys, :kiss2: very glad for your comments.

I do like Janie and Ken together too. I think that Ken only has chemistry with Anne and Janie the most.
Totally agree with you Meadows, Ken has strong chemistry with Janie and Ann, so I love them very much!

hi mickeyrose thanks for your welcome.....absolutely we ken&janie lovers always hope, pray, wish for ken&janie's new lakorn, esp after c janie in RN, she's gorgeously beautiful...will be so hot janie&ken
I'd like to see some extra feeling between Ken& Janie, that's just like between a lover and a brother towards his little sister. I am addicted to see Ken and Janie to make this kind of different chemistry in their lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that's totally great, ken/cherry, rita in a lakorn together! BTW,how can Rita be Nong'rai!???????
I think Broadcast has down grade her but its a new challenge role for her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How come I was not aware of this thread?? Haha. Where was I? Oh yeah, busy with Qi Pao, Yah Leum Chun, and Majurat Seen Nam Peung! Haha. Yaya, another Ken lakorn on the line! That'd be...three lakorns for Ken for the next year or two! Yipee!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken his on a role in 2013 his reuniting with Cherry this lakorn and 2nd is kon ruk strawberry with Ploy a good reunion and both girls are his ex-lover from ruk khun tao fah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Rita plays the nang'rai? I don't think it's that bad to play the antagonist, it challenges her more and makes her a better actress, that's all. I've seen three of Rita's lakorns, and I must say she wasn't convincing. I don't know how she is now, but that last time I saw her I felt she needed more acting lessons and I felt she wasn't suited to play the lead role.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Ken his on a role in 2013 his reuniting with Cherry this lakorn and 2nd is kon ruk strawberry with Ploy a good reunion and both girls are his ex-lover from ruk khun tao fah
So that means ken will have 2 lakorns next years. one is with Ploy :dance1: and another with cherry/rita! A busy year /next year for him.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
So Rita plays the nang'rai? I don't think it's that bad to play the antagonist, it challenges her more and makes her a better actress, that's all. I've seen three of Rita's lakorns, and I must say she wasn't convincing. I don't know how she is now, but that last time I saw her I felt she needed more acting lessons and I felt she wasn't suited to play the lead role.
:scratchhead2: I Donot know how is Rita's acting right now, but for me I like her appearance, so i can accept her acting in the lakorn.
However, as you said maybe it's not a bad thing for her to play nang'rai. Hope this lakorn gonna be good for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:scratchhead2: I Donot know how is Rita's acting right now, but for me I like her appearance, so i can accept her acting in the lakorn.
However, as you said maybe it's not a bad thing for her to play nang'rai. Hope this lakorn gonna be good for her.
Haha. We all have different tastes. I don't want to say Rita is ugly, but I she's not exceptionally beautiful either...in my opinion haha...she's alright; pretty enough to be in the ET industry...and prettier than me haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So that means ken will have 2 lakorns next years. one is with Ploy :dance1: and another with cherry/rita! A busy year /next year for him.
yep this lakorn with Cherry and i think this is their 4th or 5th lakorn together and kon ruk strawberry with Ploy is a 2nd time

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha. We all have different tastes. I don't want to say Rita is ugly, but I she's not exceptionally beautiful either...in my opinion haha...she's alright; pretty enough to be in the ET industry...and prettier than me haha.
phatman your funny :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman your funny :woot:
It's true! Haha. Sometimes I think some nang'eks in the industry are ugly or not-so-pretty, but at the end of the day they're prettier than me, so I have no right to judge their looks haha.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
yes, everyone has different taste. BUT I think Rita is pretty ya! :rolleyes1:
ps, i like your straight forward. :yes: