[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I told you, I've been keeping quiet for too long, letting all those people bashing my idols and I just kept quite, saying nothing to defend them. And then I realize, the world is never gonna change. And thai ET doesn't work this way absolutely. When they are fierce, you have to be even fiercer. That's how you survive.
Agree but being too fierce sometime isn't a good thing don't you agree!! What good do you get defending them other than being in a big blog of mess right? Also to add being fierce isn't how to survive although you do need that being smart is and knowing whats around you is the way to survive!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Guys. Let's just ignore the basher!!!

The T-ser looks pretty good. They manage to get lots of progress with 4 weeks of filming (not counting the weeks off here and there).

Yes, Yaya and Kim are best friend. They said it themselves in their interview. Just last week, they were hanging out together on 4 different occasions. Maybe you should study your idols a little.
Oh please, you don't know what's happening behind all that. Let me give you an example, Kim has never liked Yaya's pic on IG for one year. NEVER. She never even wish Yaya a happy birthday on IG. And I know so much more than that, you're the one who should studied more about your idol and your idol's background. And let me tell you, I know Kim's stuff more than you do.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Guys. Let's just ignore the basher!!!

The T-ser looks pretty good. They manage to get lots of progress with 4 weeks of filming (not counting the weeks off here and there).
Yes, i like the t-ser very much they did a good job in such short amount of time haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
NO, he is NOT doing it for Kim. sorry if I sounded rude. Nadech needs a new nang ek, sorry but I hope this is going to be the first and last lakorn for Nadech and Kim together.
I know la. that he is not doing it for Kim.. hehe I joking around but if he didn't wanna do it why didn't he refuse, shouldn't there be a whole bunch of people offering him scripts since he's like at the top now...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
You've got a point. But I am very disappointed with the characters in this lakorn, especially Kim and Nadech's characters. First of all, Kim's character just proved that it's okay to snatch other people's man and she succeeded apparently. No matter how remorseful she is, it's her fault from the start for destroying other people's relationship for her own selfishness. In reality, a woman like her will never get respect from people because she is being a third wheel. As for Nadech's character, which I'm disappointed the most. He just proved that no man can be loyal, no man can stand other woman's temptation. And he failed to be loyal to Mint in the lakorn, as he still fell in love for Kim in the lakorn. It's just my opinion, no offence intended.
Hahaha u got a good piont...this lakorn show both guy and women their badness...

cie

sarNie Egg
woww..the teaser looks intense and interesting. Nadech and Kim have good chemistry in those scenes. really can't wait to watch it.

Oh I'm so happy that this lakorn is almost done with the filming, I wish the filming can be over soon and also air it as soon as possible, so Nadech can leave this and get over this lakorn and move on as soon as possible.

I know la. that he is not doing it for Kim.. hehe I joking around but if he didn't wanna do it why didn't he refuse, shouldn't there be a whole bunch of people offering him scripts since he's like at the top now...
Haha I see, I think he really needs a new nang ek, and since Paa Jaew is directing this, Nadech can't refuse it. For Nadech's case, it's hard for him to find a nang ek because of his over obsessive fans, they can't accept him pairing with other girls easily.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh please, you don't know what's happening behind all that. Let me give you an example, Kim has never liked Yaya's pic on IG for one year. NEVER. She never even wish Yaya a happy birthday on IG. And I know so much more than that, you're the one who should studied more about your idol and your idol's background. And let me tell you, I know Kim's stuff more than you do.
I really don't know why thats bad just cause someone doesn't like someelse's picture on a website. And about wishing happy birthday, she probably did it in person or was with yaya.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Here is the translation:

K->?: Even if You are the last man alive, I won't marry you.
A->K: do you really hate me that much?
K->A: yes, I do *** splash water on his face***

N: stop bothering Rawee (Mint character)
K: I won't stop
*** door open***
K: since you refuse to marry me, I will teach you how it feel to be dumped.

N->M: ***kissing her hands*** I love you, Rawee
K->N: *** giving him double kiss*** I miss you

Alex: I will steal both girls from you.
K: what are you doing?

K: **crying**. He really hate me now.
Thanks ja! Oh so Nadech is probably being an A$$ in the first place making Kim wanting to take revenge. I wonder how its gonna go..

I really don't know why thats bad just cause someone doesn't like someelse's picture on a website. And about wishing happy birthday, she probably did it in person or was with yaya.
She is her best friend, she likes so many other people's pictures, but not her best friend's pic. And about the wishing happy birthday, how funny she wish Mark happy birthday and even record a vid for him, which is the next day of Yaya's birthday. She did nothing for Yaya's bday. I hope you don't argue with me about Kim, because I know too much stuff about her, and I have nothing good to say about her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Does one of you guys have the clip of this event?

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I' m so exicited to see this one. The lakorn thai is always like this, there are not that much moral. This kind of storyline is always a hit lakorn.
@LakornFanatic4ever, the lakorn just start filming for 2 months, you might not update about this lakorn even he finish the lakorn, I hope that he plays with another nang ek than Yaya.

ttmeiju

sarNie Egg
what does kim being yaya's best friend or not have anything to do with this lakorn?Lol what's wrong even if Kim is not really yaya's best friend? I don't need someone to be yaya's close friend to watch her or his lakorn. Lol I also wanna know what u know about Kim.5555 u talk like there's something that is so mysterious and fishy. would be interesting to hear about it.Lol better have something new in store for us. That her not sending yaya birthday wishes on IG and not liking yaya's pics on IG are getting old.Lol (actually I have seen at least twice kim liking yaya's pics depite I'm not a frequent IG user.55555)

Anyways, this one looks something entertaining to watch. 5555

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Both Kim and Yaya rarely comment on IG. They are busy. I don't think they even have time to read all comments. Mint, Mark, Boy, Margie and Gubbgib spent lots of time on IG.

Mark's fans are very dedicated. They went around, asking lots of people to say HBD and made the VDO for Mark. They even asked P'Anne, Nadech, Yaya and Boy to say HBD for him. Mint wasn't on that VDO. Maybe they ran out of time.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
From their previous SSBT interview, they described their character (I like the fact that they did their homework to try to understand their character).

Both Kratae and Pittaya are actually loving each other to begin with.  Kratae doesn't know how to show her love.  So she is bossy and bratty.  She just took him for granted.  Pittaya was rejected, had enough and walked away.  After losing him, then she realize she wants him back.

Looking at the teaser, it seem like Pittaya does care about her and wants to save her from Alex, the real bad guy. Poor Mint is just being the victim.

It will be an intense lakorn for sure.   Loving it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so sorry but whenever i watch or see Alex I always picture him as a kid. hahha.
I cannot believe it that he's playing a player in here.
I'll have to see how this lakorn is going to be like and the chemistry! :D
I wonder how Mint N and Alex will fall in love.hehe,..

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I don't think Mint N and Alex fall in love. From the book (not sure if they are changing this), Mint N family doesn't like Pittaya because he's an orphan. So they tried to pair her up with Alex. She actually doesn't like him.