[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

hahah so u pity me, honey? You cant take the bashing on TNNKK that u have to vent in here in PR thread. I got ya
I'm not just talking about the bashing on TNNKK. I'm also talking about the bashing of my idol by many people here. I know who these people are, so that's why I'm here. I want all of you to feel what it's like to have someone bashing your idol and the lakorn that you love.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No one was really bashing on Alex and Mint, and if you are talking about their character and not them the actors, just so you know they aren't playing Daras in there

Oh, so bashing other dara is okay, and expressing my opinions on thai lakorn is not okay? And I'm not mentioning about the acting or the actors, just mentioning the story. And yes I hated this lakorn so freaking much. I'm not going to watch it after all. I love to express my opinions here. We all have freedom to do that.

Lakornthai123

sarNie Egg
K&K i have seen u around bashing others dara and lakorn so why are u mad just because we say something about RP?
Hahhah feel bad for u

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No.. I'm not a huge fan of Nadech, but I am of Kim.. And I'm excited for this cause of the Fresh pair. <3 Sorry you didn't like the storyline. at some point I do hate Kim's character but its just a lakorn.. I'm watching it for the chemistry instead..

Why is everyone so excited for this lakorn?
Sorry i don't get it at all, this lakorn is like dok som see tong.
Is it because of Nadech?
i mean the storyline to this lakorn isn't even good at all, if u guy don't like it when a girl steals other boyfriends then it's fine for me.
I'm not a fan of either kim or Nadech, but i'm thai and i love watching thai lakorns if the storyline are good and exciting.
And for RP i'm not excited at all, so telll me why is everyone so excited for this lakorn?

No one was really bashing on Alex and Mint, and if you are talking about their character and not them the actors, just so you know they aren't playing Daras in there
Sorry if you misunderstood, when I mention bashing other daras, I'm not talking about Mint and Alex at all. I'm just giving an example on what is okay and what is not. And I know they are not playing daras here.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I don't want to do this actually, but some people have made me very desperate. My idols are being bashed and I've been keeping myself quite for a very long time already. And I know who are those people. I'm sorry, I'm not a saint. I can't just sit down and not saying anything. Yeah, and I'm just stating my opinions, why are you so bothered by it if it's not true? Since other people can bash my idol's lakorn, I'm thinking why can't I do the same? Call me immature or whatever, I don't care.
I find being quiet is the best place not to start anything but you do have some reasonable opinions and yes I am bother by some of the things you have said but im not going to take it to heart because that's unreasonable also. For me I love ever actor's and actresses but don't you think that not saying anything is also for the best so we all don't have to be messed up in a problem right!! i'm just saying also.........

Lakornthai123

sarNie Egg
No.. I'm not a huge fan of Nadech, but I am of Kim.. And I'm excited for this cause of the Fresh pair. <3 Sorry you didn't like the storyline. at some point I do hate Kim's character but its just a lakorn.. I'm watching it for the chemistry instead..

I like it that you are open minded unless other people here. So there are some that aren't watching this because of nadech.
I mean her character is all about taking the pra ek from his GF? and what have mint N ( character) ever don't to the nang ek for her to act like this ?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This lakorn get lots of bashing since they announce the casts.

Nadech is an actor. He need to move on with his career. Just get over it.

Yaya, Mint and Kim are best friends. They are not really completing against each other. It's just some crazy fans who keep comparing them. Each girl has their own personality. I love Kimmy but I support the other girls too.

If you can't get over Kim-Barry pairing, wouldn't it be easier if you just stay away?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well for TNNKK I don't get why people are hating on it, cause its really easy just to ignore.. We don't have the full summary and the tser doesn't give every detail but I guess in there Kim will have some moral.

Then u are so wrong. What about Buang, Noom Ban Rai Gub Wan Jai Hiso, and the latest one Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong. Thoranee is such a great lakorn with moral and valuable life lessons and yet people are bashing it and keep finding fault in it. And now people are praising this lakorn, supporting a shameless woman to steal other people's man. How funny is this.​

This lakorn get lots of bashing since they announce the casts.

Nadech is an actor. He need to move on with his career. Just get over it.

Yaya, Mint and Kim are best friends. They are not really completing against each other. It's just some crazy fans who keep comparing them. Each girl has their own personality. I love Kimmy but I support the other girls too.

If you can't get over Kim-Barry pairing, wouldn't it be easier if you just stay away?
Excuse me, if you don't know anything, Yaya and Kim are NOT BEST FRIENDS.

Well for TNNKK I don't get why people are hating on it, cause its really easy just to ignore.. We don't have the full summary and the tser doesn't give every detail but I guess in there Kim will have some moral.
Yes, she will have some moral values, after she realized her mistakes on snatching other people's fiance she will turn good. To be honest with you first, I'm not a fan of Kim. But I know many things about her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm watching it for Kim na.. I'm not sick of Yadech I know both of them can get good ratings without each other. And I don't know about Nadech not wanting to do this lakorn but maybe he's doing it for Kim :)
I totally back u up. The only reason why people are so excited for this lakorn, is because Nadech is in it, and the fact that he has a new nang ek, since so many people despise and are so sick of Yadech pairing. I'm so disappointed that they let Nadech play this lakorn. They should have gave him a better script than this. Oh well, he didn't even want to do this lakorn after all in the first place.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Very film...lakorn or movies wat-so-ever are all fact of human natural life...as u can see every lakorn is like a life lesson teaching us there are all of these Kind if poeple in the world...good and bad are not equal...there never a "happy ever after" storyline in reality...there always drama occur after another to another...the reason why i'm interst in this lakorn is tat it different! No one is good drom da beginning to da end in real life...u could be a b!tch and still have a bf...life has good or bad so tat why i'm interst of this lakorn...i a Kim fans as well for Nadech...but i dont care much as i have a life of my own...no need to worried about Lakorn Life! I have my own life and lakorn...movies wat-so-ever are made of to entertain others such as viewer...thank u :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
People don't like TNNKK because there not fan's of Nadech or Yaya...so that's why or because they don't think there is a person as good as Arthit in this world. Ahaha I love TNNKK its going great along for me and I do admit Kim will have some moral.......But its just her character I like her for who she is and for any other actors or actresses!!

I find being quiet is the best place not to start anything but you do have some reasonable opinions and yes I am bother by some of the things you have said but im not going to take it to heart because that's unreasonable also. For me I love ever actor's and actresses but don't you think that not saying anything is also for the best so we all don't have to be messed up in a problem right!! i'm just saying also.........
I told you, I've been keeping quiet for too long, letting all those people bashing my idols and I just kept quite, saying nothing to defend them. And then I realize, the world is never gonna change. And thai ET doesn't work this way absolutely. When they are fierce, you have to be even fiercer. That's how you survive.

I'm watching it for Kim na.. I'm not sick of Yadech I know both of them can get good ratings without each other. And I don't know about Nadech not wanting to do this lakorn but maybe he's doing it for Kim :)
NO, he is NOT doing it for Kim. sorry if I sounded rude. Nadech needs a new nang ek, sorry but I hope this is going to be the first and last lakorn for Nadech and Kim together.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yes, Yaya and Kim are best friend. They said it themselves in their interview. Just last week, they were hanging out together on 4 different occasions. Maybe you should study your idols a little.

Very film...lakorn or movies wat-so-ever are all fact of human natural life...as u can see every lakorn is like a life lesson teaching us there are all of these Kind if poeple in the world...good and bad are not equal...there never a "happy ever after" storyline in reality...there always drama occur after another to another...the reason why i'm interst in this lakorn is tat it different! No one is good drom da beginning to da end in real life...u could be a b!tch and still have a bf...life has good or bad so tat why i'm interst of this lakorn...i a Kim fans as well for Nadech...but i dont care much as i have a life of my own...no need to worried about Lakorn Life! I have my own life and lakorn...movies wat-so-ever are made of to entertain others such as viewer...thank u :)
You've got a point. But I am very disappointed with the characters in this lakorn, especially Kim and Nadech's characters. First of all, Kim's character just proved that it's okay to snatch other people's man and she succeeded apparently. No matter how remorseful she is, it's her fault from the start for destroying other people's relationship for her own selfishness. In reality, a woman like her will never get respect from people because she is being a third wheel. As for Nadech's character, which I'm disappointed the most. He just proved that no man can be loyal, no man can stand other woman's temptation. And he failed to be loyal to Mint in the lakorn, as he still fell in love for Kim in the lakorn. It's just my opinion, no offence intended.