[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is rita still confirmed for this one? why don't the director put rteam in this one instead it would be a much nicer reunion
agree 555. yes2drama :highfive: they should had switch Rteam in this one better and
another disappointing thing Rita might be taking as nang'rai and the pra'nang is
Ken and Cherry. :whahuh:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone just freakin' pair Rome and Rita together in a lakorn! Why not this one?
Man that's what I am saying. What the hell, other actor/actress got reunion except Rteam. I love Rita and Rome so much, it shouldn't even have been this long to see them pair again. I feel like they're downgrading rita to supporting roles or stupid ones. I really need Rteam to reunite again. I'm mad enough that Rita barely has any lakorn this year.

^ That's true, but Rita is named for a lot of other lakorns; they just need to film it...but I seriously want to see Rome and Rita pair up again! Buang is good but the ending is messed up.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, RTEAM need to have reunion more like the other couples like Ann/Ken, Aum/Aff, chakrit/Cherry and so on..
I love Rita with Rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with you, RTEAM need to have reunion more like the other couples like Ann/Ken, Aum/Aff, chakrit/Cherry and so on..
I love Rita with Rome.
Buang is a mess up ending already and what so disappointing that Rita won't be the
n'ek in here cos the spot is Cherry and Rita n'rai :girlmad:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i thought cherry already rejected this and her schedule is very busy two lakorns already with rome and one with ken

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i thought cherry already rejected this and her schedule is very busy two lakorns already with rome and one with ken
latest news that Broadcast want to offer this to Ken/Cherry they both have 2 upcoming
together and Cherry will have 2 with Rome too. Ken/Cherry reject this role at first but
now they might be put back in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So Sririta's the n'rai in this lakorn? If so, they should seriously switch her to n'ek and put Rome in here!
Rome and Rita they already paired up in their new one for Broadcast as well 'Buang' is
their upcoming so can't use them again and so sad Rita she's the n'rai and ken/cherry
is the main pair.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am so frustrating to heard this news.I want they can be able to play a comedic lakorn.
Rteam should had switch to play in this one not thrilling scary one called Buang
this one has better storyline cos it has :slapandkissse3: but even more sad
and disappointed Rita she won't be the main character u can call it n'rai she's a diva
and while the main lead is Ken&Cherry but no news confirm yet atm this will be their
reuniting the 2nd time. Sorry to tell u this news, its so unfair to my Rteam.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh I'm so sad that my Rita is taken the RAI role...why can it be Cherry??? Why sorry fans if I hurt you guy feeling but I had to let it out...I dislike Cherry!!! Not a Cherry fans at all...

Will I hope that next time Ken and Rita will get to be in a Lakorn together!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome doesn't have to be in here. I just hope she doesn't play nang rai. I mean their are challenging but she just doesn't fit. Unless if she does play rai, I hope it is more focused on her like how it Ann Alicia was in Nueng Ruthai where she did not end up with pra ek but she was the star of the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I'm so sad that my Rita is taken the RAI role...why can it be Cherry??? Why sorry fans if I hurt you guy feeling but I had to let it out...I dislike Cherry!!! Not a Cherry fans at all...

Will I hope that next time Ken and Rita will get to be in a Lakorn together!!!
na its ok cos i also felt the same as u i am a huge fan of both cherry and rita
1st is i can't picture rita playing rai cos she's too pretty and innocent
2nd it would be good one day cherry as rai cos i think she has good potential figure
she look so versatile :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only is because I prefer Rita more than Cherry, but it's because Cherry has 3 to 4 n'ek role this year already. Rita has Pimmala, but even if she has a big role in there but she's not n'ek. Another one Rita has is the one with Rome, the storyline so far is doing no justice for Rteam even if she is n'ek but seems like Noon S. will be the main focus. I want to see her in a better storyline, and with some other A-lister that she hasn't pair with yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not only is because I prefer Rita more than Cherry, but it's because Cherry has 3 to 4 n'ek role this year already. Rita has Pimmala, but even if she has a big role in there but she's not n'ek. Another one Rita has is the one with Rome, the storyline so far is doing no justice for Rteam even if she is n'ek but seems like Noon S. will be the main focus. I want to see her in a better storyline, and with some other A-lister that she hasn't pair with yet.
ha i agree TML and Aum his the one i wanna see rita pair up with :rockon:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
ha i agree TML and Aum his the one i wanna see rita pair up with :rockon:
Yeah Aum and Rita is really cute together in Pim mala, and they spend the most time together pretty much every where. Comedy/romance would be great for them. Well just about any genre would be good for them, as long as they have lots of cute scenes. :thumbsup: