[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Today, Nadech come to the set with his skateboard.
N: P'Mark got one
N: bought it in Japan
Paa Jeaw: No! Just standing on it is wrong.
Host: right Paa Jaew, let it be sport for teen.

Host: Nadech, if you want to play extreme sport, shouldn't you wait until we are done filming? I'm scare for our producer.

Host: from his playfulness, what happen next?
Crew: his shirt is all wet.
Paa Jaew: shirt is all sweaty. Do you want to take of your shirt first?
Paa Jaew: Ruin! Send it for ironing.
N: that's alright
K: what did you do?
Paa Jaew: he was playing
**sweaty Nadech **

K: do you want to wipe off your sweat first?
Paa Jeaw: shirt too. Take it off now and send it for drying.
Paa Jeaw get to blow dry now.
Host: sweaty until we can't film. And got scold by Paa Jeaw. Let me give you a kiss.

Host: viewer, even after we wipe off his sweat and dried his shirt. But Nadech is still
** sweat sweat**
N: Am I the only person who feel hot here. Are you hot?
Host: after hearing Nadech complained. Paa Jeaw...
** wipe his sweat for him **

K: I am hot too na ka.
Paa Jeaw: Girl, got to help yourself. Find something yourself.
** Kim, circling. Trying to get attention.**.

K: nobody pay any attention
** Taking group pic. Nadech push Kim aside**
K: you got everything from Paa Jeaw. What else do you want? Just now, you ate all the snack. Kim, are you hungry? Go find something to eat yourself!

Host: you got to understand. Boy comes first.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Seeing all these picture really make me desperately want to see RP hehehe but thanks and Thanks Ninja007 for translating!

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
My first time come to this thread after i watch this lakorn... I just like Nadech and Kim when they're pairing together. So happy at least from fri-tue i've lakorn RP & Khun samee kamalor tee ruk to watch. Thanks CH3!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Kim -- Happy ending scene  :heart:

FYI:  Even though this is the ending scene, P'da said that they are still NOT done filming this lakorn yet..... so, RP is still in the process of filming more scenes.

cr:  da_hathairat

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They are really rushing it. Still haven't done any promotional for it yet. New desk, morning news, open Vic 3. Nothing yet.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
A sweet happy ending for Pit and Tae. That is so cute.
They are still fiming? How many eps this lakorn have?
Thanks for posting all the pictures. I love it. Nadech and Kim are a great couple. I am loving it so far.
This lakorn is awsome!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The scenery for the happy ending is beautiful. But I know it's not going to be given to us easily.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Ratings for Rang Pratana -- Episodes 1 to 3
*Rang Pratana had the highest ratings compared to the other channels..... Congrats to Nadech and Kim!!
cr:  as tagged.

Thanks for the info! Much deserved ratings indeed. Go Go RP Team!! :cheer:
Kim's character is so n'rak in this lakorn. It's hard to hate her because she's so spunky and sassy, with a touch of sweetness! Talking about Alex, boy has he grown. I'm an old fart. I remember seeing him in Kep Pan Din (Captain and Aom's old lakorn) where he was just a child, and even back then he was already a great actor so it doesn't surprise me one bit that he has gotten this far in the entertainment business.

Two more days everyone!! :woot:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, Nadech and Kim are really cute together. The ending scene looks very beautiful. Oh yeah, I remember Alex, he's that little boy from the Captain and Aom movie, how could i forget that? LOL. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The fans on IG are rmaking requests on P'Da's IG that they want 15 - 20 episodes because they're all addicted to this lakorn.

Nadech and Kim have been acting in this lakorn together for 9 months already..... and they STILL have to film more scenes together next week -- the more, the better. :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
The fans on IG are rmaking requests on P'Da's IG that they want 15 - 20 episodes because they're all addicted to this lakorn.

Nadech and Kim have been acting in this lakorn together for 9 months already..... and they STILL have to film more scenes together next week -- the more, the better. :)

I am fine with 15 episodes. It's better for it to be 15 episodes, short and sweet, instead of 20 episodes where they drag the misunderstanding for too long. As much as I love Kim and Nadech together, I prefer quality over quantity.

Do you all think there will be a willing scene once they are married? *Naughty thoughts* :censor:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, wow, I would love to have 15-20 episodes of RP also, but i don't think it's possible. because it's already airing, it would take a lot of work just to do all the cutting and fitiing the scenes together, plus then it would really drag. They still haven't finishes filming yet also. But if only they could. The sudden cancellatin of Nuer Mek 2 had really forced the RP crew to have to rush into it.