[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
mrsjetson said:
I am fine with 15 episodes. It's better for it to be 15 episodes, short and sweet, instead of 20 episodes where they drag the misunderstanding for too long. As much as I love Kim and Nadech together, I prefer quality over quantity.

Do you all think there will be a willing scene once they are married? *Naughty thoughts* :censor:

Yeah, but you shouldn't worry because P'Da usually produced many quality award-winning lakorns before.  

I saw several Pit-Kratae bed scenes (behind the scenes), so who knows.  Hahha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
15 episodes sounds like a good length. I don't want something good to turn into something looooong with unnecessary drama.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Now for the thing about Pit and his pride. Perhaps he's got so much pride in him that when Ravee's mom insults him, it makes him want to work harder to prove that he is someone worthy. If he gives up on Ravee because of her mom then it's as if all the bad things she threw at him were true, and that he's just a worthless scum who is undeserving of Ravee's love.Therefore, he will not step down and let anyone insult his pride, even if it's at the expense of his 'one true love' Suahpa. 

Good point.  I think Pit dated Rawee for so long because he just wants to redeem/prove himself to her mom that he can become rich, but deep down his heart will always belong with Kratae (but he's in denial).  I remember in Episode 1 when Kratae's sister was telling the dad that it's not a good idea to suggest Pit & Kratae to get married because society would think that Pit is a scrub living off of Kratae's wealth.

It's obvious that Pit puts his pride first more than anything else..... but at the same time, he's willing to drop everything and obey Kratae's orders except the marriage part.  He even lied to Rawee in the Episode 1 that he had to work but he actually drove Kratae to that party and forced her to sleep at his house.

Also, in Epi. 1 -- when Kratae was digging in Pit's drawers and she found an old pic of her and Pit (when they were younger),  Kratae was mad that Pit put their pic in his drawer..... it seemed to me that Pit wanted to forget about her but he somehow can't let her go.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
15 episodes sounds like a good length. I don't want something good to turn into something looooong with unnecessary drama.

Yeah, Yadech's Game Rai Game Ruk was a bit too draggy because it had like 20 episodes and too many flashback scenes.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
GRGR wasn't meant to be 21 eps, the lakorn was supposed to be around 18 eps or even less than 18 cuz one episode was only 1 hour not 1h30 like other lakorns would be

Penelope

sarNie Adult
18 episodes is still too much.  I'm a fan of the director who directed that lakorn but I thought she made that lakorn draggy.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MoonChild said:
Nadech and Kim look really good in this set of pictures.

Credit as tagged+Spicy

I love all these pictures of NK. They look so good together!!! Not to mention, Kim has nice a$$ too. Lol. Love love love Kim and Na. NK su su!!!!!!!!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Also, in Epi. 1 -- when Kratae was digging in Pit's drawers and she found an old pic of her and Pit (when they were younger),  Kratae was mad that Pit put their pic in his drawer..... it seemed to me that Pit wanted to forget about her but he somehow can't let her go.

Yep! Whether Pit knows it or not Tae is forever embedded in his heart. He knows every aspects about her, what she likes and what she doesn't - that's why Tae's father has faith that Pit is the only one who can take care of this daughter. Plus, he already sense the connection between the two, that their feelings are more than just two kids who grew up together. I bet Pit can list every aspects of Tae but can't list one thing about Rawee.

PS:
Penelope - I love your signature. The two pictures really captured the essence of their smiles and glare for one another.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
mrsjetson said:
Yep! Whether Pit knows it or not Tae is forever embedded in his heart. He knows every aspects about her, what she likes and what she doesn't - that's why Tae's father has faith that Pit is the only one who can take care of this daughter. Plus, he already sense the connection between the two, that their feelings are more than just two kids who grew up together. I bet Pit can list every aspects of Tae but can't list one thing about Rawee.

PS:
Penelope - I love your signature. The two pictures really captured the essence of their smiles and glare for one another.

That's so true.  Like when Pit was serving the congee breakfast to Kratae, he scooped her the egg whites and told her that he still remembers what she likes to eat and not eat.  I think he's the only one who can handle her attitude..... but it's strange that she treats/talks to him like crap when they both got older.  Because the lakorn never showed a scene where she left to study abroad and left Pit.

Thanks -- That was my favorite scene from Epi. 3..... when they were staring into each other's eyes full of love (and Kratae's dad even noticed).  The background piano music version of the song from the lakorn made that scene even more touching.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yeah - that was pretty funny.  Haha.  I agree with a comment that I read on youtube -- someone wrote that among the young generation, they believe that Nadech and Kim come up strongest (acting wise).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Not so long now...Soon it's Friday, I'm so happy.

Is anyone here who go around and search for the fan MV of RP and watch it over and over again???? Gosh Kim and Nadech you making us go crazy..LOL...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I love all these pictures of NK. They look so good together!!! Not to mention, Kim has nice a$$ too. Lol. Love love love Kim and Na. NK su su!!!!!!!!

Yup.  I'm glad that Kim actually has a butt because most Thai girls don't have it.  Hahah..... can't believe that Nadech really spanked Kim's butt a couple of times in Epi. 1 too.  LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, Nadech slapped her butt and i was like, dudee, either you are perverted or you are treatingher too much like a kid, but haha, we all know why. LOL. I agree that Kim has a big butt, and i think that is sexier than having big boobs, but my brother alwaysargues with me about that, haha, am i getting too perverted here? Hope not. Yay!, just one more day till RP. :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Thanks Penelope and Love_AnneT for the pictures above.

And yes, I also hope it's not a short confession scene and then 'boom' the end. It would be nice for the two to at least confess to each other ahead of time and then have all the misunderstandings in between. But I'll guess we shall see...whatever...as long as there are more intimate sweet scenes, I'm one happy gal.

I also love both songs in the lakorn. The opening song represents Pit's feelings and the girl song represents Tae's feelings.

Oh, and Kim has a REAL woman's body. Not a body who hasn't ate in days. I love her figure!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
15 episode is good for...it normal and those that are above 15 turnout to be dragging which I don't want that to happen to our NK right lol Nadech and Kim are looking good on the picture up there! Agree that Kim is not fat as well hehehe people jelly over prefect body LOL