[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I see many people here said that Kim reminds them of Ann even they don' t look nothing alike.
Even Ann herself said that Kim reminds her of when she was starting out.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim does remind me of Ann but the two girl both have different figure...they hold in their own beauty but wat we fans here are saying tat Kim remind us of Ann is their mature look and they both are mix after all...sorry if i dont make any since

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim does remind me of Ann but the two girl both have different figure...they hold in their own beauty but wat we fans here are saying tat Kim remind us of Ann is their mature look and they both are mix after all...sorry if i dont make any since
@Sweet_09 what your saying is on the right track specially the last line u wrote they don't exactly fully alike but its the mature classic sensible looks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Did Nadech say Kim is pretty/beautiful
Not in this clip. He was just teasing her. But he commented a few clips back (before the openning ceremony) that Kim is prettier.

It's so funny that everybody likes to tease/joke on Kim. Always see Mark Prin, boy and Karamare making fun of Kim. And now Nadech too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not in this clip. He was just teasing her. But he commented a few clips back (before the openning ceremony) that Kim is prettier.

It's so funny that everybody likes to tease/joke on Kim. Always see Mark Prin, boy and Karamare making fun of Kim. And now Nadech too.
I saw the translation on SF I think, and was screaming my head off. Yes those boys always make fun of her for being "Big" which I clearly see she is not. I love Kim's bratty role when she opened the door for Mint N.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yummy!!! i couldn't stop staring at Nadech throughout the whole clip, totally distracted me from whatever was happening in that clip.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ cute gif! Kim's Katrea will be interesting to watch!

I hope the cast in here doesn't tease Kim too much about her nonexistent fat. They really do need to appreciate her individual beauty that is unlike the usual skinny celeb. She is perfect already.