[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh really,Okay. I actually thought they'll fall for each other.hahha. Thanks for letting me know.
We'll see if they'll change it or not. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Both Kim and Yaya rarely comment on IG. They are busy. I don't think they even have time to read all comments. Mint, Mark, Boy, Margie and Gubbgib spent lots of time on IG.

Mark's fans are very dedicated. They went around, asking lots of people to say HBD and made the VDO for Mark. They even asked P'Anne, Nadech, Yaya and Boy to say HBD for him. Mint wasn't on that VDO. Maybe they ran out of time.
I don't want to get into this or encourage people to be off-topic, but you really should not have mentioned this (bolded). They are very poor excuses. But I'll be nice and won't elaborate what I mean. Otherwise, people might just realize "time" is actually not the real issue (in either cases).

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ahh the teaser looks good. Kim and Nadech look like they might have chemistry but the clips are too short to say for sure.

Storyline wise, I don't mind it that much. Let's face it, half of the lakorns have p'eks emotionally cheating on their current significant other cause they fall in love with n'ek. It's not going to lead the audience to being amoral. And if they follow the book from the summaries I've read p'ek and his girlfriend are broken up when Kratae spends the night with p'ek (I forget if they had sex or if she just took care of drunk p'ek). And Kratae isn't the only reason Nadech and Mint breaks up. Mint's parents look down on Nadech and won't let them get married and makes her get engaged to Alex. So yeah it's not black and white like some are making it out to be. No one is 100% right or wrong. It's grey and that's great cause perfect n'ek and p'ek are unrealistic. Kratae and Pit aren't evil, they're human and flawed and yes at times wrong.

Kim and Nadech love each other since they were kids and Kim's father basically promise them to each other cause he's Nadech's guardian. They just grew apart and grew up cause Kim went to study abroad.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOVE THE TEASER! Another lakorn to look forward to.

fun

Expired Sarnie
why does this remind me so much of 3 golden men esp toey and ken relationship lol

anyways I am late in saying this but I love nadech and kim together lol just saw the teaser and I like it so far. when the lakorn airs we can chat about what's moral or not.

what does kim being yaya's best friend or not have anything to do with this lakorn?Lol what's wrong even if Kim is not really yaya's best friend? I don't need someone to be yaya's close friend to watch her or his lakorn. Lol I also wanna know what u know about Kim.5555 u talk like there's something that is so mysterious and fishy. would be interesting to hear about it.Lol better have something new in store for us. That her not sending yaya birthday wishes on IG and not liking yaya's pics on IG are getting old.Lol (actually I have seen at least twice kim liking yaya's pics depite I'm not a frequent IG user.55555)

Anyways, this one looks something entertaining to watch. 5555
I didn't drag Yaya or other people into the conversation. Someone mention Yaya first and I'm just answering that person's question. I'm not the one who start talking about Yaya. Let's just forget it and don't talk about Yaya or other daras.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Pittaya feels he's unworthy of Kratae because for him she's too high for him to reach for her dad also took him in and raise him he feel even unworthy of her because her dad has boon khun to him. other people always come and tell him she's too good for him and that he doesn't match her. So, he has a lot of quite low self-esteem and repress feelings.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I saw another clip with better quality from youtube: annethongdotcom. I mis-translated Alex 's line. He didn't say he want to steal both girls. But he said why do you want to keep both girl? Something, along that line.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just saw newsplus interview. After just 2 months of filming (with 2 weeks off in between), they are 30% done. At this rate, it will be dome in no time. Woohoo

More screen cap: Kimberley home pantip

ttmeiju

sarNie Egg
I didn't drag Yaya or other people into the conversation. Someone mention Yaya first and I'm just answering that person's question. I'm not the one who start talking about Yaya. Let's just forget it and don't talk about Yaya or other daras.
Yeah. yaya is irrelevant. But I'm still curious about what u know about Kim. :wink: since the nangek of this thread is Kim, I guess it's Ok u share things about her here. :wink: Lol It would be nice if you tell us what u know. Cuz for one it seems you already feel the urge to. For two if not it's like you were implying that she is not that a good girl like most of the people think with something nonsense or even not really exsit. :shrug:

If you come in with an open-minded discussion of what is moral what is immoral of the storylines, I think u would have been welcomed. However as u said yourself u came to bash cuz u wanna others feel how u feel when TNNKK and your fav dara is bashed. Who starred in TNNKK? Nadech and Yaya. And u have said you are not a fan of Nadech. So it's logical to assume you are fan of yaya, right? That' where yaya's name start to be mentioned. say you did't drag yaya in when basically u come in this thread to revenge for her. :shrug:

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Let focus about the lakorn and not the personal life of actors or actress, actually I like her as an actress and not because she ' s a good girl. And I believe that no body is perfect either.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want to do this actually, but some people have made me very desperate. My idols are being bashed and I've been keeping myself quite for a very long time already. And I know who are those people. I'm sorry, I'm not a saint. I can't just sit down and not saying anything. Yeah, and I'm just stating my opinions, why are you so bothered by it if it's not true? Since other people can bash my idol's lakorn, I'm thinking why can't I do the same? Call me immature or whatever, I don't care.
A friendly reminder "Let no man pull you low enough to hate him" -- Martin Luther King Jr. - You shouldn't allow other people the privilege to pull you down to be in their level. Just b/c they do it doesn't mean you should - in the end, you're no difference than those you dislike -- in this case, i'd say 'Ignorance is a BLISS' <3

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Let focus about the lakorn and not the personal life of actors or actress, actually I like her as an actress and not because she ' s a good girl. And I believe that no body is perfect either.
I agree. I like her as an actress. I like her personality too. But her personal life is none of my business. She is more than welcome to hang out with anybody or do anything she want.

ttmeiju

sarNie Egg
55555Why even Kim's fans here talk like there is really something undisclosed and shady of her personal life. Lol I questioned that hater cuz she/he was actually insulting Kim with proofless accusation which bothers me. Lol Of course dara's personal life has nothing to do with me. But I think majority of people would never be fans of someone like Pinky or Film. So Reputation is indeed important. And the hater here act like she/he has something that could ruin Kim's reputation, which I don't believe and wanna burst that bubble. Anyways I'd also like to focus on the lakorn and enjoy the updates like usual if haters not come in and stir things up.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
There is nothing going on with Kim. I mean I support her but I have no expectation from her, other than a good performance in lakorn.

I don't understand why people are making such a big deal who say HBD or not say HBD to who. Why the heck are people bossing Dara who they are dating. I enjoy lakorn but their personal life is none of my business.

Hater will always be hater. There is no need to Jusify the reason.