[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They didn't mean to mock her, they were just joking with Kim. They are comfortable enough to joke with Kim and know that she won't get mad or feel bad about it. It's just that some viewer took it seriously and really think that Kim is big.

Kim is not big. The camera put on extra pounds. Plus she lost lots of weight since the beginning of the year.

Personally, I like Kim because her acting and her personality. Her acting is so natural (and improving). And personality is very cute: a little shy, a little funny, always cheerful. Plus, she worked very hard to do her best. Her appearance is just the added bonus.

Lots of people like to make fun of Kim because her shy/suprise reaction is so cute.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kim is probably the only actress I've seen so far with the best figure (no offence) she's not really skinny, and can probably say she's busty, from the pics I've seen of 3NNT, and she has a big behind too.. She's so beautiful. I guess she's big cause they expect n'eks to be sticks

somp9

sarNie Adult
Kim is a little bigger than Yaya but she is still beautiful not like Margie (too skinny). I like both Kim and Yaya. These two have nice figures.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
IG description: "eh, Pittaya came to visit Katrea. Eh, eh, maybe he came to visit Warate (Mark character in Punyachon)

A fan commented "maybe, Pittaya didn't break up with his gf because of Katrea. It was Warate's fault. Katrea was just the scapegoat. Haha"

So funny.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
She did an excellent job with that sub. Kim did say "Like me? My goodness. Bad behavior". Well with softer tone like "Improper manner".

Too funny. Haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hope you guys do not mind! I wanna share my project, since I love the Quads from 4HHKK, here are their cuts! <3 I love Nadech's character in here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7IfY9WEndg
Okay sorry for the off topic!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks for sharing! Fai's hot-headedness is definitely a favorite for me lol
I'm just imagining Nadech acting that same temper in RP and that would be so amusing to see, the sassy girly Katrea going up against that.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^^thanks for sharing and thanks for da sub clip...it really help...Fai hot headed is wat i like about in duang jai akkaner hehehe and i can't eait to see who his chraacter react to Kim character lol...thanks again

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow that small bts clip was super cute. Ahahhaahah Kim has a nice body toooo. For her frame it's niceee lol can't wait to watch this sassy/outspoken Kim. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Uhh I'm wondering if Kim really not feel anything when they guys teasing her about her shape, weight etc etc.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ ikr? I mean even if they are friends, there are times when they just don't stop (like when 4HJ cast and even 3NNT cast went on Ratree Somosorn, the hosts brought it up too) and maybe it's just a topic of fun for them but seriously, even I get annoyed by it. And can a girl in these days really get tease all the time like Kim and not feel slightly put down? I admire Kim that she doesn't seem to let it get to her and can still smile confidently, but I do wish they would tone it down.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She probably does care, I get called fat by my best friend and I laugh it off but in my head I want to shoot her. Girls and talking about weight does not mix.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think she feel insecure by it cause now she exercising her butt off which is bad! I know its just a joke but it gets old

rehann

sarNie Adult
of course when people repeatedly said that 'u are fat'.... evryone will feel down especially kim... she a girl~
but nadech just tease her around cause she is a shy person....
n i think it also have a positive side... kim will work on her weight...
i especially love when kim said.... 'sai mai dee'... with that cute tone to nadech~
so far i love this new pairing~ :dance3:

BTW i think kim not fat at all~ all thai-west mixed actress got this problem... even yaya... but yaya not obvious cause she don't have a broad shoulder and chubby type of face as kim...
almost all european people got big bones kind of figure.... it doesn't look bad for me~
and even that make kim look more sexy than her other same age actress~
her body part seems firm and busty... :drool: did i used sensor words here... :blush:
opssss sorry na ja... :unsure: