[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Those happy ending pictures are totally teasing me! :lmao:  They seem like pictures from a different, HAPPIER, fairytale lakorn lol I know most lakorns turn out that way after all the heartache, but RP is surely making it all seem like a faraway dream.

Tae-Pit/Kimbarry are looking sweet in all the pictures.  :heart:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Penelope said:
Yeah - that was pretty funny.  Haha.  I agree with a comment that I read on youtube -- someone wrote that among the young generation, they believe that Nadech and Kim come up strongest (acting wise).

I agree. I haven't watched a whole lakorn of any of the newbies, but have seen bits and pieces and I must say Kim and Nadech have the biggest potential. 

Bieluvr said:
I agree, people keep saying that she's fat and all and i'm like i think she's perfect the way she is. She actually has a body to be proud of, not just skin and bones.

Yeah. Sometimes when Kim's photographed at a certain angle she looks like she has a short neck, but overall she's got a nice figure. Hate to say it, but she makes Mint look like nothing. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I was rewatching Epi. 2 the other day and the scene where Tae's dad begs Pit to let his daughter work with him, it seemed like Pit didn't want Tae to work with him.

My guess is that he's scared that his feelings for Tae might come back..... since he has to train and work closely with her. And then Pit says something to Tae like "what u did 10 years ago, won't change anything." I wonder what she did to him 10 years ago.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I am wondering the same thing. The lakorn really hasn't narrated yet exactly what caused the fallout between Pit and Tae. I'm sure there is a reason...I mean it would be totally crazy for her to just be all psycho now, just because!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Okay I just thought of something...I could be waaaaay off...

But maybe, maybe, at one time Pit and Tae have confessed their feelings for one another and somewhere in between Pit backed out because of his pride which caused Tae to be so upset and lashed out the way she does now.

I'm thinking some of the lovey dovey pictures we've seen of them together were flashbacks from when they had their sweet moments together. :ninja:

Totally my assumption... I need a reward if I'm right, okay. LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, maybe you might be right, but then if it was ten years ago in the lakorn, wouldn't they still be kids then?

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:

But maybe, maybe, at one time Pit and Tae have confessed their feelings for one another and somewhere in between Pit backed out because of his pride which caused Tae to be so upset and lashed out the way she does now.

I'm thinking some of the lovey dovey pictures we've seen of them together were flashbacks from when they had their sweet moments together. :ninja:

Thats a great assumption though. If thats the case maybe thats why she went to school overboard to get away from him 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kimberly is not fat. She is just perfect and beautiful.
I hope the ending scene is not too short too. We want more sweet scenes between Pit and Tae.
I am dreaming of this couple. Nadech is so fine.

NK^^

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Haha, maybe you might be right, but then if it was ten years ago in the lakorn, wouldn't they still be kids then?

How old are they right now, present time in the lakorn ?

The picture with Tae & Pit that Tae found in drawer kinda looks like they were in their teens maybe 13-15 so ten years from that maybe they're suppose to be 23-25 ? just a thought

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Maybe that's it, Pit might have said something to Tae, causing her to leave him, then he got angry at her for leaving him. ??? :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
lovenunu said:
Thats a great assumption though. If thats the case maybe thats why she went to school overboard to get away from him 

Yep, and then he started dating Rawee to try to get over Tae....

They could've been teenagers when the sparks happened...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
mrsjetson said:

Hey, that's a great assumption haha. That may just be it! I hope the scriptwriters came up with something good haha.
I'm looking forward to the rest of episode 2 and 3!! I can't believe I'm actually hooked. I remember saying I'll give this lakorn a try just because it's from LakornThai, but now I'm watching it because the story is quite captivating. I just hope they don't repeat the whole "I'll teach you how it feels like to be dumped" and the "leave Ravee alone" shenanigan because I'm only on episode 2 and it's becoming redundant. Ravee is annoying because she always gets mad and sulks at Pit when she KNOWS that Tae is the type of person to fool around like that. Grr. She gets on my nerves and Mint playing her makes it worse. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't think that Rawee is in love with Pit either because whenever Alex (forgot the name of his character) always offers her a ride, she usually accepts.  And then Pit just happens to be there or is at that same place and always questions Rawee why did she let Alex drive her.

In Epi. 2 -- Pit mentions to Alex's grandma that Tae just graduated from abroad, so she doesn't have any manners.  So that means Tae already has her degree and just came back to Thailand.

Can't wait to watch the scene where Tae takes care of Pit at his home..... that's when they will probably become closer.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I just read phatboy's comment and was laughing. I think that's so true. I don't think Ravee is really into Pit as well, and her character is just stupidly annoying, though I'm a fan of Mint N. but her role in here is just ugh.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
In opening title, the scene where Rawee splashes her face with water and slaps herself made her look like a psychotic maniac.

Kim's crying skill in that scene looks so convincing too..... Pitbull probably blamed her for it.

This lakorn is gonna be so intense later on.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. How did Pithaya went from Pit to Pitbull??? LOL. so funny of a name.

---

Anyways, at this point, I don't find Mint N rai or even close to that yet.  I don't know why people are annoyed already. lol so funny.  I think Mint N is good.  If she's going to be bad, it's not because of herself.  It's the people around her who changed her to be who she is.  I find her character reasonable if she's going rai later on.   but that also depends on how far of a "rai" she can be. lol

I love Kim no doubt, but the bratty spoiled Kratae is going to suffer a bit later on as well.  I want to see how the drama will roll in between Mint and Kim, or how Pit will give up on Rawee to pursue her childhood lover!