[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can't wait. Barry and Kim make such a fresh couple! It's really refreshing to see Barry act with someone else, and esp when it's Kim since she such a glowing beauty :D . Kim just got that looks of a elegant lady and like some of you girls said, she does reminds me of Ann. Both girls are amazing.

I have always liked Alex as an actor and I know he can pull it off as a player. He is young, but such an a amazing actor :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
Do you guys know anyone who will be subbing this?
If I'm not mistaken (plus too lazy to checking out again), Anonyblue1 will be subbing this. You know her, right? She's a big fan of Ann as well lmao. I bet she wanna sub this because of Nadech. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So da actual filming days if May 16 huh wow just two more day but in there in Thailand it onlu one more day...oh i can't wait to see them in action...

XYZX

sarNie Egg
stunning eyebrows

I wanna see a pic of them looking into each other's eyes. Nadech's eyelashes are so long!

cr:da_hathairat

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
gosh i'm stuck on these two...........i really want to watch this but i hope it doesn't suck whenever it airs

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks so handsome with this hairstyle. It seem kimberly is kind of shy around Nadech. Maybe she doesn't get use to him yet.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think I'm starting to liking Kimberly more and more everyday. I used to hate her--well JEALOUS for P'Aff actually (I know I'm too childish) lmao. I found her adorable now.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Can't wait. Barry and Kim make such a fresh couple! It's really refreshing to see Barry act with someone else, and esp when it's Kim since she such a glowing beauty :D . Kim just got that looks of a elegant lady and like some of you girls said, she does reminds me of Ann. Both girls are amazing.

I have always liked Alex as an actor and I know he can pull it off as a player. He is young, but such an a amazing actor :D
Oh Pangia you came here too. Nice to see you on AF. I'm glad your interested in this lakorn. MV's for them maybe? :)

If I'm not mistaken (plus too lazy to checking out again), Anonyblue1 will be subbing this. You know her, right? She's a big fan of Ann as well lmao. I bet she wanna sub this because of Nadech. :D
Anony? I know her, but I'm not sure too I'll message her.. I never knew she likes Nadech.. That's good maybe she will sub

Asy

sarNie Immature
Anony? I know her, but I'm not sure too I'll message her.. I never knew she likes Nadech.. That's good maybe she will sub
I checked already. She lists this lakorn on her future project. Well, I thinks she likes him so much, she used to say that she didn't care the age gap between Nadech and Ann, but she wanna see they two in lakorn (which I think impossible, but who knows).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I checked already. She lists this lakorn on her future project. Well, I thinks she likes him so much, she used to say that she didn't care the age gap between Nadech and Ann, but she wanna see they two in lakorn (which I think impossible, but who knows).
OMG! She is! Am I the only one jumping up and down??! At first I wanna see Ann with Nadech, but later when Ann did a photoshoot for the calender with him, I thought she just looks kinda 'old' for him, Aff looked better with him honestly.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I found tat MV to but dont know how to post it up and im on my iphone lol...anyways i wish there will be much longer one...btw da short MV IS VERY CUTE...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm so hooked to this up coming lakorn. Totally a fan of KimBarry and Yadech either way I like him with anyone.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Yea but I also do really want to see Nadech make a lakorn with Mint Chalida!!
I love mint chalida so much that i would not want her in a larkon with Nadech for a while,maybe after few years(I have my own reasons)

yay someone is subbing this,to be honest i think i will be watching this for alex and aslo Mint N seem to be enjoying their acting lately,for kim and Nadech I don't know,I still have the yadech fever on,thats why i skipped most yaya and mark scenes in tawan duerd.You never know they might look good together in the larkon.Will see