[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like that cherry will be nangek. But if there was any changes to let rita be the nangek, i wouldn't mind it either because both of them are very pretty and look innocent (after watching tard ruk, cherry just looks soooo innocent, lol). Also, rita also does look younger than cherry but cherry just rocks.! Ahah, i loved her after Kaew Tah Pee!

But if both of them are not in here, aghh, that would be one big disappointment! But anyways, i cannot wait for the confirmations!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like that cherry will be nangek. But if there was any changes to let rita be the nangek, i wouldn't mind it either because both of them are very pretty and look innocent (after watching tard ruk, cherry just looks soooo innocent, lol). Also, rita also does look younger than cherry but cherry just rocks.! Ahah, i loved her after Kaew Tah Pee!

But if both of them are not in here, aghh, that would be one big disappointment! But anyways, i cannot wait for the confirmations!
Oh & one thing to be added on, if two great actresses that always take nangek roles be in here and one of them is the nang rai, everyone is ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS disappointed. Lol. Like PIMMALA and the upcoming lakorn of Rome and Cherry lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

if this is confirmed then we'll be seeing a reunion of Ken/Cherry and Rita also joining
though Rita aren't going to end with Ken but i am mostly glad they get their chances
to work together

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Rita as nangek. I miss her and don't want her to be nang rai . I want to see her with Rome again or Ken, I don't mind at all as long as Rita in. :wub: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I won't complain if Rita stars in at least one lakorn with Ken as pranangs. Then she can play whatever role she wishes!!! I just don't want her as nang rai if Cherry and Ken are pranangs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they will announce the cast by the end of this year cos this lakorn is 2012 and taking
as lead pra'nang probably will still be Ken and Cherry reunite and sad Rita she'll
take on her first villain role

icyplace

sarNie Adult
they will announce the cast by the end of this year cos this lakorn is 2012 and taking
as lead pra'nang probably will still be Ken and Cherry reunite and sad Rita she'll
take on her first villain role

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: , if Rita is a Villain, Better reject this project, Rita, please please don't accept it , :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

onahc

sarNie Elites
What a weird pair Andrew and Cherry will be. I would rather have Rita as n'ek. I think Ken withdrew to do Majurat See Nampueng with Aff, cross fingers and hope it doesn't change.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noo!!a I don't want andrew with cherry again. Why can't he choose a better script and not a remake
yeah tinah i don't understand why he chose this but i think its ok cos the genre
of raeng ruk is :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :heart:
Andrew his back to sadistic role miss his mean moment since tang pang karmathep
i think they didn't stated Rita name maybe she isn't in here anymore that is good no
seeing her n'rai

icyplace

sarNie Adult
announce casting credit @pantip
Ken isn't in here anymore Andrew replacing him as pra'ek and nang'ek is still Cherry
didn't mention Rita as nang'rai in this article
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11049362/A11049362.html

good good, Andrew and Cherry :wub: :wub: :wub: , as long as Rita 's not the Rai, I'm happy,

My wish is after Andrew and Cherry 's reunion, Next would be Andrew And Janie 's reunion
This lakorn will be on my watching list too, with 1 condition, Rita 's not Nang rai here :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good good, Andrew and Cherry :wub: :wub: :wub: , as long as Rita 's not the Rai, I'm happy,

My wish is after Andrew and Cherry 's reunion, Next would be Andrew And Janie 's reunion
This lakorn will be on my watching list too, with 1 condition, Rita 's not Nang rai here :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
icy my dear friend that is my surprise 4 u :popcorn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL, SO Alice my dear, you give me a hint that your surprised news to me is RITA would be in here, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the surprise and good news that Rita name isn't link to playing n'rai anymore cos they
didn't announce who's taking n'rai yet